Why are men increasingly abandoning relationships with women?

Why are men increasingly abandoning relationships with women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FEgb2bgbNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worst case Ontario

>GF moves into your place (nice house that you own)
>After 6 months, GF automatically owns 50% of your shit
>GF brakes up with you by calling the police and saying you hit her
>You get kicked out of your own house that you pay for with a restraining order
>GF destroys all your shit and moves a chad into your house
>you cant evict her

And thats just one example. There are many others.

With the rise of the internet, girls only want attractive guys now.

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks, never forget

MGTOW is just a pretentious idealogy for men who can't get laid to believe in. Most MGTOWS would cave for single moms if they showed interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FEgb2bgbNA

>Complaining about men's rights makes you just as much a pussy

You think this is "manning up", but in the long run it will hurt men in general. Men will never stand up for themselves and become less weak because they are shamed for it by "men" like you.

Your goal of less weak men is being hindered by your own plan to get less weak men.

You think men should all just man up while ignoring the accumulating obstacles being put in front of them. No other group thinks this way. Women don't and minorities don't and that is why they are winning. Feminism is spreading and so are minorities because those groups work together to further their agenda.

They don't have some "samurai honor complex" in which getting people to notice your hardships is a shameful display. Your plan to create less weak men is ludicrously poor. If you want less weak men you need men to work together and legitimize their grievances in the eyes of the public. Not brush them under the rug and just "man up". That's how we got to where we are now.

why is everybody in this board such a fucking faggot?

MGTOW was a mistake

seeing young girls is triggering me

>Europeans should just man up about the fact their countries are being flooded by immigrants, stop complaining, never complain.

People and groups have reason to "complain", there are times when it is justified. Calling it complaining is just a cop out because you don't want to really solve the issue.

Europe will never be free of immigrants until Europeans start to "complain" and do something about them. Just like men will never stop getting the short end of the stick until they legitimize this "short end".

You can call it complaining. But organizing and legitimizing your problems in the eyes of society is the first step to actually changing something.

Ignoring it and sweeping it under the rug will get you no where.

Why are (mentally ill autistic or schizoid) men (with weight and hygiene problems and past histories of being social outcasts and awkward interactions with all people much less women their own age) abandoning relationships (which never actually existed) with women (they are too fearful of talking to)?

Gee, don't have a clue.

>One post by this ID
Anyway it's because the law and courts are on their side and you can lose everything you worked for in your life. If that isn't enough whatever scraps you're left with you still have to pay alimony and child support.

oh boy, I've been wanting to dump my slut folder

Because men are slowly waking up to the realization that they don't really need women for anything other than sex.
Women are literally cum extractors and nothing else and the few moments of physical pleasure isn't worth all the shit they put us through.
I'm not great looking guy, which means I had to work my ass off for every piece of pussy I ever got, and eventually I just threw my hands up and said fuck it.

If that just makes me a beta cuck, IDGAF.

ITT:

Real "men" masturbating to their ego and self perceived greatness

Women who are actually upset by mgtow

And

Reasonable people

story time

>get gun
>break restraining order
>blow Chad's head off
>leave gf's sodomized, naked, and headless body on the lawn
>disappear into the great white north

Gf has legal rights to your property?
>leaf
Checks out

Being this unable to control a woman

>Women can say you raped them and the media will post your picture everywhere calling you a rapist despite having no proof.
>No fault divorce means a woman can divorce you at any time and take half of everything as well as the kids.
>Prenups are often thrown out when divorce occurs.

Here is how you can fix things.
>Get rid of no fault divorce.
>Committing adultery results in that partner in the marriage getting absolute zero assets gained in the marriage.
>Make cohabitating before marriage illegal.
>Don't plaster a man's name and photo everywhere saying he raped someone unless there is actual undeniable proof and he has been convicted first.
>Don't allow judges to throw out prenup agreements.
>Mandatory prenups before marriage.
>Mandatory DNA tests before father signs birth certificates.

We must create hard times, hard times create strong men.

>Implying Sup Forums is one person

This tbqh
We don't need women for anything unless sex, also the divorce and cuck rate are too big
Just don't worth it

Thank you for the kek burger nigger

Because they don't understand that the media jewed women, and jewed the men into being something a woman would never be faithful to.

what I find strange is that women don't even try to be the kind of woman guys want.

Girls know guys want skinny girlfriends. Do they exercise? No. They preach fat acceptance. Girls know guys want virgins. Do they save themselves? No. They want slut acceptance. Girls know guys want feminine girlfriends. Do they dress girly? No. They want yoga pants and shave their heads. It's like they're not even trying.

Women just aren't worth it anymore. Feminism, social media, and online dating made women more entitled and narcissistic than they've ever been.

Average dudes have no shot with average women anymore, so the choice for lots of guys is date 3s and 4s or don't date at all. The above average men feast on average and above-average women

have you talked to a woman lately?
it's the verbal equivalent of minion facebook memeposting coupled with "racist/sexist much?" MTV/Jezebel bullshit.

I don't know if people give this answer a lot, but...It's because men now have to compete with the government.

Things are balanced when women rely on men for security, shelter, and resources. When the government gives those things to women, suddenly men lose most of their value.

Men get fucked in every way imaginable by settling down and getting married.

Don't get me wrong, I would like nothing more than to raise white children, but today's women are more entitled than they have ever been in history.

Have you? I interact with women at work and in my personal life and none but an odd one here or there is a tumblrina and actually gives a shit about any of that.

Maybe you should stray outside of your high school or community college and see what normal life is, senpai.

This is why we NEED Islam in the west.

