Why do millenials prefer to live in crowded cities in comparison to the countryside?

Why do millenials prefer to live in crowded cities in comparison to the countryside?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBAl9cchQac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because the cities provide their safe spaces and let them code their useless iPhone apps for a company no one cares about

Easy access to superior goods and services.
If you have a trust fund from your parents, there is no downside.

4G coverage

Gigabit shitposting.

because it happens to be where their parent's basements are at.

Because if they act degenerate out in the country, there's no one around to hear their screams when they get fed to the pigs.

City life is more exciting in comparison to the countryside, for those who like to socialize.

Because that's where jobs are retard

Hi Millenial Thread Man, creator of daily hits such as Why Arent Millenial Men Having Families and How do we fix Millenials. Here is my answer:
>Millenial girls like the fact that there are more dicks on tap in a city than in a town
>Some millenials would move to the country in a heartbeat but cannot due to lack of jobs.

sex drugs and alcohol

Because thats where the best hipster jobs are located. Fuck working hard

THIS DESU CHAN !!! Q3Q

The year is 1810
>hurr why do people live in city why don't they toil on my land anymore

they're dependent on other people and services

being independent with less people around scares them

City
>easy transport
>everything is in walking distance
>entertainment everywhere
>everyone has the same mindset since its a circle jerk
>everyone is 'safe'

countryside
>rednecks everywhere
>shitty roads
>nothing is open after a certain time
>shitty people
>racists everywhere
>boring
>etc

Jobs
Rubbing elbows with important people and getting connected
Entertainment
Attractions
Good transportation
Airports to take you directly to anywhere in the world

People want to be big time, not small time.
youtube.com/watch?v=PBAl9cchQac

Because racist pieces of shits that have the same mindset as Sup Forums live their.

It's hilarious how Sup Forums complains about how people complain about nonexistent racism, yet Sup Forums goes on to be racist right afterwards. It's fucking hilarious.

To add to this, I'm about to graduate with a BA in philosophy from a liberal arts college (free ride) in Florida and I'm moving to New York with nothing but my truck and $600.

And then I'm gonna make it -- some way, somehow. Big cities are where the opportunities are. There's something exciting about it. And while I settle into a career I'll be able to fuck whores from every continent and country and of every odd mixture because I'm good looking and I have no values.

I admit I'm a degenerate nihilist but I'm gonna have fun on this earth before I leave it.

I live in la porte texas

Why does no one outside of cities know how cities function? I like making 100k+ a year working in Manhattan and going back to the Suburbs of Long Island to relax. No one lives in the "city" part of the big cities. They work there. They travel 30min-2 hour long commutes via bus/train/car. All jobs and big coroporate buildings are situated cities because they're good tourist zones and conveniently always being upgraded.

All the "city that never sleeps", "big apple" and "tall skyscrapers" is situated in Manhattan. And when everyones done that work, they go home to their quiet, racially segregated area's mainly filled with houses and a couple of laundromats and stores and rest. (Queens = White and Asian, Brooklyn is White and Hispanic, Bronx = Niggers, the rest is irrelevant)

I'm most productive between 12am and 6am at night, and I like the convenience of having multiple 24 hr convenience stores within walking distance.

Also living in the suburbs/country would get boring as fuck after a while since you'd exhaust all the activity combos (unless you live somewhere with nice nature). You'd also have to make sure you don't piss off anyone since it's not like the city where no one know who you are.

because its easier to find drugs and get laid in big cities

I live in a town (yes new zealand) and I work for a large company which means i earn the same as my City living counterparts but have living costs 1/8th of what they do. why the fuck would you live in a city.

i don't fully understand this pic
is the guy he isn't supposed to worry about actually really good?

Small towns are more in your face about socializing and "how was your day". Walk around a big city and no one remembers your face or knows your name. There are only two places for the hermit, the untamed wilderness and the dense city.

if you don't have some great internships under your belt or solid work experience, you're gonna get fucking rekt (assuming you mean NYC when you say "New York")

Why would I want to live near so many racists?

