What dish form your country that look disgusting or unattractive but highly recommended?

Milanesa napolitana
>just a lame sheet of escalope with pizza sauce, ham, and melted cheese, served with chips and salad. It looks terrible but very delicious actually.

What's yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qisHfpI5QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spaghettios

This looks good my black friend

Tostilocos

that doesn't even look bad

it looks like chicken parm with some ham and fries

a dish that looks disgusting from america but is actually good is the slim jim

Fesenjaan. Look it up

isnt this this cheap mexican junk food of a shit show?? But yes, it look disgusting as fuck.

And I'm not even joking
They are awesome

ffs france, you always have to take things one step to far

You know it didn't look all that bad until she put all those sauces on it...uh

>french
>eating frogs and snails
of course you are not joking.

Fush 'n chups bruh.

That's a chicken parmi you fucking retard

the sauce is literally curdled, sweetened milk. and its amazing

Well not really American, but we perfected it. Fuck you zipperheads.

That's what it is? Wow? I really love that shit

what is this? Trash panda uterus?

That just looks like a Chicken Parmigiana, which is pretty fucking normal

This is why Italy is better than you in cuisine

Italy > France

I found out the other day you can buy escargot at fucking Walmart.

I can't imagine that is a big seller. When I saw the package apparently the shells are kept separate and the snails themselves are canned. Is that how they are sold in places where people actually eat them somewhat regularly?

korean spicy sauerkraut

>Fesenjaan
kill yourself you filthy turkroach

It's fermented cabbage and vegetables, medpack. Try it sometime. youtube.com/watch?v=4qisHfpI5QE

ive heard its good

>falscher hase (fake rabbit)
it's actually cat (real rabbit is way to expensive), but super yummy. Almost tastes like real rabbet.

I've made them myself before, very delicious.

I make the dragons heads out of baby bok choy, and daikon in my garage over the summer.
So potent it'll fizz on your tongue.

>real rabbit is way to expensive
why? they breed like rabbits.

Poast recipe.

I googled the name. Doesn't look bad actually. Also doable at home.

Maybe similar. It's usually beef anyway. And the size is huge enough to feed a cow. Not the most healthy food.

Looks y?y to me

WTF

Italians go easy. We French can cook Italian. But we are better because we can make cook anything even snails and make it taste awesome.

Yeah I see them at different grocery stores. While I'm sure they are available canned in France, but I doubt that's what meant.
I'd give them a shot. Not much different than eating clams, mussels, shrimp, and other shit eating creatures.

Pie mash and liquor

Gyro is amazing.

man, do you need a lab to make this stuff??
Let's assume I'd have such a lab. Wouldn't it be better put to use by cooking meth or something?

its a donair

Bump. I love threads like these.

Do you guys eat cat?
Any specific race? And is there a cat farm for meat something like that?

I tried it once. Mushrooms in butter and garlic is the best comparison.

Oh and I will warn you, this stuff smells like asshole. You will make no friends eating it.

Yes

>man, do you need a lab to make this stuff??
Nah, just a couple of big jars, and 2 airlocks for 5 bucks from Amazon.

oh come on pajeet, surely you have some disgusting food to show off

>why?
old tradition

>they breed like rabbits.
maybe, but cats breed like rabbits too. And nobody has to look for them either, which is nice, since this way nobody notices some cats missing in town.

Your food is shit. This french cuisine meme must die..

its old tradition to get ripped off by butchers? I don't get it.

Russian salad

>Any specific race? And is there a cat farm for meat something like that?
No. The whole point of eating wrong rabbet is the easy access to all the wild cats in town. It's a poorfag's dish.

Some people think it looks gross, so this counts I guess.
Poutine really is the perfect comfort food.

>butchers
No butchers involved. You see cat, you make rabbit. Simple as that.

