Fuck California

ITT: We talk about how Californian refugees have ruined our state(s)

You guys ruined your own state now stay there and keep out.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2013/07/01/california-highways-among-worst-in-the-nation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Montana fag here, Californians have colonized the fuck out of us. Even my small town, new hip cafe shops and shit. FUCK IMMA KILL MYSELF NOW, NO HOPE

not much better here in arizona

>tfw developers have been building giant appartmen complexes for califugees
>whole foods everywhere
>stupid hip liberal cafes everywhere
>tfw arizona was almost blue this election
>tfw saw democrat strikers for the first time in Arizona

They run over here and 50% of the time they are talking, it's a passive-aggressive shot at how crappy the Midwest and how great it was back in Commiefornia. Funny thing is they act exactly like Somalians do in that regard.

Californians spread and destroy like locusts.

They run away from their own ruined state, yet the only thing they ever talk about is how everywhere else sucks because it's not just like California.

Fucking cancer.

you can say that abought new yorkers. stop spewing your commie nonsense. for a while every state in the union was shipping their homeless to california because it provided social services and food for them. nevada was even paying for their bus tickets. you guys are no saints

85338 reporting in.

Living in Tempe at the moment.

>live in Oklahoma.
>Commiefornians move to Texas
>then they come here and infect everything with their disease
I told someone Merry Christmas at work the other day and them asked to talk to my manager because I offended them

480 reporting in
I'm angry about liberals
but the cashier at walgreens is cute and hard working and hispanic and we talk about guns in line
the end

Nevada fag here

>Literally right next to Cali
>They're sending spics
>SJW's have become increasingly common
>Our druggies are mostly caused by "muh open borders" California not stopping the drugs from crossing their border and a lot goes to Vegas

Screw Cali

> because it provided social services and food for them

did you guys never get the don't feed the animals memo?

Oklahoma reporting in. Tulsa. I've seen more California plates in the past 12 months than I have in the last 10 years. I don't even live in the hip trendy part nor the expensive doctors-and-lawyers part of town. I want it to stop.

Sup OKbro.

They came up here and legalized it, and while they were at it elected a democrat governor who Sarah Palin endorsed over her own lieutenant governor. Now we're bankrupt beyond saving.

They won't be allowed to stay, not if I have anything to say about it.

Californians are so retarded.

They championed the being easily offended meme.

Their voices are annoying as fuck.

They are litigious.

I fucking hate them.

You Middle West/Snowbird faggots need to shut the fuck up real quick. I'm born/bred AZ. I carry a pistol by my side and a shotgun in my ride.

I smoke weed. Legally. Yes, I do, and fuck you Sup Forums

I fuck a lot of white girls. But also some Mexicans, Natives, and Asians. Again, fuck you Sup Forums

Oh, you faggots wanna complain???? Complain about my driving again, bitch. All you faggots come here from Canada and the Middle West, and tell us we don't know how to drive??? Every faggot piece of shit on the road in AZ is from where you're from, assholes. So who doesn't know how to drive??

Go back to the shitholes you were spawned from and leave AZ for the real Americans. Fuck Trump too, you homos.

Also, take your fat ugly shit-tier girls back to your snow caves.

Stfu you whiny little bitch. Everyone can tell a zonie because you guys are all fucking weird

Washington state. MY FUCKING GOD, i cant remember a day where i havent seen californian plates. What they do is come for tech positions, inflate our housing crisis, increase rents +15% year over year, import their bleeding heart pro-homeless liberal agendas, and act smug whenever they talk about the shitholes they came from. get out REEEEEEEEEE

In all seriousness it's the same problem with Floridians.

Really, with any given shithole, the ones that leave the place and go elsewhere give it a bad rap, leaving the men behind to fix the place. Poland is a great example of this.

Sandy Eggo Fag detected. Enjoy your Mexicans. We control that shit here.

Holy shit, I cut myself on that edge there.

Oregonfag here. I feel your pain.

Go M's

We ALMOST pulled a portland and allowed for homeless encampments in parks and sidewalks. almost.

I'm in Oregon and can confirm
It feels rare for me to even meet someone that was born here

You ever been to Alaska? NOBODY was born here. I'm lucky I was, but my parents weren't.

Actually I've been there twice, awesome place. It's impossible to describe to someone that hasn't been there.

Tucson here. The libs here want to seperate and be Baja Arizona. Fuck that

Denver. Holy fuck we're lousy with them.
>don't you have any vegan board wax?
Like wtf

Why do they want to turn every state into the shit hole California that they left?.

San Diego here, it's nice.

Orange County here. We have a bunch of retarded people here, but the weather cannot be beaten. It's why I don't leave.

Calicuck detected.

