>against degeneracy
>against cuckery
>against feminism
>pro family values

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm against Islamic Terrorism.

I know quite a many Muslims I would break bread with, but I am not religious so I cannot count on them any more than I can count on Christians.

Sage

>Pro: Killing everyone who doesn't believe in their religion
Hmmm

Because Sup Forums doesn't support
>pedophilia
>alcohol bans
>gambling bans
>bans on science
>fucking little boys because "muh sexual represhun"

>Why doesn't pol support islam?
> >against degeneracy
> >against cuckery
> >against feminism
> >pro family values
Good points, men rule the family and society.

Islam doesn't kill people who don't believe the religion.

>Seen 4 Posts like this in the past two hours
Fuck off Liberal Samefag

It's better than Christencuckdom.

Why? Why are you so stupid?

as long as it doesn't result in degeneracy or miscegenation, it's a good thing.

>>Pro: Killing everyone who doesn't believe in their religion
Religion doesn't kill people, people kill people.

Islam Is Fucking degenerate.

Too similar so concurents for the same niche.
That's like asking why two despotes wanting world domination are ennemies.

"Checks flag"

Well leaf, my ancestors fought against filthy fucking roaches because they were a menace to the west. I am not changing my views for these rapeuges just because they hate fags and liberals.

because they're all sandniggers and i don't want them in our countries

YEAH THEY FUCKING DO. They even kill fellow Muslims who aren't part of a specific sect/denomination - who don't believe their version of Islam. Shia and Sunni have been killing each other since the sects were created until this day. They also kill non-Muslims since the time Islam was created (if they don't convert) to present day.

Taqiyya doesn't work here, Mud. Sup Forums is impervious to your lies.

>against cuckery
>>Men buy child wives
>>Have at least 7 wives, one for each day

>Pro family values
>>Beat wife
>>Train daughters to explode

Fuck off you sand nigger. I look forward to a world without these terrorists.

Muslim here. Barely any muslims themselves actually like islam. Humans are animals and its too strict to work. Even centuries ago nobody actually followed it. Drugs were always widely used in the muslim world. I too am surprised at Sup Forumss hatred for it however aside from the fact that many Sup Forumsacks are homosexuals.

They disgust me, the way they treat women. Yes, i'm rather old fashioned in my views of women as home-makers not workers, child-bearers and mothers. But forcing them to wear a black bedsheet where here, women are likely to have a heat stroke, and besting them is cruelty. I can't live with such injustice and corruption of the soul.

check pic for reasoning, its true fucking christcucks

I'm gonna need a source

No Beer, Bacon, or Breasts is not a world I plan on living in

CTR shills pls go. You already lost.

I think I want genocide

>Religion in this age of Science
>Brown
>Low IQ
>Racemixing
>Former slaves

Arabs are fine when whitey is in charge. Bring back Pax Britannia and we'll be right.

nobody cares what you want you dirty shitskin.

You sound like a degenerate.

To me it has all the elements of a religion that would benefit Europe. Islam has:
- strong birth rates
- deeply traditional
- patriarchal
- against all forms of degeneracy
- against liberalism and feminism
- warrior religion (like the vikings and other European forms of paganism)
- it's followers are not afraid to risk their life to attack their enemies
- The founder of the religion was an alpha male, he had dozens and dozens of wives, conquered vast lands in short period of time and even threatened the Roman and Byzantium empires also at one point he had beheaded 600 jews
- it is the most anti-semitic religion
- it has a law system that punishes criminals and ensures patriarchy under rule of law

I can go on and on.

Leaf genocide when?

The religion demands Arabic culture from it's followers. It says right in the Qu'ran that the Arabic language is perfect and that all followers should speak it. Arabic culture is shit.

The satanic verses bother me. Muhammed was a liar.

Arabic language only exists because of the Quran. Arabs on the other hand may have inherited the language but are still jahiliyyah.

beheadings, bombings

but pol does support islam.

No Islam, No Trannies, No Media, No Shills on our Side promoting their shitty books, out out out.

Saaage

Please, feel free to go live on the Arabian peninsula. I don't think we need traitors on Australia's land.

>mfw it is you who is the traitor

Islam is a lie

Because Islam is a religion found on violant ideas, that justifies murder, and was founded by a violent, sexist, racist, pedofilic man, who was so worried about being mocked that he literally forbid people from drawing pictures of him.

It has caused countless wars and has inspired multiple terrorist groups. Now it is taking over European countries and trying to gain influence of America through the vail of "coexistence"

>selling your soul to satan
Bro, Muhammad was tricked by satan into creating Islam. Muslims are satan worshipers and will go to hell like all those who turn their backs on god.

The fashion is stupid
White people should be wearing tartans, shirts and ties, togas and tunics, not fucking hijabs.