I'm not liberal but I like cities far more just because I like being around a wider range of people and having more shit to do.

I'm in the midwest right now and I fucking hate it, there's nothing to do except smoke meth and go to the bar.

basically this. also they think it's more sophisticated living around niggers.

shekels

Uh Brooklyn's still prettty densely populated.

'cuz Amazon Prime Now and Postmates

Why do people have preferences? Why do people make good choices that benefit their life?

That's all I heard. If you can't see why one would live in the cities, then you sir are out of touch.

This desu.

> You'd also have to make sure you don't piss off anyone since it's not like the city where no one know who you are.

Literally exactly why cities are for low trust parasitic peoples.

Only the turd-tier millenials do. They need their cafe's, clubs and entertainment districts.

they don't. maybe 30-40% of millenials(same as every other generation in recent history) wants to live in cities.

thank God my gf wants to live in a rural area and have a bunch of kids. i think i might pop the question to her soon(i know she'll say yes, i just want to make sure all my ducks are lined up first).

Are you a part of your community neighborhood watch group, as well as your local church? I don't have a problem with people who like that sort of stuff, but it just isn't for me. That's what I meant by pissing off; not fitting into entrenched local institutions that take years to be accepted into.

Because your 3 people population is incomparable to how finances and social structure works in a population of 300mil+. People who work in cities have access to everything and they deserve it because that's where all the best paying jobs and businesses are

the poor people living here only serve to do government jobs like MTA and clean toilets

If you leave the city and you don't have connections or any good qualification, you literally have 0 options aside from hard labour, it's where the stinky mexicunts and red neck trailer trash is

Would JP Morgan and Schlomo Shekelberg build a expensive tower in the heart of Manhattan or a grass field with 3 people in North Dakota

I want to wear a nice dress, not overall's and pitchfork

how long have you been dating?

>muh small population, kek 3 people kek lol fucking dating ur sister
town size of 25k people which explodes in the summer with fresh townie sluts

>Bluh bluh blah.
admit it, your sucking the cock of the elite living in a large town.

because there's "nothing to do" in the countryside

I don't have any money.

Otherwise I'd like to live out in the country with a bigger house, cheaper cost of living, ability to explore nature, less people and thus less traffic, cruise in the back roads fast, and shoot my guns in my backyard.

>boring

You're saying my teenage years in rural Ohio i spent partying, playing gigs at parties in my town with my band, muddin', illegal hunting and fishing, and otherwise being a complete degenerate in every other way minus homosexuality, is a boring life?

Why would you live in the real world, instead of an artificial environment where you can grow weak, coddled by the state, shielded with fake social interactions and fed by outer resources?

Cheaper wifi. Internet out in the country costs a fortune, you think some Millennial's willing to pay 300 bucks just to browse tumblr and watch John Oliver?

because in the short term it's cheaper

wtf are you even talking about? peopl have always wanted ot live in crowded cities.

they aren't farmers, so wth do you expect?

im saying you are pretty autistic

>25k
> a lot

nice meme, did the chinks and the gooks build their residental chinatown and koreatown over your shit land yet? you should probably try to fight back instead of bending backwards like the aussies

>needing 10 million niggers and spics to flesh out your city numbers to feel good.

I was for the longest time, then i found this shithole and learned to harness my autism for good.

They were addicted to it at an early age

I don't see how you live in the country unless you're married and already have an established friend group, since it's infinitely harder to make friends/find a wife in the middle of no where.

>cheaper
t.parentspayforeverythingkid

>more expensive living conditions
>less miles per gallon
>food is more expensive
>takes an hour to get through the city at best
>city taxes more expensive
>niggers

jesus christ you're cucking yourself.

They literally could not survive anywhere else. No millennial sissies innawoods.