>You Middle West/Snowbird faggots need to shut the fuck up real quick. I'm born/bred AZ. I carry a pistol by my side and a shotgun in my ride.
>I smoke weed. Legally. Yes, I do, and fuck you Sup Forums
>I fuck a lot of white girls. But also some Mexicans, Natives, and Asians. Again, fuck you Sup Forums
>Oh, you faggots wanna complain???? Complain about my driving again, bitch. All you faggots come here from Canada and the Middle West, and tell us we don't know how to drive??? Every faggot piece of shit on the road in AZ is from where you're from, assholes. So who doesn't know how to drive??
>Go back to the shitholes you were spawned from and leave AZ for the real Americans. Fuck Trump too, you homos.
>Also, take your fat ugly shit-tier girls back to your snow caves.

and thus a pasta was born

Help us.

It's too late. All is lost outside of Eastern Oregon.

>what is Medford

>Be Washingtonian born and bred
>Grow up with blue collar dad, stay at home mom
>Everything's a little lefty, but we love guns and freedom
>Oh shit, here come the Commiefornians
>Stupid gun referendums are actually passing thanks to King county
>Weed gets legalized (fucking degenerates)
>We're becoming a fucking sanctuary state
>Muslims keep popping up everywhere
>Puyallup Fair looks like the entire population of La Chureca showed up for a fiesta

WHY IS SEATTLE A FUCKING MECCA FOR YOU PEOPLE? IT'S A CONCRETE TRASH HEAP WITH COFFEE SHOPS EVERYWHERE. LEAVE MY STATE AND KILL YOURSELVES. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSAIDSBFIDGSFIDSYGFKJFBVIEHOEUHIUPEHPURGHER

I live in the east
We are tired of the west dragging us around

this

Phoenix isn't Arizona you piece of shit

I am sorry you are having difficulties. It honestly doesn't hurt that much once you get used to it.

t. Californian

GET USED TO MY AR15 UP YOUR ASS FAGGOT AINT NOTHING CALMING MY RUSTLE RIGHT NOW

>It honestly doesn't hurt that much once you get used to it
Neither will this in your ass.

Californians get the fuck out of my Austin, REEE

>tfw In-and-Out is showing up all over Texas
Not a good feel

Woah, where is that?

>tfw one the few remaining white people left in california
>im not a pussy so i refuse to flee from where i was born
please nuke us please im begging you

Hell if I know, these glacier glock images are pasta. Looks to me like either Southeast or the Kenai Peninsula

>the same problem with Floridians

No such thing as Floridians. Nobody that lives here is from here. Everybody's a transplant.

From Cali, moved to Pflugerville (right outside Austin kek). In and out by the what's burger down the street from my community. Everyone loves it, but then again we know a lot of fellow Californians.
>feelsgoodman

I know where Pflugerville is, I grew up in Anderson Mill.

REEE

you're a pussy please consider suicide faggot

How am I a pussy? Because I took your shitty state? The only thing good here are the people (fellow Californians at least) and the cheap houses.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE FAGGOT RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I see so many California and Jew York plates here I want to barf. The nerve to move to Texas, the truly best state only to bitch about everything EAT A DICK YOU GODDAMNED TRANSPLANTS AND YANKEES

Fucking this Texasbro!

t. Northeast Houston

>tfw refused a job offer in California
> read the posts to make me feel good about my choice

test

I moved out of California over a decade ago because of a terrible economy, terrible people, terrible taxes, and a godforsaken state government.

BUT NOW THE NIGHTMARE FOLLOWS ME WHEREVER I GO

Texas here. I remember 10 years ago I was in high school and some faggot moved down here from California, had his eyebrows clipped and nails done with a faggy voice, that was the first time I saw one. They don't even assimilate and just end up shitting up the place.

All you flyover states are just jealous of California's massive economy and population

No one here likes you. Your kind are like the kikes. Dirty parasitic "people" that is only liked by the ones in your group and tolerated by the rest.

REEEEEEEEE

Fuck off, retards, there aren't enough Californians coming to your states to change anything.

Don't forget Arizona is a border state, almost majority Mexican, and didn't vote Arpaio. Trump took Montana by more than 100K votes too.

Because CA is the only border state and only state with Mexicans, amirite?

i would tell them to fuck off but my towns hole economy runs on them and Asians

pic related

Unfortunately it is with so much population. I include all the connected sprawl shit cities as well when I say Phoenix.

Arpio was not re-elected, the commies have already done their damage. Can't wait for the right wing deportation/death squads to clean up.

Most of the spics in Nevada were illegal criminals from Cali. Beaners like to run away to Vegas after they murdered some people in LA. The problem is that their crime gangster culture then spreads to Vegas. The majority of our street gangs are from Commiefornia.

No you fuck off faggot. I've lived in two states (Washingon & Nevada.) which initially didn't have the same beaner problem until California transplants moved to our town and turned everyone brown, bringing along their whole criminal culture along with them. Westcoast gangs are extremely self-destructive, because they're fucking morons.

SoCal here, can't we all just get along?

We'd get along just fine if Californians stayed in California.

Cali is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live next door to a Californian.

>I wouldn't want to live next door to a Californian
What is a Californian to you?

Higher taxes, higher cost of living

The problem with california is those assholes shit in their own nest and then flee the state with its high taxes, shitty roads and out of control crime to another place and bring that way of thinking with them.