My fiancee already knows how paranoid I am, and I told her first day we met, first date we enter on, and the day she proposed to me that I will DNA test any kid she pops out, and kill her if any of our future kids aren't mine. And she said "deal, want me to wear a chastity belt too?"

It's a neutral method of living.

Going into the Alpha/Beta mentality rewards women, yes, even if you're getting fucked a lot, you're rewarding women.

The correct response is to reject any and all female rebellion but good luck with that in this day and age.

>having the entire machinery of the state on her side

kek provides me with all that I require

Because I'm fucking sick of all these desperate fucking faggots treating pussy like treasure and its fucking turning women into obnoxious self obsessed sluts who just want attention from you thirsty fucks.

want me to dump more?

i live in a red state and am out of college. 90% of the women i have interacted with are raging leftist weirdos. my 70 yr old aunt even went on an autistic tangent about how sexist the bible is because Jesus fed a bunch of dudes with fish and loaves but didn't mention feeding women...

good read

Do people really buy this crap..?

Clearly you're surrounding yourself with these people since 90% of women nationwide aren't liberals, especially not in red states. Or you just suffer from extreme confirmation bias, which is most likely as just about everyone on Sup Forums does.

kek

this bitch tries to make it sound like she had a sextape leaked but she's a literal whore who fucks for money on camera

>white men know they're losing the race
>create this dumb movement to avoid admitting being bred out by blacks

yes; I enjoy these.
You might not want to keep referencing every single post you make every time you post a new one though.

>90% of women nationwide aren't liberals

You're not old enough to be on this site.

MGTOW is for beta cucks who can't get laid.

Islam will fix this.

>90% of women in one state is equal to 90% of women in the nation
>What is math?

because most women are worthless vapid cunts

By making polygamy acceptable?

>attempt to control woman
>she screams rape or abuse
>you are fucked

The only winning move is not to play.

Increased amounts of social anxiety and depression in individuals.

We live in an era of complacency. Nothing is important or significant.

Good, good.

Something you apparently don't understand. He said he's in a conservative state. IE more conservative than the median. if the median is less than 90% liberal, then his state would be even less than that.

53% of white women voted for trump. Unless that guy is a nigger, You're wrong.

keep em coming senpai

These are really upsetting. I feel bad for the men more than anything, they seem like good and decent people, and whores screwed them.

Being honest, women are playing a game where they are all actors, they fake to "love you" or just fuck you for social status or money or have your kids and then get your money, if I could find a woman who was a fucking robot and just took orders and listened and I just had to plug her into a socket and charge her every day I would. Women are the biggest liars in the world its in their DNA to play the woman card and be weak to minipulate. The devil is for sure a woman

Welp, birds of a feather flock together. If you are a retard you will get a retard, a retard with the state on her side.

Most of the trump viters were older woman, the young ones are the ones with problems.

>losing the race

Show me something worth defending.

This is what the Jews wanted by the way.

Be my dad
>gives everything into relationship
>has 3 children
>wife snaps tries to kill him
>kicks him out
>calls police about situation
>say they're "working on it"
>meanwhile mum doesnt clean 4 year old me and tells me dad is evil get me to throw things at him
>government decides he is in the wrong and charges him
>has to pay £666 each month while looking after brother who escaped her
>falls behind on payments and manages to strike a deal.
>aquires me legally along with other brother
>still technically owes the governement money when i leave education.
> we will see in july.
Men are scared of relationships now because its so stacked against them if it goes wrong.

What did she mean by this user?

Pic related

Keep 'em coming

That's feels man

When a woman starts talking about previous lovers it's because of 1 of 2 reasons. She thinks of you as non-threatening and thinks of you as a fellow female or she is trying to cuckold you. Bros, if you want a red pill then just know women lie about everything. Especially when talking to men.

I'm not sure I trust you. If you're your own dad, then how did you first come to be? You can't have existed before you were born, it doesn't make any sense. That can't be how it happened.

If you say you don't want to hear the details then it's kinda on you.

Is this some kind of jew trick? I mean at some point almost every woman is a whore, with this ideology Jamal will impregnate your white women and destroy your race, what about prenup and a good lawyer? What about wife material minorites?

Sadly this is the law in Canada. The only province that has it sorta right is Quebec, where you need to be married in order for a wife to take half your shit.

In Ontario just living with a gf for 6 months is treated the same as a married couple of 30 years in the court of law.

You go to hell you piece of garbage

Can't read anymore to depressing, I choose not to date not because I don't find women beautiful and sexual attractive. You read shit like this (or go through it yourself) and realize men aren't emotional speicies, breaking yourself down to that level only to find out the female fake years of "real emotion" for personal gain fucks with your head dude

This is law in South Carolina I believe. Women have infinite power, the backing of the majority of the population and all of the government. One man stands zero chance of defending himself. Like another user said, the only winning move is not to play.

no girl wants to wait until marriage

"wait until marriage" is code for "I don't want to have sex with you"

You're using that saying wrong. Hard times are survival times. Not getting evicted from your own house. Wars are hard times. Women getting custody of a child 99% of the time isn't.

Kill yourself

100 lashes for sexual misconduct desu.

spotless

Because modern relationships are poison, you are much better off without them

>great white north
Just fuck off into America.

>I don't want to be a misogynist and taint my feelings towards women

k e k

''''empowering''''

Where can I find more stories like these?

Women sometimes also talk about previous partners if they are interested in you. It is to say
>I CAN BE MORE THAN JUST A FRIEND
>I AM ABLE TO BE A GIRLFRIEND
>OTHER PEOPLE THINK I AM GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A GIRLFRIEND
>ARE YOU GETTING WHAT I AM TRYING TO IMPLY, YOU DENSE ASS MOTHERFUCKER?

She loves her cat more than me