4 or 5 years. i dont keep track, she does though lol.

millenials control their life choices based off what the media says is trendy and the media says living in cities is easier bc it's easier to exterminate more people at a time. suburbs are becoming cookie cutter and cramped more and more. they're basically commieblocks. makes it easier for obama and the jews to kill us all using the technique of pushing black people into spread out historically white areas so white people move into newly built cookie cutter homes with "good school districts"

>renting a small apartment/sharing a house
>walking to work
>cheap groceries
>public transportation
>niggers

jobs and fast internet. If there was a place in a small town that had fast internet and had a decent amount of IT related jobs I would move to it ASAP.

the town i live in (25k people) has 1Gb fiber to the homes of everyone.

>move 30 minutes outside of any major east coast city
>lots of jobs and good internet

problem solved cuck. thank me later

You are in fucking New Zealand retard I'm not moving to a different country.

Wrong, I live in Virginia and in all directions of where I am is fucking NIGGER land and it actually might be small but its essentially nigger south.

not my fault u live in a shithole

I'm prepared to get rekt for awhile while bartending or some shit.

It's funny because I live in a rural area here and I've set myself up an Ok Cupid account in NY because I'm only a few weeks out. I'm not expecting anything yet but I wanted to get a feel for the women.

Everyone is equally as intelligent or way smarter than me -- at least in Manhattan, where I plan to job search. Half the profiles I click on are East Asian girls with degrees from Ivy Leagues that're working in finance. The intelligent people in the city nearest to me are all pants-on-heard retarded -- barely graduated from run of the mill state schools.

I'm just gonna see what happens; I'm living life in the way I like to. I never expected a highfalutin corporate job right out of college with merely an excel certification and a philosophy BA from an unheard of school.

My plan is to just sort of wing it and wiggle my foot in the door somewhere. Not all jobs require finance degrees, but it helps. What I have going for me is extroversion and warmness desu. Everyone likes me and to be honest, I'm pretty handsome. I make people laugh and smile. I'm complimentary. I'm good at small talk and nuanced discussion about anything. I'm painfully aware of how narcissistic I sound but I figure if I can't be honest about myself on an anonymous imageboard, then there's no hope for me.

I mean there's a chance I'm bartending for 8 years but I'll be sending out my resume like a madman.

It's a pistol vs rifle

>millennials are hedonists

wow that got the old neurons firing

the only part of virginia niggers are in is northern virginia and virginia beach/hampton. stop lying

or have things changed that much in 10 years?

Because the countryside is boring as fuck unless your interests as a millennial are finding places out in the middle of nowhere to drink

Its changed and I am in Virginia beach. Virginia beach used to be super white now all these niggers are here. It also applies to all directions where Virginia beach is nothing but niggers unless you are talking about outer banks or something which doesn't have jobs.

more power to ya, but i hope you know you're gonna be spending AT LEAST $600-700 a month on rent and that's if you're subletting a tiny room from some sketchy mofo in brooklyn

Because cities have jobs and countrysides are empty Fallout-style wastelands full of meth and sadness

lived in both

cities:
>entertainment up to the tits
>convenience of everything
>jobs
>cheap
>transport
>lots of people to meet/things to do

>spacious
>quiet
>comfy
>boring
>inconvenient
>expensive
>sparsely populated
>everyone knows everyone

living in the country sucked if you wanted to do anything besides drink/shoot/fix trucks
everything was so fucking far away and gas was stupid expensive, making it ridiculous to drive 30 miles to get groceries but you had to cuz no other option.

>more power to ya, but i hope you know you're gonna be spending AT LEAST $600-700 a month on rent

lmao nigga I'm sleeping in my truck and living on beer

I want to make it organically. I want to challenge myself.

You're thinking, "this guy is out of his fucking mind." Yes. Absolutely.

>countryside is boring as fuck
What exactly would you like to do? I lived in LA and the only good thing about living was that you could find all your favorite bands playing at small shows which was fucking cool but good luck getting down there without public transit

I'm now a minority working in VA Beach as a white male

and what interests do you have exactly that can't be accommodated by a small town?