>Poutine
Ill never get. Fries with melted cheese is great but semi melted cheese curds is a mess and not as appetizing.

this beauty

Roast kangaroo is ok, incredibly easy to over cook it though

Country Fried Steak with some taters

I watch this bitch every day and fap to almost all these videos.

if you can afford a camera to take a picture of your cat dish, you can probably afford to feed yourself some other than cat

American tacos got a bad reputation.
I made some tonight for bar food. They were pretty good.
Hard shell
Ground beef cooked with a little enchilada sauce and spices
Sour cream/avocado puree
thin shred orange cheese (mild cheddar) -push it in
Iceberg lettuce -push it in
Couple slices of tomato

Pic a little related. You should have to push the fillings in and at least half of the lettuce should fall out before you're done eating the taco.

fuck yes!!! olivier is so goddamn good i had way too much on saturday. vinaigrette is gr9 too

>Germanics

What does Roo taste like? And why not throw it on the grill?

One of the few things I miss about living in San Diego.

Looks good. would eat.

Here's a serious one. Chili Cheese Fries. Even other Americans I talk to think it's kind of gross looking. No idea why. It's amazing.

kek you are so ignorant, continue to eat shitjunk food while we prepare patrician finest food for the whole world.
If our food is just meme then why the french Chefs are the most decorated and valuable in the world ?

Snails are shit but it's the snail's butter who is served with transform it in a 10/10 met distingué

My nigga blyat, Russian salad gr8. Would eat all day erry day

Oh, and red grease should run down your forearm - about halfway - before you realize that it is happening.

This doesn't look disgusting or unattractive. Just looks a a normal salad.

No difference.

Cappelletti alla Caruso (or any other pasta can go with it)

Caruso is a special sauce original from here made with lots of cream, ham, cheese, nuts and mushrooms that tastes like nothing you've tasted before

>it's actually cat (real rabbit is way to expensive)
What the fuck?

tfw the only russian diner I've ever seen in canada closed down and now I have nowhere to go for russian food on a whim

>kimchi
>even remotely american
this is idiotic.

Jack in the box "tacos" are the grossest delicius thing ever.

You're a retard and have no knowledge about what you're talking about. Stop pretending you have any authority on the matter.

Do you eat the shell or what?

I have a giant truffle in my fridge. Can a frenchman or Italian tell me what to cook with it since I will only have one shot at using it?

About 10-12 baby bok choy heads, rinsed, daikon radish peeled and sliced (I like half moons about 1/4 inch thick) coat in salt, let sit overnight.
Drain fluid (save the fluid!) mix up garlic, ginger, a korean seasoning named Gochugaru (Korean red pepper flakes) a pepper paste named Gochuchang, make enough to coat the bok choy liberally, then mix in thinly sliced green onions and shredded carrots.
Pack the veg into a plastic container as tightly as you can get it (Dollar store plastic storage containers work well) and fill with the reserved fluid from the salt soak.
The objective is to keep the entire vegetable mix submerged beneath fluid and away from oxygen, and at a temp above 80 degrees so in a dark corner of your garage.
I use a loose saran wrap cover and a wooden puck to keep the kim chee submerged on a baking sheet.
Tap the containers and 'breathe' the kim chee daily to bleed off the CO2, the longer you wait the more potent that shit'll become.

you're a fool!

Only kidding they are gross

>Pic related

Bengali style fish curry. It looks a bit unappetizing but the head is one of the most delicious and tender parts of the fish. It's great fun cracking the skull open and picking out the brain and eyes with your fingers.

>this is idiotic.
I didn't say it was American, moron. I just said we perfected it.

Says the mestizo half breed.

Looks nice. Is that spinach?

It tastes 10 times better though

>eating anything that came out of an indian body of water

Looks good ivan would try it out if I could

essentially boiled cow feet soup. haven't had it in years and im craving it so badly this winter since its so goddamn cold

You will have Tortelloni.

Cook them the Tortelloni.

Prepare a pan, butter, some Parmesano.

Heat the butter in the pan until it's melted. Add Tortelloni. Stir for 2 minutes.

Put Tortelloni on plate, add some Parmesano and some Truffle on top. Salt and Pepper after your liking.

Looks like a moldy porkchop. What is wrong with your food UK?

shit does look good