SAM HYDE WON'T BE ATTENING DEPLORABALL

Cernovich ruined himself with booting Baked Alaska. Now neither Richard Spencer, nor Sam Hyde won't attend.

I feel like he's having a gag because everyone knows that Spencer is a CIA falseflag created to discredit alternative right wing views, even if they happen to be more liberal-leaning then Liberal views.

The Jews are trying to water down the alt right though, which is funny.....because they are redpilling normies.

(((Cernovich))) and (((Milo))) at the top of the deploraball thing....all the white people are banned. lol

They are just making it obvious and it is backfiring. I even see the so called "eternal normies" noticing it now

Lol what the fuck is this bitchfest pussy feud about?

this

>be new right
>post ebin maymays on twitter and follow BASED Cern and hilarious faggot Milo
>never call out jews though thats racist and stupid
>financially support favorite intellectual leaders like Cern and Laura Southern attending events and buying dogshit ebooks
>still considered racist by normies and ostracized if publicize views

shit's retarded homeboys. if you're just gonna self-censor and hand your money over to jews, might as well be a normalfag liberal

I love the heat they're getting

Spencer is the future of the right (not the "alt right", the right). They were stepping stones to what he is saying. If they can't evolve and take the next step they'll be tossed aside as irrelevant. Glad it's happening so fast.

normie drama

jews are trying to turn a profit off the alt-right. nothing more nothing less - its despicable, but entirely predictable.

>Cernovich is literally a fucking jew
>Milo is a gay jew who loves black cock

I mean, can anyone see why it's wrong to give these two any fucking power?

Fucking hell

Based

I always hated them.

Yeah. And David Duke is also a shill. Got it.

Talk like that is what will turn us into what the left is now. People hate political extremes.

>Spencer is the future of the right

why are you people so into homos

>white supremacist retards are mad there not allowed to an alt right shill party

lmao anyone who fell for the alt right meme is a joke

>Talk like that is what will turn us into what the left is now. People hate political extremes.
The right has many branches, punching right is not what you should be doing you idiot.

This tbqh. As soon as we are officially considered enemies of the jew, we will lose. Not only because of the jew enemies we will make but also we'll alienate everyone else.

>le roman salute man is the future of the right

>p-pay attention t-to meeeeee!!!!

Why are you here then, cuck? Go back to your 20 user 8cuck/pol

This guys a (((fag))) but this is a pretty power-move email

It's demographic and racial genocide to whites. Only Spencer and Identitarian style politics can fix it.

Spencer, Jared Taylor, etc are the future of the right. Talk about ethnic composition of the nation state, not jobs or terror, or get the FUCK out.

>e-celeb drama

Keep me posted, Hans

This is basically the trimming the fat off the alt-right.

These faggots going to this ball are the SA before the night of long knives

No one forced you to reply retard, now be a good goy and donate to milos charity :^)

The equivalent...
useful idiots who's purpose is over.

Spencer doesn't care about Jews other than to make clear that we want cities/states/countries based around WHITENESS.

Which means you can fuck off.

buy muh bug

Cernovich is an attention whore who pretends to be more important than he is. Remember how he claimed wikileaks would dump Hillary's emails on November 1st?

I agree.

Sure thing CNN

I do.

He acted like it was gonna happen.

>discredit by presenting logical arguments

I hope you're not planning on killing them and pinning it on neo-leftists.
I could report you to your FBI for that.

>implying he isn't either a falseflagger or an opportunist like the other alt-right ecelebs
David Duke is just a troll. Trump's popularity also gave him some attention even if he did whore it.
>inb4 Sup Forums thinks he'd be a good senator
lel he was shit in the 80s and he'd still be shit in any office now

Black Brazilians aren't able to speak English, don't fool yourself. Real mature post btw.

we were fools for thinking Jews wouldn't Jew us.

fuck them

Soooo we lost already? Fuck off retard

>he thinks it's not

He is. Notice that faggot has been silent since the election

Exactly. You go an inch right of Marx and you'll get called a nazi anyway. Why not embrace it?

Nah, fuck Spencer. Sam can go fuck himself too for supporting that autist.

Progress won't be made through moderation.

Not at all. I meant metaphorically.

A lot of their supporters will switch to the more "racist" alt-right and people like cernovich and Milo will be irrelevant

Fucking this

>not goign and getting everyoen to do roman salutes

>deploraball

..wut

expound, Sup Forums

Baboon Mindframe, amirite?

>lol you defend and give money to jews? fuck you
>n-n-now when t-t-t-trump does it its d-d-different

alt-right logic

>oh wow they killed me a nazi guess I should just kill the jews and set up and ethnostate now

i love the jews

O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

>caring about head-liners and twitter followers
they're all fags.