This basically, if you're interested in doing anything beyond drinking or playing with guns the country is kinda boring.

As much as I hate nigs and gooks, I kinda like living in a minority white city.

White people are some nosy motherfuckers sometimes. Who the fuck is some nosy white bitch to tell me about shit like noise regulations /safety permitting/littering laws, etc. I'm the fucking king of the jungle here. My competition is a bunch of faggot white hipsters and some slobbering negroids.

I also felt this exact way what in the fuck is happening? Seriously the only place in Virginia beach that has whites is really close to oceanfront because of how high everything there is. You just wait till those kikes finally push that stadium they want to build at the front. Watch its going to bring in so many niggers its going to look nothing like it used too.

They are trying so fucking hard to make the oceanfront into this high class place. Its a fucking joke.

Yes

I prefer the city because I grew up in the countryside and it's boring as shit. In a global-tier metropolis I can enjoy great food, great culture, and just do fun and interesting stuff any time I want.

However I got tired of working a dead end teaching job and now I live at home with my parents in the boring countryside.

>there's nothing to do except smoke meth and go to the bar.
Try getting some actual interests then you sad spoonfed cunt.

most people doing the hiring are women. being handsome will get you everything you want as long as youre persistent. good luck!

For one thing telecommunications in rural areas suck and as shallow as it may sound I don't want to live somewhere that I can't get good internet speeds as it is important to my job. Also a variety of options for eating out, culture, concerts, etc.

Underrated

not being run off the road by foreigners who don't know how to drive. drinking in peace. nature walks. seeing cool animals. growing plants. being able to play music as loud as i want. not hearing niggers screeching and sirens going off all the time. people who actually acknowledge my existence, smile, and look me in the eye. country broads who don't have insanely high standards. neighbors who will kill niggers trying to steal shit. peace and quiet when i want it. no traffic cameras on every corner.

there are more but i don't feel like thinking of them right now

Spotted the nigger.

I'm a white engineering student dipshit

I'd like to know what you people do. All there is to really do in the city is fucking eat, drink, and maybe go to a few music shows that is if you actually live in one of the major cities like LA. When I was in LA shit was just as boring as the country side except the some great music talent. The food was really good to got to eat everything I've ever dreamed up for the most part probably the most authentic asian food you can get is in LA unless you move to asia. That is also where I learned that I fucking hate Asian people.

I never go down there anymore since I have no reason to.

I grew up here everything was forest, white, I played with other kids in the neighborhood.

Now all the forests are slowly being replaced around me. I don't see any community anymore. Just kikes kiking and nigs niggin.

And the blacks around here have a huge victim mentality. I have to keep my mouth shut a lot at work.

Post nice dress

I'm going to Milwaukee soon to study and live. Will I have the same experience?

>good internet speed

i've lived in manhattan and bumfuck michigan and my internet in bumfuck michigan is only marginally worse than it was NYC, american internet just sucks

>Also a variety of options for eating out, culture, concerts, etc.

my town of ~30k people has options for eating out (classic american hamburger joints, indian restaurant, sushi place, japanese steakhouse, american-style mexican and genuine mexican food, half a dozen shitty chinese places, etc.), has "culture" (center for the arts, museum, library, monuments), plenty of concerts if you're willing to drive 30-45 minutes away, etc.

those all sound like interests that CAN be accommodated by a small town, friendo. i asked for the opposite.

I can walk a mile in any direction in my city (we have these things called sidewalks) and see places I've never seen before and see hours worth of entertaining black people drama.

>killwaukee
wew lad. marquette i take it? have fun and don't leave campus

why did it all change? Have something todo with the military bringing in more niggers or what? I don't know man but I dont wanna live here. I'll have to force myself for about 5yrs till I can gain some experince somehow.

because it's were the jobs are

This is pretty true.
>be me
>Have no money for a cabin to make in Alaska to avoid people and awkwardness
>settle for big city life surrounded by literally millions of people
>somehow avoid all social contact
Honestly not as bad of a life as I thought it'd be