48 people shot, 11 killed over Christmas in Chicago

chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/12/26/43-shot-11-fatally-in-christmas-weekend-shootings-in-chicago/

Why is Chicago such a shithole?

Hardmode: without talking about nogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Lets-Make-Chicago-As-Safe-As-It-Was-During-Prohibition-163189636.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers

>Why is Chicago such a shithole?
>Hardmode: without talking about nogs.
Why is the ambient temperature on Earth above absolute zero?

Hardmode: without talking about the sun.

>implying the Earth's core wouldn't provide residual heat keeping the temperature a few Kelvin above absolute zero

OP, the answer is literally "niggers."

Of the 48 people shot, I would stake my life on a bet that at least 40 of them were nogs, and that the perpetrator was a nog in at least 45/48 cases.

Why are there so many suicide bombings.

Hardmode: without talking about muslims

>implying planets would've formed without solar accretion

How will we replace those noble niggers that died? Their limitless future contribution to society have been taken from us and may never be replaced. This is as dreadful for civilization as losing the ancient egyptian secrets for pyramid building. We may never recover from the tragedy.

Gun ban.

Dems

Easy.

TOO

MUCH

ILLEGAL

GUNZ

This shit is becoming worse than NYC before they cleaned up the crime

>implying you would've formed without me banging your mother

>Hardmode: without answering the question

Dumb thread

>implying we don't have confirmed sightings of planets that do not orbit stars called rogue planets

not enough

>implying rogue planets aren't planets that merely escaped their original star's orbits

I read that article earlier today. Isn't that actually below their daily average?

Blacks aren't people

>implying your little beta male sperms could even summon up enough energy to travel up her vaginal canal rather than just complaining about their sore feet and slowly dribbling back out onto the mattress like the little puss-niggas they were

this

america, you have a problem

Is that a woman or an it?

by rate, it's no worse than a lot of American cities. but they're trying hard to gentrify it a la Giuliani's NYC of the 90s, and hyping up crime to justify things like school closings, breaking up black neighborhoods by moving public housing to the suburbs, etc.

tldr: it's just news bullshit.

>level II holster
>disarming him

topkek

>"i'm only partially weapons trained"
>implying she wouldn't take an elbow in the face in the time it takes her to figure out the holster retention

Well user, turns out that high rates of poverty, oppression, political and corporate corruption, and mob mentality dominating many cultures, all lead to the current situation you are witnessing. It really sucks to think that a bunch of innocent kids are getting murdered relatives for Christmas.

RELIGION OF PEA-
>Chicago
o-oh...

>Well user, turns out that high rates of poverty, oppression, political and corporate corruption, and mob mentality dominating many cultures, all lead to the current situation you are witnessing.
yeah it's totally not the millions of guns lmao

elephant in the room

Lol dude it went up from 400 in, 2014, 490 in 2015 to fucking 785 so far

Don't tell me nearly 100% increase in two years is just "news bullshit"

A gun is just an inanimate object. How can it be blamed for anything you fucking retard

"Gun free schoolzones"

Idiots hanging out in the hood on the streets passed certain hours and drugs and bangers

who gives a fuck about blame ?
>nukes can't kill anyone lmao theyre inanimate objects

This would be mayor news for weeks here.
The USA is really a third world country almost on the same level as brazil...

they were calling it "Chiraq" and reporting on it back in 2013 before it went up, so yeah, it literally is.

kys shill.

It's just blacks
niggers shooting each other
Happens every weekend in major US cities

To be fair, it's not just blacks. It's also the drug war.

Chicago's homicide rate (per person) in 2010 was only slightly higher than it was in 1930 during prohibition.

The peak of murder during the crack epidemic was about twice as high as either in 1930 or 2010.

So it seems that blacks kill about 2x as many people during times of illegal drugs as whites do, but part of the issue is still the illegality of drugs and the black market it creates for organized crime, not just blacks being different from whites.

Source:
nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Lets-Make-Chicago-As-Safe-As-It-Was-During-Prohibition-163189636.html

Thanks for the input, Abdul. How's New Turkey treating you?

>muh drugs

More like its to do with niggers being niggers, niggers being anti-cops, and cops not bothering to investigate shit anymore

you honestly think if all weapons were made illegal than criminals would just stop shooting people?
>Oh jee this gun is illegal, I better not fucking kill someone because that would be wrong

crazy. they need to ban guns there.

Read. I'm not saying blacks have nothing to do with it, I'm just saying that whites get violent because of drug prohibition too. Blacks just get more violent than whites. We gotta end the drug war ASAP.

Level III you fucking kiwi.

i think autists would stop shooting up schools with their relative's guns if those guns didnt exist

Impossible, but thanks for trying.

>48 Shot, 11 Fatally

, .

Fucking niggers, man

oh shit

I was in Chicago on christmas day visiting relatives.

All this shit goes down in an a few neighborhoods that are all clustered together on the south side.

checkd!