>all I care about is jobs! So I can make more goy bux!
>you dumb nazis, immigration is good!

>if your not a full blown nazi your a pro immigration goy

What a strong argument there.

What is your problem with ethno-states?

That user wasn't saying "be a literal nazi" he was saying stop jumping ship and bending over for the left.

You cant be anti immigration and also against an ethnostate.

I literally hate all of those people, nice

theyre attempting a cash grab off something that really doesnt exist
and the only place where it does exist, richard spencers circle, IS NOT INVITED

>cia shill

Why does spencer always get the CIA tag, is it a meme? surely I'd expect to see FBI, or NSA, or COINTELPRO, but its always CIA.

Is he a big guy?

Get long knifed harder you Alt-Light faggot

Y-y-you're not cucskth are y-you?

buy my book MONKEY MINDFRAME

yes, because wanting stronger controls on immigration = wanting pure white ethnostate

lmao you alt right cucks are fucking retarded

Fuck you. You're to be culled.

Spencer and Jared Taylor are the new right.

Cern, Milo, and PJW are just stepping stones to walk over.

then suck circumcised cock your whole life, see if I care.

Very true. They haven't realized how freeing it is to not care about being called racist.

this x100

The funny thing about that is you alt righters cant stop sucking Milos dick. make sure to donate to his """"""charity""""" :^)

And why do you want stronger immigration controls? If multi ethic states are okay why not let anyone in? Use your brain please.

i think you're too dumb to understand what he said.

>le grab by the pussy orange pussyman is the future of the right

After that tape, there's no way he Trump will recover. Hillary is pretty much guaranteed to be president.

>lel don't punch right
If someone is acting like a retard, why should they not be punched?

Maybe if you used your own noggin youd realize basing citizenship based purely on race is retarded

David Duke is absolutely shill. He knows people don't like him so he screamed about Trump, now he's quiet.

classic shill tactic to call pro-white men CIA agent or a jew

when its a woman they go with coal burner or mentally ill

>can't cuck the tuck poster
oh look, it's a boring kind of edgy.

> muh health insurance

What a fucking faggot. I really hope the alt right can shove milo off a roof like ISIS some day.

>i have nothing to say, ill just call him edgy behind my le janitor meme

really struck a nerve, huh

he's quiet because election season is over retard. and he's not really even being quiet - he has a podcast and does lectures.

>can't defend his memes
really struck a nerve, huh

these people and their petty feuds are all so stupid and embarrassing. they're essentially attempting to cash in on whites slowly and laboriously uncucking themselves like its a viral movement you sell to retarded pre-teen youtubers. if you want to benefit the white race, improve yourself, improve your family, and improve your community, ignore all these chucklefucks

I wouldn't attend either.

>Lauren Southern
>Gavin Mcinnes
>Mike Cernovich

Wew lads that there movement got subverted fast

he later admitted he never had health insurance in the first place lol

Nice deflection.

Multi ethnic states are dysfunctional, and immoral. You base immigration laws by race to keep the homogenousness and thus stability of the nation intact, while also securing the continuation of your people and culture.

You should lurk more. Most of the people here don't support Milo in any way.

Who the fuck is baked Alaska? I can't even find his shit on google since all I get is the cake, all I've found is a periscope of Mike Cernovich calling him a deadbeat

Pffft, you got a long way to go before you can toe to toe with the meme game with me, kiddo.

we have to have alt light people out their so we can get people off of liberalism

Uh I think he is just a social media type.

I remember watching his Vine videos which were pretty funny, he would make alex jones tinfoiler jokes and memes.

Then I think he got cool with Milo and followed him on his dangerous faggot tour. Then I think he found out about the JQ and probably got convinced by the real "alt-right" and is now telling them to frigoff.

The way he triggers Marxists is usually pretty entertaining. That's all I'll give him.

He is. Every for years the Democrats pay him hold a press conference and make a big show out of endorsing the Republican candidate so they can point at them and scream "KKK!"

A man with his reputation would know to keep his fucking trap shut so as not to hurt the campaign of whoever he wants to win. But every four years he's out there trying to fuck them over.

I don't think "hail trump" is a logical argument

Yes, actually yes he is. He's a documented FBI informant. It's why he was thrown out of the clan.

Spencer, too, is receiving funding from a left wing organization to shoot a documentary. Does it make him a shill? I don't know, but I'm tired of seeing his fat face spout memes anyway. He's cringe as fuck.

Richard spencer is a fucking faggot

t. montanan