Raping farm animals and toddlers is pretty degenerate if you ask me you fucking maple-nigger. Also they're allergic to science and can't eat bacon. Never trust anyone who doesn't eat bacon.

>Muhammad was tricked by satan into creating Islam.
If the Bible says:

".. ‘Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand. If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?” [Matthew 12:25-26]

So then why does the Quran state:

"So when you recite the Qur'an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy]." [16:98]

You forget the biggest similarity with Sup Forums:
> hates (((The Jews)))

Bro, humans were tricked by Xenu into creating false religions. Humans are devil worshipers and will go to hell like all those who turn their backs on the true religion of Scientology.

Muhammad is a heretic.
Never ever take the words of a heretic for truth.

>circular reasoning
And you are a kafir.

At least I'm not going to hell.

Why doesn't pol support orthodox?
>against degeneracy
>against cuckery
>against feminism
>pro family values

>At least I'm not going to hell.
>roleplaying game meme

>that justifies murder

According to the pro-choicers, you can get around this by simply not thinking of your victims as human.

>Religion of peace that slaughters their own followers
>the root cause of nearly every terrorist attack
>Entire religion is nothing but hypocrisy

Islam is straight out of a moive/game/book/whateverthefuck and sets the stage as the main antagonist. How or why anyone would follow such a fucked in the head religion is beyond me.

How come the 'good guys' are always faggots?

they kill apostates

Because it fucking stagnates society and prevents you savages from integrating into your host country that provides you with welfare for breeding like vermin.

because they are fetuses and embryos

get the fuck off Sup Forums, racists.

Because it sounds like a demon came to mohammed, claimed to be an angel speaking the word of God, and told him everything he wanted to hear:

>sure, go and rape and pillage
>fuck children
>conquer and kill anyone who doesn't submit

yeah, sounds a lot like the word of God, doesn't it? (costanza.jpg)

I don't trust any doctrine which is essentially "do what you want; what your heart desires" It's the same reason that I think the new age movement is full of shit.

On top of all of that, the "angel" who came to mohammed never identified himself as the Archangel Gabriel; one of mohammed's relatives asked another relative who said, "yeah, that sounds just like Gabriel from the bible," but in fact, the visitations he experienced were nothing like what's described and attributed to Gabriel in the bible. The thing that told mohammed to go out, act like a fucking savage, and do the opposite of what God had commanded for millennia was most likely NOT the Archangel Gabriel, but just another demon doing the work of satan.

>>sure, go and rape and pillage
>>fuck children
>>conquer and kill anyone who doesn't submit
Source?

>against degeneracy
you cant be against degeneracy if you are against freedom.

I say this as a fag, so my opinion might be somewhat biased. Here is why I despise Islam and everybody that claims it's something to be encouraged. thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

General:
>kill apostates
>brutally punish people that openly and publicly claim not to be a muslim
>child marriage
>genital mutilation
>no rights for half the population because they have a vag
>kill teh gheys
>root cause of 99.9999999999999% of all terrorism
>is the direct reason for why culture and values in the middle east, and indeed any muslim majority country, haven't evolved since fucking medieval times
>honor killings
>terrorist sympathy
>"anybody that depicts the pedo warlord I stupidly worship dies!"

Behaviour in the west:
>sympathize with all points above
>self-segregation in western cities
>formation of mudslime ghettos that are festering shit pits for spawning radicalization
>destroy property value
>breed like cockroaches
>collect welfare
>indoctrinate their offspring
>don't integrate for generations
>repeat
>play the victim when your shit ideology is criticized

I hate them so fucking much

>If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?
This is what Jesus said when he was accused of sorcery by the pharisees who claimed that when he exorcised a demon, he was in league with the devil in doing so.

Jesus had delivered someone from bondage from a malevolent spirit; casting that spirit out was clearly (an no one could argue otherwise) a good act, something that helped the person to regain their own freewill. Once accused of being in league with satan, he stated what he did.

So, there was evidence that Jesus was clearly working AGAINST the forces of evil. Whereas the Quran merely states that Allah is a refuge from satan. The only proof we have of this is that it was delivered by some entity he encountered in a cave who he took to be the Archangel Gabriel, but that entity never definitively stated so.

Given that the "gospel" revealed to mohammed was so self-serving, brutal, unforgiving, and antithetical to the gospels preached before, AND since the entity (demon) who came to mohammed never identified itself, I find it hard to believe that Allah and Satan are not on the "same side," if you will. When those pharisees sought capital punishment, Jesus said to them

From John 8:44-45 King James Version (KJV)

> 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

This is in direct contradiction to the "gospel" given to mohammed by someone claiming to represent the same "side" as Jesus.

