User, I want to date you but there's one thing I don't get

"You're always complaining about political correctness. It's so tiring. And in all this time, I've never heard one actual explanation for why you hate it, except you want to be explicitly racist. Tell me why it's so important to you, or we're through."

What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zip it woman now go make me a sandcastle

Who the fuck are you, and what the hell are you doing in my home?

*teleports behind you*

Nothing........ personnel....... kid.......

Post more

Is it that much to ask to find someone as racist as me ?

Why is it so important for you to be racist, user? Were you radicalized by alt-right chatrooms?

Political correctness prevents people from speaking about topics that desperately need to be talked about

For example, black on black crime in Chicago, everyone knows its an issue but no one who isn't black is allowed to talk about it, because its politically incorrect

Because I was born in a generation where you learn that you can shut up any argument with 'RACIST!' and such.
Because I seek true freedom and love and dumb buzzwords don't matter, it's the same as insults, they shouldn't matter. Anyone can use them as they want, there is no need to get offended by anything.

Racism isn't a buzzword, user. It can ruin people's lives.

Because a political community that insists on its members lying to one another is one in which the friendship of the citizens is impossible, and therefore it is not a real political community.

racism is good and true, it can save lives
take rapefugees for exemple, how much lives could have been saved if they just didn't approach them ?
being anti-PC is a daily exercise to oppose the constant influence of the medias on your freewill, it's the true expression of your soul

But user, every community has standards. It's just how people interact. There's nothing wrong with avoiding racially insensitive topics. What good comes from offending others??

>What good comes from offending others??
shaming undesired behavors is what improve our standards of living and preserve our cultural heritage

Standards that keep friends and neighbors from being honest with each other are bad standards. Also real friends, which includes fellow citizens, don't take offense at honesty.

>What good comes from offending others??
Avoiding offending others triggers me. Please respect my right to dignity and allow me to shout racial slurs.

Watch this video and understand there's an entire generation like this who will some day inherit this country .

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o

I'll tell you as soon as you take your revolting foot out of your mouth and make me a goddamned sandwich

I hate you faggots sometimes

Unfortunately for you, your cultural heritage itself is racist, so we need to work to change it. Who are you to tell others what behaviors are undesired anyway??

Aaaaand dumped. Probably.

Fuck you loser! Good luck finding some trashy whore who wants to be with a racist! Virgin! You fucking psycho you think your fucking politics are more important than someone who cares about you?

I'm telling all my friends you were verbally abusive to me, dick.

~Fin

It's calling out immoral shit. Moral relitivism (i.e. No morality) is when, oh say, sexuality becomes "fluid" and faggot trannys dress up and have to have a voice. Perfect example is Caitlin Jenner. It corrodes our youth and culture. It breeds weak men and empowers birdbrained women

>complaining about political correctness
You're an idiot. Stop complaining, and start the political incorrect already. Dipshit.

This is based on a convo i was in earlier

One question : why do women get offended when we tell them they're sluts but then the day after they say proudly that they are sluts? I'm really lost on this one...maybe mental illness? Nah that can't be.

Oh gosh really? I'm sorry for you man.

You're not supposed to get dragged into arguments like this with women.
They think with feelings not logic, so concepts of shared ethno heritage, and promoting cultural standards with shaming and ostracism makes them feel bad inside so they don't like it.

You're supposed to find a woman who was raised properly and already understands the necessity of racism and segregation and had a father who taught her the virtues of being a good wife and mother and not to indulge in her ego.

*unsheathes katana* Heh....

...the only thing that's through...

*teleports behind you*

is my blade!

*cuts you in half*

Heh....nothin...personnel kiddo

because when you call them sluts you're slut-shaming, and they call themselves sluts because there's nothing wrong with being a slut

>i'm telling all my friends
you passed the ultimate shit test prepare for boatloads of pussy

is spitting at mirrors a thing? because i think i just acquired a new fetish

How about I explain it to you and we're through anyway?

She told them all I have a foot fetish too. It's funny you mention that though, because I was just texting her best friend who's not a raging liberal and she was acting sympathetic toward me.

"you cant tell me what to do"

and if she keeps talking i would block her number and leave

>or we're through

you don't threaten me bitch

controlling the range of though and expression because it hurts someones feelings is not the solution, there are better methods to influence people choice of words than banning words

>You're always complaining about political correctness.
Because I want to be able to express myself somewhat freely without having to worry about offending someone's sensibilities at every second.
>It's so tiring
Being called intolerant, racist or whatever other buzzword for speaking the truth or even for speaking my mind, even in a non offensive manner, is also very tiring.
>except you want to be explicitly racist.
Except that almost anything is considered offensive, racist, sexist, xenophobic, intolerant and so on these days. If you do not speak your mind due to fear of hurting someone's feelings, you will not speak your mind at all, because your words will most likely always hurt someone in one way or another given that people have several different sensibilities about several different things and it's literally impossible to be sincere, unique or even insightful with your comments without risking hurting someone in the process.
>Tell me why it's so important to you,
Listen girl, are you seriously asking me why freedom of speech is important?Are you seriously questioning the importance of being able to hold truthful conversations about delicate subjects?Are you seriously questioning philosophy as a whole?I sure hope not, because that would make you a retard

>or we're through
Get out of my sight bitch, I would never date someone as dumb as you.