Slavery Reparations

When are black people getting repaid for the injustices committed by the white man?

Every black citizen should receive a lump sum of $300,000 to repay for the crimes against humanity committed by the white man.

The Italian government owes me $1,000,000,000 in reparations for the centuries of oppression, murder, and enslavement of my Germanic ancestors.

>Pay for stuff I had nothing to do with
I didn't know niggers were women.

When will niggers repay whites for opening Pandora's box of degeneracy in our country?

If anything they should be repaid by the families of those who sold and tortured them not by the state.

When the people who experienced it step up and fill out some paperwork.
>When will the 40% of slave owners that were black help pay the reparations?
That's right never black people can't be held responsible for then selves.

This image has been debunked several times on this and other boards. It is a skin condition. Reverse image search. Try harder next time son.

They get monetary reparations in the form of EBT, Welfare, Food Stamps, free housing and free iPhones.

No, because the law back then permitted it. There are unjust laws in existence right now, but no one should, a century or two after they become abolished, force the gub'ment to pay reparations to the descendants of those who suffered under such laws.

Anyway, doesn't the statute of limitations prevent reparations?

Never.

The jews convinced every black that they were ancient egyptians for the sole purpose of dodging reparations.

Jews owned 80% of the slave ships vs egyptians enslaving the jews.

3d chess.

What do you think welfare is?

>being able to live in a good country and not going back to Africa
isn't that enough?

Let's just say we did pay that much to all blacks. How long before they spendon't it all on drugs and booze and are broke again

Because they're the democratic party.

considering a majority of the black people in the U.S. can't trace their ancestry to slaves - every single black person in the U.S. getting reparations is insane.

total up the collective number of tips skipped out on by a nigger over the course of their life and it should be at least twice that.

we didn't oppress them
we were trying to make them civilized

>Slavery Reparations
>I'll take 'What is Welfare' for $500, Alex.
>And a shitload of tickets to Kenya.

as soon as blacks repay whites for centuries of barbary slave raids

Tortured them, as if anyone currently alive was actually a slave.

6 months, tops. They wouldn't even be grateful or stop moaning either.

American shitposters...

The thing is, black burgers are the most direct descendant of slave owners. They are often directly related to them, whereas every non WASP American got there after the 1860s.

Approximately one weekend at da club.

I think this would be a great social experiment.

Some, (I suspect very few) black people would invest it, a slightly larger amount would use it to pay for the education of their children, and the vast majority would squander it, just like all poor people do, and within less than one generation would be expecting further reparations.

About 150 years too fucking late. Nobody alive is a former slave, and nobody alive even was around to meet a former slave.

This image has been debunked several times on this and other boards. It is a skin condition. Reverse image search. Try harder next time son.

There were a handful of verified Union and Confederate veterans who lived into the 1950's, theoretically a slave of the same rough age may have still been alive into the 1950's as well but the odds of that are so low as to be impossible. Be more likely that you'd get hit by debris from space.

Agreed. The Jewish community should stand up and take responsibility for the actions of their people that bought slaves to the Americas.

Huh, looking into it there are at least three or four African-Americans that were verified as being slaves who lived up into the 1950's and in one case possibly into 1971!
The big issue there is all of them were extremely well treated and don't seem to have given much attention to their time as slaves. Hell one guy may have possibly been a solider in both the Confederate and Union forces and another was a bodyguard from a Confederate officer. But four out of several hundred thousand is a tiny amount and they all passed away decades ago.

Let's not forget the sizable percentage that would die off from crack and alcohol overdoses or the soaring firearm sales that would follow.

From 1641 to 1652, over 500,000 Irish were killed by the English and another 300,000 were sold as slaves. Ireland’s population fell from about 1,500,000 to 600,000 in one single decade. Families were ripped apart as the British did not allow Irish dads to take their wives and children with them across the Atlantic. This led to a helpless population of homeless women and children. Britain’s solution was to auction them off as well.

Irish get reparations from the English as well

>When are black people getting repaid for the injustices committed by the white man?

as soon as the black people repay the white man for the injustices of the black man during moorish rule of Europe over about 800 years, I'm not saying they deserved it but they deserved it

>White pays niggers a few thousand each
>Niggers have to pay Jews a few million
>Jews give whites a few shekels to keep us docile

Like pottery, it comes full circle.

Yeah, hold people accountable for the actions of their ancestors. That's a great way make life better for everyone. The best way of decreasing racial tensions is painting one race as evil and telling the other groups that they are completely justified in treating them as such. Furthermore it's also a great idea to make 13.2% of the population completely dependent and beholden to the government is for sure a good way to increase their standard of living.

As soon as they pay reparations to the Jews for enslaving them.
You WUZ kangs, right?