Christians, LOL, surely you're joking

This is your guy? The guy you worship?

BAHAHAHAHA

Friends, surely, SURELY, you're not about to tell me you unironically WORSHIP a guy that looks like THAT

He's a fucking ARAB. A shitskin. You've GOT to be FUCKING kidding me.

Jesus Christ, and you wonder why people call this board blue pilled these days. A LITERAL Arab. Unbelievable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIOZw2l2vj0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was Hebrew.

No Christian argues against Jesus having been Hebrew.

But since it's clear you don't understand this
>Arab =/= Hebrew
>Hebrew =/= Arab

Go back to mocking Christians for believing a Jew was the messiah.

Arab = Semite = Jew

Wrong

Looks like an artistic interpretation to me.

Hebrew, Arab, what's the difference?

LOOK at that picture. Look HARD. You are going to spend eternity WORSHIPPING a shitskin.

>your Messiah doesn't look aesthetic and cool enough to worship

gtfo you parasite.

That DNA reconstruction was done with some random guy who lived in the region of Palestine, at least if they took from the shroud of Turin it would be more credible.

Reminder.

This may shock you but I did not choose my religion because of skin colour.

I'm trying to find truth, goodness and justice; I'm not interested in stormfag dick waving contests over whose messiah had whiter skin.

Anyone who thinks that a religious leader's teachings are less important than his skin colour is not a wise or reasonable person.

Yes OP, I venerate the belief that
>Human heart is intrinsically evil
>Religion, Judaism in particular, is only a vehicle for political motives
>Jews are vile people, sons of the devil

Jesus had a race. God has a race. Christianity is kike worship.

But Islam is not determined on a race. It is better for the white man.

Yes.

The christcucks do worship a filthty jew. For they are jews inside.

No, this is the version of the Jews

If you believe Jesus looked like that, then you are pretty retarded.

Even more so to base your rejection of the christian faith on it.

Finish the kikes off once and for all.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIOZw2l2vj0

Was it ever a secret that he was born in the Middle East? Of course he looks like that. Did you expect him to be white?

ahhahahhaha literally the best christian memer,

i get it man, good job

and fyi jesus was balack

Funny how it always comes back to Christianity vs not Christianity. Atheists somehow always get a boner when it comes to shitting on the theology or semantics of Christianity in whatever form they can muster . It's like hating and mocking christians is what sustains these pathetic people because the can't handle the cognitive dissonance of their own ideology which holds no weight when put under the same scrutinizing lens that they use against Christians.

You could be arguing against Islam, or hundreds of religions in the world, but, regardless you chose to shit on Christianity for a reason

Rly makes you think.

The peoples of the Levant have white skin, olive skin, light brown skin, and dark brown skin today. If anything, because of migration from North Africa and the Arab conquests during Muslim expansion, the area is much darker on average today than it was 2000 years ago. It is absurd to think that Jesus definitely had brown skin. In fact, although he could have, white or olive skin are both more likely. It is dumb as fuck to pass off this liberal claptrap as anything but anti-white propaganda.

>Santa Claus = Saint Nicholas
>Yule = Sanctification of pagan Saturnalia traditions

>What Jesus looked like it more important than what he taught
Fucking neck yourself you heathen

there's barely any similarities. Arabs are from the arabian peninsula, hebrews are mediterranean. Hebrews were literate and had an urban civilisation, arabs were illiterate desert nomads

Except for, we don't know what Jesus looked like. And we never will. That is just what a random man his age , living in that time period would have looked like.

as long as he doesn't look like a poo in the loo it's nbd