Yeah maybe in a third world country
don't be sad paco, jamal or whatever you are called shitskin but your counttry died long ago get over it ;')

What I don't understand is why normal Chicagoans put up with this shit. Maybe I'm just a coward, but I would feel nervous knowing that there was full-scale gang war going on just a couple of miles from where I live.

jewish mayor

GodDAMN

PRAISE KEK

>libshit femcreature
>disarming a salty NYPD patrolman and emptying the magazine

The delusion is fucking overwhelming. I sincerely hope these people actually start a rebellion at some point. Their entire effort would be crushed in about 45 minutes.

i live in a shit neighborhood in Chicago... the gunshots are a bummer, but it's cool being able to buy weed from the bangers without having to walk very far. i don't have kids.

Much better than thank you for trying kek

HE IS AMONG US TO BEAR WITNESS AGAINST NIGGERLOVERS

ALL PRAISE

?
You know its a blue state and a blue city?
There is similar shit going on in every major US city, thats the world that the "greatest generation" produced.

Because whites, hispanics, and asians only make up 65% of the population

They keep it as a shit hole...you really think they wanna waste time and resources killing blacks when other blacks will do it for them?
> top kek
> the community blames whites
> they fight back by legitimizing the white people claims
BLACKS KILL BLACKS MORE THEN ANY KILLS BLACKS

PRAISE KEK!

That sure didnt stop dual knife wielding autismo or machete wielding peanut head

Shit everything.

Chicago fucking sucks and thats because it's full of scum.

led by democrats. 100% oh ya and dumb nigs

Winner

> good god almighty
> the chosen has spoken

This Pepe will be my prize. Stolen.

Wow, I never realized that my life could be in great danger if I ever get in a starbucks line behind a police officer!
That's why she didn't photo his top right, so that she doesn't show that this is a fucking police officer so of course he's gonna be open carry alongside a beatdown club?

>bet that at least 40 of them were nogs
not necessarily true--Chicongo has a ton of spiggers, too.

lmao how triggered are you right now

>Implying we are not flat, in the center of the universe

Its the states lax gun laws. Any bumbleduck can buy a gun and walk out of a store

>implying Canada shouldn't be wiped out by the Cosmic Blower

>without talking about nogs.
Gun control.Though to be fair, gun control is more symptom, than a cause. Most large cities have some level of corruption, But Chicago takes it to a whole new level. For a corrupt government to survive, it essentially needs to be a police state. To be a police state, it needs a large police force, and you have to have a large organized criminal organization to justify a large police force. So you institute a shit ton of laws and selectively enforce them. Hardened criminals with records as long as your arm get of with relative slaps on the wrist, while the actual law abiding tax payer who steps out of line has the full weight of the law thrown at him to set example for others. Gun control is a big part of that, because to a criminal, felony possession of a firearm is just another charge they might shake off in the commission of a crime while if the average law abiding taxpayer will have his life ruined if the cops decide to throw the book at him for the little .38 revolver he keeps in the glove box of his car. ready access to guns breeds a sense of self reliance, and corrupt police states don't want that. They want the tax payer, their meal ticket, completely dependent on the state. So, gun control. And for that matter, the powers that be WANT Chicago to have a high murder rate, because they can point to it and say, 'We need stricter laws and more police."

Old pic that's been argued to death. That's a cop, who would have beat the crap out of her while she fumbled around trying to get his retention holster to release.

Every major city is like this to some degree. Literally half of the property in every city is held hostage by feral dindus who do nothing but perpetuate violence and leech tax funds.

I think an effort should be made to educate millennials on this. The reason it costs $3000/month for them to rent a room in NY, Boston, Chicago, et al is because half of the housing units go to Quanteefa and Jamal who pay nothing.

>Implying the universe exists outside the simulation

BOOM

Hard to even start talking about topics like that without being labelled a "racist"
Even if everyone knows its true
Whata fucking world

please tell me this is irony. Chicago/Cook County has retarded gun laws and an AWB.

>without mentioning nogs

Almost all of these were on the south side, and the few that weren't were shitty parts of the west side. It's nigs and spics, clear as day. Stay on the north side and east of kedzie (at lease close to 290) and you're fine.

get the fuck off Sup Forums, racists.

blacks shooting blacks, so what's the problem?

Nah, they'd switch to bombing. They'd probably be fewer individual incidents, but the body count would be similar.

I live in Chicago.

You're talking about a handful of neighborhoods. Tactical nuke those and we are a decent city.

>the south side of chicago is the meanest part of town
>and if you go down there you better just beware of a man named leroy brown

0/10.

I work as a locksmith in chicago. I drive all over the south and west sides for work.

Chicago is easily the most segregated city in america. The south side is almost exclusively black, they west side is mostly latino and then black. If you look at where the shootings took place, you know exactly what the racial makeup of the perpetrator and victims are.

Whats the point when all the guns are trafficked from Indiana, a short 30 min drive away?

KEK SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Yeah and let's keep it that way. Ghost niggers and sand niggers are already invading my town. Driving property value way down near my mall.