Good evening, fine fellows. I am a wandering wizard and sage...

Good evening, fine fellows. I am a wandering wizard and sage. I will gladly answer any questions you may have concerning the world and its ways.

how long do I have to play csgo to git gud? I'm still silver 2 with 100 hours

Explain to me the current evolution of human consciousness taking effect. If you're what you say you are, then you know precisely what I mean.

Nice digits.

Will Germany be saved?
And can I ask personal questions?

are you this guy?

I've heard that a person needs to practice something for 10,000 hours to master it. But it all depends on how gud you want to git.

What am i destined to do with my life of wise one?

Is Islam the final redpill for Sup Forums?

update us on the disclosure agenda and the antartica

Germany will cease to exist.
You may ask personal questions, but I can't promise I'll answer them.

Imagine a human brain, if the efficiency of each neuron were improved 100x. Even so, technology has increased the efficiency of the human meta-consciousness, which is like the mind of Gaia. At the current rate of technological progress, humans will become demigods in 100-200 years, but only if they can navigate, resolve, and mature their relationship with nature. Given the present risks, human civilization may end within 10-20 years.

I am not, to my knowledge, of Jewish blood or religion.

How do I get out of this chicken shit outfit?

Give me my powers back and this will end well for you. If you do not; I will bind you to me eternally once I finally regain my true powers.
*telepots away**

I don't understand your question.

Islam is a false religion.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Elaborate on the risks if possible?

Wow, some fortune teller you are. Can't even tall me what my destiny is.

>Islam is a false religion.
Sorcerer confirmed.

based

Autocatylisis between climate change and global instability, leading to an accelerating pattern of migration and violence, accelerated by arrogant elites and ignorant populaces. The burden rests on the shoulders of intelligent people, potential leaders, who presently are paralyzed with apathy.

Can the white race be saved?

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand your question because of the misspellings. You'll probably die. I can't say more without knowing you personally.

Try killing yourself. Otherwise, live long enough to colonize Mars.

There is no white race. There will be light-skinned people as long as they are humans.

*as long as there are humans

Oh, well shit. Now I feel kind of bad for calling you a faggot. My bad OP, my bad.

Thanks for being kind. That will get you far in life.

What info you got on the Antichrist?

Anyone who claims or wishes to be Antichrist is so. Anyone who claims to be the only Antichrist is lying.

Germany as a culture and people, or Germany as a poltiical entity, meaning the Federal Republic of Germany will go away and be replaced by something else?

Oh?
The same sage that had a thread a month or so ago? and argued with a warlock?

The culture of Germany will emanate into the future until, at least, the end of the universe. If we're lucky, some people alive today will also live that long. I don't know how long the Federal Republic of Germany will exist. I don't know how long people will call themselves German.

Does this symbol mean anything? Saw it on some money and I'm curious.

No.

ah... well anyways welcome. Hope you find entertainment in here.

I don't recognize it. If you've tried looking it up and failed, it may be a free-form or intuitive sigil.

Hmm... by chance, do you know anything about the legitimacy of Santeria?

What's an intuitive sigil? I have a pretty basic knowledge of occult practices and symbolism but I've never delved into it from lack of interest and stuff. Thanks for the reply, hope your Christmas or whatever has been great

Stay in mexico keep your people their.

What will happen to Canada? Even if I move farther North, will it be a safe country to have a family and raise children? Would they be in danger because they're part white, or would there be some backlash as to if there'd be a backlash to them being part Japanese?

>Santeria
It's about as good as anything else.

Intuitive magic requires no specific knowledge or skill, only a general power of spirit. It can be very powerful, if wielded properly, and very dangerous if not. If some kid drew this symbol "just to fuck with somebody", that would be an example of intuitive magic.

Canada is going to be one of the best places to raise children, no matter what ethnicity.

>Good evening, fine fellows. I am a wandering wizard and sage. I will gladly answer any questions you may have concerning the world and its ways.

How many years has it been since you last left your house? You're starting to believe that your last D&D character backstory is real.

My aunt practiced it, so I've always been a bit curious about it.
Still... working with dead animal parts kind of turns me off a bit.

If you don't want to deal with death, become a vegan.

>Given the present risks, human civilization may end within 10-20 years.

Why do jews lie so much?

If it were statistically proven that individuals identifying as Jewish are disproportionately inclined to lie, I would likely blame cultural factors.

When will thee big 1 hit california?

btw if if digits it will be this weak

Explain yourself

I can't predict that.

pfff some """""""""""""""""""""""wizard"""""""""""""""""""""

Admitting one's ignorance is the first step on the path to knowledge.

No you'll find that it's the path of excess that leads to the tower of wisdom.

How will the Balkans look like in the future to come? Will it stay the same or will something different happen in the Balkan states?

The lands northwest of Istanbul will fare better than those southeast of it, but all will be well-fucked.

Why is this so? Will their be conflicts to arise in the future? Any new states forming in Europe?

whats a good site to find free ebooks? i already tried most of the common alternatives

The crisis of the new millennium is the end of the ascendancy of the state. Ideology and culture already rival it in power.