Fucking children

I wish all these Islam shills would fuck off

conquer those who don't submit

>BECAUSE MUSLIM COUNTRIES ARE SHIT HOLES.
>BECAUSE Sup Forums IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD
FUCK OFF

>Australia
epik bait

>>>sure, go and rape and pillage
I consider beheading 600 people and taking their wives as the "spoils" of war as raping and pillaging. Sorry if I split hairs.

This is a bad translation. It should read:

"وَاللائِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ - wallaa-ee lam yahidna", "those who did not menstruate".

Full passage reads:

"And those among your women who despair of menstruation, if you have any doubt, their appointed (waiting) time is three months, and (same) for those who did not menstruate." (Qur'an 65:4)

>conquer those who don't submit
The very next verse reads:

"And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know." [9:6]

If you had read the Surah (chapter) you would see that it relates to betrayal and attack from pagans.

This Hadith is deeply corrupted. Secondary sources show Aisha was much older at time of marriage.

"Muslims who calculate 'Ayesha's age based on details of her sister Asma's age, about whom more is known, as well as on details of the Hijra (the Prophet's migration from Mecca to Madina), maintain that she was over thirteen and perhaps between seventeen and nineteen when she got married. "

Barlas, Asma (2012). "Believing Women" in Islam: Unreading Patriarchal Interpretations of the Qur'an.

"...we can conclude that Aisha was much older than what she claimed and narrated in some hadith... and she was 17 or 19 years old when she got engaged and she would be 20 or 22 when she had sex."

Tarikh Sahih Islam, Muhammad Niknam Arabshahi & volume 1 page 197

barbaric inbred monkey religion

>And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection
yeah, great, but you're still being told to conquer, right? I mean, the overarching message in the Quran is to spread islam and take over, right? Sure, you don't have to murder EVERYONE, but you're supposed to conquer them nonetheless, right?

Fuck off.

People stayed off "Sup Forums" for more than that back when it was deleted, and these ideas were always all over this site.
Many who came to this board, including me, did so because our views actually aligned over the years.

>"...we can conclude that Aisha was much older than what she claimed and narrated in some hadith... and she was 17 or 19 years old when she got engaged and she would be 20 or 22 when she had sex."
Cool. I'm no scholar, but if that checks out, which is to say that if it is THE TRUTH, then I retract my comments about child sex. Well, at least about mohammed and child sex. I will NEVER condone, for any reason, an adult fucking a prepubescent girl or boy, regardless of whether it's "accepted in the culture" or not.

Lol, because they're disgusting sub humans made for sub munitions.

These posts should be included in the sticky banlist.

Can confirm about killing apostates. Left Islam five years ago and almost got killed because of it. And yes, I was in Canada when this happened.

In the sense that Islam deals with both peace and war, that conversion to Islam is good and Allah has promised the prophet victory.

I believe this is a good thing considering the way the world is and it is a struggle within it.

>I believe this is a good thing considering the way the world is and it is a struggle within it.
Welp, that's where we differ. I see it in a different light. At any rate, I'm going to bed. God bless, user. Goodnight.

Enjoy your Holidays.

but they do?

>one side discusses the morality of the religion online and is silent in public
>the other side actively fights and kills the few from the other side who try to fight

Gee I wonder who will win this one

Nothing disgusts me more to see all this pro-islam posting coming from my own flag.

You're disgusted. What are you going to do about it? Bitch online? What do Muslims do when something disgusts them?

That's why they have so much support and that is why they will win. They hit the streets and the average Muslim supports them even if they're just students or professionals. Australian students and professionals not only don't support you, but they support the other fucking side.

Once Islam goes full blown, life will be living hell for non-Muslim whites. We can only win once our civilized comforts are gone, but they've won this round.

Things have to get a lot worse before they get better.

You're thinking about ISIS dumb ameri-nigger, they're literally a statistical irrelevance when it comes to the overall Muslim population.

You're brainwashed by the Jew, who wants you to side with Israel against Hamas. (That is, oh look ISIS are so evil, Hamas does the same thing to us, now go fight our wars goyim).

Islam supports hardcore mental gymnastics and doesn't promote critical thinking. Also degeneracy is ok if Allah doesn't see you in that very moment for whatever reason.

>against degeneracy

What? they don´t study and are the whole time thinking in sex and looking for excuses to rape any woman they want.

>pro family values

Yeah ONLY because WE ARE FUCKING PAYING FOR THEM TO BREED LIKE ANIMALS WITHOUT EVEN WORKING.
You won´t fucking see muslim parents working to maintain their 5 children, only asking for money to do so.

The only thing they do is pray and fuck, and yet still they hate us.

Fucking cuck.

Muhammed was also a pedophile and illiterate.

This, I have never met a REAL muslim that killed non-believers

The fact that they've been bombing us non-stop?
Also, I'm completely against feminism, but I don't want to see my mother wearing a hijab, and at the risk of getting stoned to death for some retarded law.

u sound liek a fagot