Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Its summer here, I really cannot stand temperatures 25c+ it makes me uncomfortable and stressed out. Out of frustration, I decided to shave my legs in hopes it would cool me down. To my surprise it did, but even greater surprise when it feels AMAZING. I pretty nice legs i guess, long/ good shape but quite thick black hair. Now their smooth and i can feel the breeze on them. I even went so far as to moisturize them, it hit me the quandary that im now facing.

Why is their a negative contamination with male grooming? I can understand why guys might simply dislike having shaved legs, but if i like it, should i avoid doing this just because it might be considered "gay" or "effeminate"? I almost feel like ive taken a redpill here.

Get an air conditioner.

>LOW QUALITY BAIT

You know I have considered doing this but honestly it really makes you look effeminate. I also want to gain a bit more muscle that way I could take advantage of it, mostly because my legs are kinda hairy. I wear long pants anyway though so it's unlikely for anyone but myself and the NSA to know about it

Its not bait at all china

>it's summer here
you must be on the wrong side of the equator

Do you wear skirts too? With little frilly ankle socks?

I think it depends on how your leg hair looks, im not manly at all tobehonest, but i have thick leg hair and I think it looks better without it, during summer I wear shorts mostly

n-no.. im not a trap..

> A real man plays with the cards he is delt

"It's too hot!"
Pussy

You gonna try taking dicks up your ass next? Wearing make up? Getting your balls cut off?

Thats the thing, why not optimize for focus on the things that really matter?

bet you're a fucking sheep as well.

New Zealanders should be banned from this board.

I want to know how we come to associate shaven legs with homosexuality? i dont really see why it has to be gay..

>traps = crossdressers

So new.

Its all the same when we're talking about things im not

id rather look effeminate than not look like a human to be honest

Well for me it is just thick. Also I'd need to tan more because I'm rather white on my upper legs. Also I wouldn't worry about it because honestly who gives a shit about it when we are off of this Tajikistani AK-47 and AK-47 accessories website

Shaving your legs is feminine you fag. Women do it cause they look more attractive and you know they take care of themselves. Pretty sure with gays it's the flamboyant faggots that shave their legs too

>im not manly at all tobehonest
>n-no.. im not a trap
Stop trying to hide it.
You're probably wearing a lacy dress with knee socks and cute little panties right now.

Look how you want as long as you're comfy
However, you have to accept being made fun of for your choices

It's because of the Romans or Greeks iirc. They looked hairless when they had athletic competitions and since a lot of gay stuff happened everyone made associations

Good luck with the razor burn and the sticky sweaty smooth gooch.

Hope you shaved that boipucci, punk.

Pls im wearing a sweaty shirt and shorts rn

While that maybe true, im offering an alternate reason to why it might be acceptable, for comfort reasons

Well i used the pop out thing on my electric rasor and it done a great job with zero irritation.

p-pls im trying to have a serious thread

>for comfort

Confirmed fag, it's not like having hairy legs on warm/hot days is uncomfortable. We do sweat for a reason. Just wear shorts and stop being a metrosexual beta.

Thanks for your input user

No probs fag.