You seek a channel, not a site: Undernet#bookz

i already been there. Fuck

the book is not even rare

Not everything is available for free. At least not quickly.

Will new ideologies form in this future?

Is homosexuality quintessentially Swedish?

Everything new will be based on the old. But ideologies will appear that will seem wondrous to you. Two ideologies may seem similar, but in fact be total opposites. Two people may agree, but actually be mortal enemies. Everything will blend into everything else, and the result will be a greater multitude and variety of beliefs than has ever existed. But one great ideology will appear, seeming new but in fact being very old. In the end, only individuals will matter.

Will there be a civil war in Europe? Is the EU army really going to fug their shit up?

@ The one who requested an ebook site: ibookpile.com, has decent stuff.

"Civil war" is not precisely right, but there will be a crisis in Europe. Centralized armies will not know how to respond. Led by obsolete ideas and methods, they will pursue absurd and futile objectives.

OP, will taking more acid make my mental issues worse? it's been a few years and downhill the whole time, felt saner when i was taking it.

i intend to start a daily prayer again. do you like liber resh? any ideas of similar daily practices?

Interesting, is their a or are their multiple higher powers and will they reveal themselves in the coming future?

Acid should not be taken regularly, only occasionally.

I meditate and stretch daily. I exercise intensely semi-weekly. These three practices, performed regularly, will certainly improve your condition.

I have seen no evidence of higher powers or intelligences, but many could exist. Humans could discover, join, or create these powers in the near future. The secret lies in the relationship between cognitive augmentation and machine intelligence.

To elaborate: psychadelic drugs can be used to create a hyperlucid state of consciousness, but only temporarily. To hold on to that state, you must practice spiritual discipline (such as the aforementioned exercise, stretching, and meditation) for a long time.

Is their a global group of people on this planet that in your eyes, controls or shapes world actions for their gain and or benefit?

OP plz gib:

cyber-worshipping and its consequences are real, isn't it?

abraham's /rel/ are false, yea?

the sun is sleeping soon. mini ice age within decades, yea?

tell me about your take on the Ra Material

There are numerous such groups, but no one of them holds all power.

The adversary, however, can be named in one word:
AVARICE

Why can't I contain these digits?!?!?!?

This post gave my autism cancer.

I don't know about any of that shit.

Thank you for your information. My last question for you. Will their be events in the next ten years that will stick out from the rest, if so what are these events that will fall upon us?

>I have seen no evidence of higher powers or intelligences, but many could exist. Humans could discover, join, or create these powers in the near future. The secret lies in the relationship between cognitive augmentation and machine intelligence.

LARPer

There might not be a single identifiable crisis point. The next twenty years may be worse than the next ten. It may still be possible to avert the crisis. The next ten years, however, are among the most important in human history.

Expect a gradual expansion of hot war, as well as other types of violent inflammation. Expect an economic crisis similar to the Great Depression in scale. This crisis will provide an enormous opportunity, and humanity is ready for positive revolution, but the powers that be already have different plans.

I see thank you for you information. Very interesting discussing about such things

To summarize: Most humans now sense that a crisis is imminent. The tranquility which has existed for the past few decades seems to be faltering. The reasons for this will be debated for centuries, but no single factor can explain everything. The decay of established orders, however, provides an enormous opportunity. When a tree falls, new growth can begin.

Strive to solve every problem by responding with love, not hate. Break out of established habits by taking small, symbolic actions. Speak frankly with others, and prefer the company of thinking people.

My time here draws to a close. I will leave soon.

I'm developing my skill in attaining samahdi, yet it is difficult in continuously keeping the amount of awareness needed to always be i that state of mind.

In addition, I not sure how well it would work with regards to faster paces, esp. in school and a full time job.

Do I just need to trust my brain to absorb info and direct my focus? Or will my ability to pay attention for long periods and maintain awareness increase with time?

When perfection is achieved, the state of mind will reinforce itself. Attention and focus can be trained, and when mastery is attained you will hold the state, not without effort, but without the appearance of effort.

Thanks for giving us your time wise user.

If you're still here what can you tell us about Trump's presidency and the crisis of feminism/the left? Will there be a great red pilling?

thanks

I can answer this last question, then I must depart.

Trump will be neither as good nor as bad as people believe. He is an idiot and a clown, but he is also extremely intelligent in certain matters. He will frustrate the globalist neoliberal/neoconservative order, but his reckless arrogance could be as dangerous as the establishment.

The crisis of feminism is the crisis of disjointed relations between the sexes. To regard others as human beings, and to approach them from a place of love, is the key to positive relations. From a more cynical perspective: if you do not consider yourself attractive, improve yourself. If your confidence is justified, you will have no problem meeting women. Seek always to improve yourself before society, because society is difficult to change.

There will soon come a day where the illusions cannot hold. In that day, people will be offered freedom. They will also be offered new illusions. For those who cannot bear the price of freedom, there will always be new illusions. (The price of freedom is research.)

Good day, folks. I wish you all well, and bid you never give up.