Drumpf: a 3-times divorced racist, xenophobic, anti-semetic, Islamophobic, homophobic...

Drumpf: a 3-times divorced racist, xenophobic, anti-semetic, Islamophobic, homophobic, mysogynist fascist whose a traitor to his country, a puppet of Vladimir Putin, who most likely has had sexual relations with his own daugter and lives in a giant tower with his name on it in gold.

Trudeau: Happily married with loving family, tolerant, accepting, and the harbinger for multiculturalism and diversity in Canada. Has stood defiantly against Putin for his transgressions against Ukraine. Golden Gloves boxer. Model-tier looks. Lives in the humble Rideau Cottage.

I wonder who would make a better leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The one with good leadership skills I would imagine

lmao

Years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

Love Trudeau. Sup Forums are a bunch of haters.

Trudeau: cuck

Holy shit this is the worst thread ever

>leaf

Accept Trump or Kek will strike you down

Canada: diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism, respect. Pretty much the antithesis of Drumpf-led America.

No way in hell are we even gonna consider joining that shithole.

fpbpleafpost

This.

>leaf
As always ruining everything.

Which daughter?

Any pics?

Please annex us already. Our leader won't fight back. He will believe he won after it is over

>Drumpf: a 3-times divorced racist
>Trudeau: Happily married with loving family
Trump is older.

OP on the left

Heil Harper

Leafs fuck dogs legally. Canada needs to burn. Pic related.

I like Trudeau. He understands honor killings aren't barbaric.

salaaam brother

You forgot

>the majority of Americans didn't want it

There's nothing "honorable" at all about what you do, slime.

Day of the rake when?

The "majority" of Americans should have gone out to vote, then.

They did. But there's a thing called the electoral college.

hey canados what about that "oil fields block" obama and the un made?
is it good or bad for canada?

That dog would make a good kebab

Oh, that thing that ensures that hippie fag-loving states like California, filled to the brim with weak-jawed, soft-cocked ladyboys, doesn't sway the election too much in one party's favour? Oh, I remember that. They've been using that for quite awhile now, but it seems when it didn't go the Democrats' way, they huffed and puffed to no avail.

Say it with me.

YEARS.

If the economy weren't so bad right now Trudeau wouldn't be a problem.

k

My point still stands.

My dick.

Kek will smite the unbelievers

Source?

You forgot about one thing.

Trudeau thinks that if he loses, he wins. Like it's Kung Pow or something.

He wants to defeat them mentally not physically to demonstrate our intellectual superiority over them in which case we truly win as brains matter more than brawn.

Sure he has.

You mean so that the majority of the population doesn't get represented? You can say it however you, want, call california gay or whatever, but the majority of actual people who voted on election day voted for clinton. And this is without going into voting fraud or anything, I don't want to argue about that.

Except when your enemy doesn't give a fuck about your ideals, but only accepts facts and actions, then it doesn't work so well, Wimp Lo.

>racist, xenophobic, anti-semetic, Islamophobic, homophobic, mysogynist fascist
Can you give a justification of such claims?
>Islamophobic
Always get's me. You niggers do not live with muslims, don't you?

i bet its all you making those shit threads

>anti Semitic
Kek
Also
>faggot leaf tells everyone he accepted pay for play money

Suck sperm queer

MANLETS BTFO

>islamophobic

That is a good thing you fucking idiot, wait till you get your dear muslims and your women can´t even walk alone anymore

>a traitor to his country

You rather Hillary with moar muslims then? Don´t listen to those ugly feminazis, they just hate russians because russia girls can make them looks bad whereas muslim girls are all fat and don´t work

That dude in front on the right.

We have lots here. Around a 5th of my grade in highschool was muslim. Heck even I'm muslim.

If we get them to knowing that wouldn't it be the ultimate victory?

Trudeau said he was gonna make weed legal. He hasn't yet. He did go out of his way to make beastiality legal though! Fuckin weirdo.
(also if you kill your enemy, they win, what a cuck)

Epic lefty thread bro, it would be a a shame if someone storytimed awesome horror manga.

He didn't do anything regarding bestiality. The supreme court just made their decision based on law already in place. Weed will be legalized early next year and will be sold at LCBO.

You're talking as if 63 million voters were a marginal minority against 65 million.

2-3 million is quite a large number.

>If we get them to knowing that wouldn't it be the ultimate victory?
Not unless you have total superiority over them, 1984 style. You don't have that against Chinese or whoever else, really.

Yeah like 2 or 3 medium sized cities

Everybody is saying like 65 IS THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY, yet Clinton won by a shitty 2-3 millions. As if NO ONE voted for Trump.

I cant even tell if this is shopped or not.

Eat a dick faggot

So that you creeps can get high while fuckng kittens? You really need to be nuked. Canada is a disgrace of a (((white))) country.

You're new here aren't you

>3-times divorced
>most likely has had sexual relations with his own daugter

UMMMM shallow minded much??? Patriarchy has blinded you, there's nothing wrong with these -.-

why when a white person calls people of color countless slurs, it's a-ok, but when a person of color just jokingly says they dislike white people, white people cry and scream oppression, call themselves the minority, and blame people of color for all their problems?

Normally I'd let this roll on past but seeing as you're such a smug cunt i'll wreck you instead, leaf.

>Happily married with loving family
Means hostile group could capture his family and force him to do as they say - nothing but a loose end.
>tolerant
AKA - push over faggot.
>accepting
AKA - push over faggot.
>harbinger for multiculturalism and diversity
Ask Germany what that's like.
>Has stood defiantly against Putin for his transgressions against Ukraine
Is that code for "not friends with one of the most powerful people in the world"?
>Golden Gloves boxer.
Irrelevant.
>Model-tier looks
Subjective, also irrelevant.
>Lives in the humble Rideau Cottage.
Family can be gotten to easily, see my first answer.

You're going to have to explain what makes him such a good leader, all I see is a pushover that wears rose coloured glasses because the childish cunt still has the child-like ideology that "everyone's going to get along together just fine and they'll all learn to love each other".

And I'm looking forward to your clearly leftist SJW bias reply.

I bet you didn't know where Ukraine is before 2014, and you still don't know Putin's patronymic.
Why do you even care about our manlet Emperor?

He's hurting Ukrainians and Russians too. I feel bad our sanctions are hurting you guys just as much though. I don't see how they help anyone.

>a puppet of Vladimir Putin

low quality shoop but funny
2/10 at least you tried

Yes. But why do you care?

Good shit, is there more?

Nobody should be harmed and we should help those in need. Its sad we don't care about Turkmenistan or Laos but focus solely on Russia and NK and Syria though.

You only care about Putin because your media told you to. How about you care about yourself first? All that bullshittery in the Middle East and Ukraine started only because of US elites "caring about others" and "helping those in need". Please stop. Stay in your own continent.