Look what they did to Oregon, Washington and Colorado (and are doing to Arizona, New Mexico and Texas).

Californians love their mexican slave labor. So wherever they go they bring their slaves with them destroying the state in the process.

Fuck you California liberals. FUCK YOU

And liberal votes in local elections

Eh, I don't like taxes either. Still, I personally think it's worth living here. Wouldn't trade the weather and beach for anywhere.
Where I live is actually pretty conservative.

>shitty roads
Taxes and crime, yes. But don't talk shit about our roads.

delet this you zoner liberal cunt
my family's been here since arizona was a territory
I swear to god I will summon roadrunners to claw your cock off if you dont git outta my state

>Still, I personally think it's worth living here.

Exactly, you still live in California. Good.

Don't move to another part of the country expecting that other Americans want the same things.

I don't really see why you are being so salty about this. I also don't expect to agree with other Americans on everything, but I'm still proud to live in the greatest nation.

I LIVE IN FUCKING COLORADO! I HAVE AN ACCENT FROM LIVING HERE! SOOOO MANY FUCKING BOULDER CALIFORNIANS AND THEIR DECEDENTS ASK ME IF I"M FROM THE FUCKING SOUTH EVERY FUCKING DAY! FUCK THESE PEOPLE!
Governor Schwarzenegger actually did a good job tho. (according to a Californian still in California)

California roads are PURE SHIT

Do you know why? Your goddamn democrats take tax money that was earmarked for roads and put that into the "General Fund".

Thus they waste that money on liberal causes to get liberal votes (illegals, homeless, faggots, etc) and the roads are pure shit.

mercurynews.com/2013/07/01/california-highways-among-worst-in-the-nation/

Drive from Arizona or Nevada into California and you will KNOW the moment you have entered California. It is that obvious.

The Golden State’s highway system is ranked 47th among the 50 states in overall highway performance and efficiency in the latest annual highway report by the Reason Foundation. That is a slight improvement for California, which ranked 48th in the two previous studies and has ranked in the bottom 10 every year since 2000.

Only Alaska, Rhode Island and Hawaii have worse roads, while North Dakota, Kansas and Wyoming have the best and most cost-effective highways.

Can't deny that. Arizona especially has really good roads because of their rubberized asphalt

Because nobody likes it when immigrants move to a place and start trying to change it to how their homeland is.

Californians in California = Good
Californians in Texas/Washington/Colorado/Arizona = Bad

>moving from one state to another
>immigrant
Not sure that counts.

But hey, people who leave here are probably trash. You can keep them.

Are you also the CSUB bro? I live in east bako aka Taco Land. So many illegal customers who dont speak English at my job, at least 1 in 4 don't speak any English at all. I know a little bit, these fuckers make my job a lot harder when trying to communicate with them. I'm hoping to find another job because of it. It's fucking ridiculous. It didnt use to be so bad. Many of them have been living in the US for decades and can't speak english. How idiotic can you be?

BOULDER USED TO BE A MINING TOWN! I"D HAVE A FUCKING HIGH PAYING JOB IF IT WERENT FOR FUCKING HIPPIE TREE HUGGERS FROM CALIFORNIA! THE CANCER HAS SPREAD YOU HORRID FAGGOT! WE ARE BLUE! FUUUUUUUUUCK THIS LIFE I MUST CRUSADE!

>I"D HAVE A FUCKING HIGH PAYING JOB IF IT WERENT FOR FUCKING TWELVE YEAR OLD MINERS IN CHINA
ftfy

>shitting on Alaska for roads
>implying we even use those

Anchoragebro?

that's probably why they're so bad, my man

Willow, i.e. Weed City AK

But I, my mother, and my father have lived here our entire lives, and I want to fuck off from here.

>Christmas day
>Have to wear a short sleeved shirt and shorts to not burn to death

>arizona voted overwhelmingly for trump
>maricopa county voted overwhelmingly for trump
>maricopa county voted overwhelmingly for mccain
>maricopa county voted against apario
>maricopa county had soros machines
>john mccain is hillarys "favorite republican"
hmm

>Weed City AK
Two things
>you can grow weed in AK?
>people won't shoot you for smoking weed?

Oh, so I see you're not an Anchoragebro.

We voted to legalize it in 2014 and the shops started opening this year. AFAIK you can only grow to sell, and you can only have six plants. The Su Valley is the weed farming capital of Alaska.

>maricopa county voted overwhelmingly for trump
Hmm, you're right, hillary must have gotten soros to install voting machines that gave an advantage to trump, her running made
I think you're onto something. It seems Phoenix is the land of snake oil salesmen after all

>you can grow weed in AK?
Have you even heard of Alaskan Thunderfuck?

I agree with this. I took a trip out to Cali a few months ago for a visit and one of the people I was living with at the time kept talking about the great wide roads for some reason, but they were absolute trash.

It was fucking amazing, the richest neighborhoods even had garbage roads. Going down the normal highway felt like I was going down a dirt road after a rainy day.

Nah, I mostly get pineapple express.
Alaska is fucking great.

fuck drumpf, arizona is a #hilldog state