Canada: diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism, respect. Pretty much the antithesis of Drumpf-led America

Canada: diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism, respect. Pretty much the antithesis of Drumpf-led America.

To all you burgers thinkings we want in your union: No way in hell are we even gonna consider joining that shithole.

Fuck off leaf

i farted and pooped my pants

What's going on with Canada?

Toronto doesn't, and never will speak for all of us Duncan. Get fucked.
MAGA

>the genocide of first nations

>one of only three countries in the world with no abortion law at all the others being north korea and china (good company).

>program to anglicize and strip first nations of their culture only stopped in the 80s and 90s in some cases.

>wants to make internet a human right, when fucking rogers cable exists there.

The three different types of Leafposters handily illustrated in the first three posts

>vote le weedman for weed

>a year later
>still no weed

no refunds

This is now a nigger hate thread

we dont want u

stop trying to make canadian politics relevant

DELETE THIS

fuck off non-white filth

How about you take all of our diversity?

I guarantee Trudeau would royally whoop any of the internet tough guys talking crap in this thread.

Think you're tough? Try taking your refugee-hating, racist alt-right garbage off the internet and see what happens.

Go home leaf pig

anyone has the gif of someone knocking turdeau out?

tfw ur called racist for not wanting sandy mongrels blowing up my gay kids

Diversity works in Canada. Suck it assholes.

ya here it is

sir, you are entitled to your opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.

You really couldn't deal with the niggers we have here

fuck you
I have shitposted enough tonight\it's about time we gave it a rest you faggot

Everywhere I have gone in Canada I see the same thing. Groups of people self segregation and even still, when you speak to others and get to know them, you learn the have disdain for certain groups.

Diversity, multiculturalism, all have failed.

I don't hate anyone, and neither does Trump. Find it. Find one fucking shred of evidence that he's a racist and post it? If you can do that, maybe I'll change my mind.
Waiting...
P.S. I like Trudeau too! How does that figure into your stereotypes?

>Think you're tough? Try taking your refugee-hating, racist alt-right garbage off the internet and see what happens.

nothing to do with being tough or not retarded cunt you have the society on your side. if it was reversed you'd stay on the internet too. Youre not brave for repeating what globalists want you to repeat. A useful idiot is what you are

WOW
THIS
REALLY
ACTIVATES
MY
ALMONDS

this, essentially.

Too many Sup Forums virgins are jealous of Trudeau. Admit it he is 10 times the man you will ever be.

>I like Trudeau too
DUDE

Is this a meme?

i can confirm. the only reason it seem to work in canada is its basically illegal to not like it in public.

I fucking hate it and so does everybody i know

Fuck off you're probably from Ontario

Multiculturalism is right and is the future. There is nothing you can do to change it. Cry more.

disgusting

>yfw canada is unironically the greatest country in the world
>yfw trump leaves america a disaster and BASED trudeau saves american intellectuals by accepting them as refugees leading to the canadian renaissance

I am white, proud and tell niggers to fuck off all the time. I do not care what they think, they can fuck off, just like the rest of you faggots can fuck off and suck my anus.

When outside Sup Forums,I usually refer to you leafs as moose-fuckers (but in jest). I only found out 2 weeks ago that shagging animals in Canada is legal. I now hope that you get nuked or invaded by Russia.

u r a fagit I'd rape u and ur mom

I like Canadian hockey and the culture surrounding it, but that's really the only positives about Canada imho.

>really the only positives about Canada
Our wilderness and population density blow yours out of the water.

What a bunch of animals for fuck sakes.

>all has failed
Well, it's Canada afterall

That wilderness... and all those mooses with their sexy tight arses.

CANADA MUST PERISH IN ATOMIC FIRE RIGHT FUCKIN NOW

>calling other ppl faggots
>wanting them to suck your anus
Leaf...

who said you have a choice

You (((people))) fuck puppy dogs. Pic related you filthy sacks of shit. Stay away from my dogs.

Ethnic cleansing.

to all the maple queefs in this thread: how high are mortgage rates in your hometown right now?

Still paying over $1,000,000 for your Vancouver trailers?

It's ok bro, it's legal here!

Here in Edmonton, average 2.5% on a 5 year term, with average listings in the $350-$400k range.

That would buy you most of a cardboard box in a gutter in Vancouver.

You need to apply yourself

It's legal there too

>drive into canadian wilderness
>illegal dumping everywhere
>trash trash trash
>random objects are shot

Kek this is sooo true

No it doesnt. You probably live in fucking bc or some shit trust me as someone who lives in ontario diversity is fucking aweful.

As a leaf, I can say this much. FUCK OFF LEAF