Liberal Racism

Liberals are unironically the most racist ppl in America, they just lack the self awareness to see it.

ITT we post examples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5DqTJz9zFk
youtu.be/buauwrVz6xc
youtu.be/7VBAEJlR4pk
youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that George Lopez is a greasy white hating spic
youtu.be/S5DqTJz9zFk

isn't he on the list of celebrities moving to Canada? Can him, clooney, de niro, martin sheen, etc just get the fuck out already?

I hope he is

Him wanting to go North instead of the fuck back home to his fellow kinfolk in Mehico says everything you need to know about what's giong on in the West right now

Gets confirm

Also apparently "dubs" and "confirms" is spam

What part of that is racist

youtu.be/buauwrVz6xc
youtu.be/7VBAEJlR4pk
And my favorite which most clearly shows how liberals view blacks as retarded pets that could never succeed without their "gracious" help.
youtu.be/rrBxZGWCdgs

I should add that the lefts claims of racist against those who oppse them is simply psychological projection of their own racism which they have and believe (because they're so self righteous and truly believe they're superior morally to everyone) anyone who opposes their racist policies to "help" their favorite retarded pets that means the people opposing them simply want to see those other races fail due to malice racism compared to their "benevolent" racism. The idea that other people simply aren't racist is utterly lost to them and when I say that they don't have the actual mental abilities to understand this. This last point being something Jonathan Haidt has shown in his studies which are centered around liberals inability to comprehend how non liberals think in general

Daily reminder: So am I

fucking puto jajaja

is it just me or is Sup Forums being fucking littered with new threads?
just look at the catalog, nothing over 5 posts for pages and pages.

>WAH A COMEDIAN SAID SOMETHING I DONT LIKE. THIS IS GENOCIDE!!!! I NEED MY DRUMPFY BLANKY THIS ISNT THE SAFE SPACE I WAS PROMISED

little bitch

Yeah, have fun when white people get tired of your shit and we ethnically cleanse shit

Does Hillary still pay you?

wtf is drumpf even supposed to mean?
Every lib fagtard seems to think that drumpf is an insult and I still have no idea what it means.

we're all bored at our grandparent's house for the holidays.

It's supposedly Trump's (great?)grandfather's name before he changed it after coming to murrica
I still don't get why lefties use it though

Imagine if this was said about any other race

John Oliver tried to paint Trump as a hypocrite and say that he is anti-immigration (even though his wife is an immigrant and he is anti-illegal immigrant) when his family were immigrants from Germany, and thought that his family reforming the old spelling of Drumpf to Trump meant that they were trying to hide the fact that they're immigrants. He tried to force this Reddit-tier meme of Make Donald Drumpf Again with low-quality red hats made in Mexico which were too big and had snags.
It was such an unfunny nonsensical thing that Oliver made up and so Sup Forums uses it ironically.

I guessTiger Woodsisnt black anymore because he has the audacity to interact with the president. Kinda like how lacks don't want Kanye West anymore because he likes Trump.

Because John Oliver said so

why is he so angry all the time?

>people actually believe affirmative action isn't the systemic racism.

sup George

too much banter?

I wish whites would stop being pussies and just fucking do it already

Fucking kek

It's that Latin blood

Fuck him.

Marxist level left girl I knew thought black people didn't go to church. No internet access either.

Leave it to Sup Forums to get offended by comedians

Sorry for breaching your safe soace drumpftards

Soon enough. We could be 40% of the population and still destroy the shit out of the brown, black, and yellow hordes.

I didn't save it, but there is a politican compass pic about the word nigger

Red: You can't say the N-Word
Blue: Fuck Niggers
Green: My Nigga
Purple: I want to be some niggers

Liberals are often times more racist

SJWs don't know they are racist. But they see minorities are people who need to be protected and can't take care of themselves.

The less authoritative ones will tell racist jokes, make fun of stereotypes, and usually say offensive things either because "muh free speech", "Its a joke!"

>offended
m8 we're making fun of their retardation

White people are usually the ones leading the SJWs and apologizing for being white. This would only lead to more people feeling guilty about things they had nothing to do with.

this
h
i
s
>this
this
this
h
i
s
>this
this
this
h
i
s
>this
this
this
h
i
s
>this
this
this
h
i
s
>this
this
this
h
i
s
>this
this
this
h
i
s
>this
this
this
h
i
s
>this
this
this
h
i
s
>this
this
this
h
i
s
>this
this

Mexicans have absolutely no culture they just all appropriate hip-hop and rap as their own while simultaneously hating niggers.

It's laughable and them thinking they can run things when they can't even run Mexico is laughable as well. If all whites disappeared, there would be nobody to protect them from themselves and they would literally kill each other like in Mexico or Rwanda.

As a shallow gay that photoshoot really put me on the Trump Express.

>overreacting to a comedian making a joke

not just you.

bunch of wn shit, risk, stop that, save white race posts and redpill me topic starters infused with traps, msm movie webms/gifs, john oliver reaction pics and other not to the point replies. lot of of r9k crossposting too.

just the nature of the Sup Forums

I thought purple was
''I want to own Niggers''

/thread