Does Sup Forums agree with the restrictions on women applied in islam?

Does Sup Forums agree with the restrictions on women applied in islam?

Here's few of them:

>Can only apeal for divorce
>Needs an adult male guardian's permission to marry
>Can be beaten by husband
>Has to wear Hijab so as to reduce cucking
>Gets stoned to death if she cucks you
>You can marry lolis

And that's just a few of them. So anyways do you agree with these restrictions? Is this the solution to degeneracy? Is this how we can rid the West of SJWs and Feminist cunts?
If you do not agree than please tell me why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMVs7u0i-QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You make a strong case, Paki.

Women shouldnt wear hijab, just a loose scarf

>T.Bektashi, ie magicians of islam

all the Muslim girls i've met in my life are crazy gross whores

so no

You worship an androgynous, sex changing moon god/goddess.

D E G E N E R A T E

agreed. it's hard to refute

What? Never heard that one before

>You can marry lolis
>Solution to degeneracy

Pick 1 and only 1.

All the pedos here will praise this but let's see how you feel when some 65 year old goat farmer comes to take your little girl away

nah

Fucking unamerican and disgusting

No you Brazilian rat fuck, I'd rather kill your shit-skinned ass than submit to the totalitarian sandy-assed goat fuckers regime of regression

Sounds like a list for Betas to keep a girl they don't deserve desu mate.

Go back to l e d d i t

I agree with that. Something like a dupatta would be nice. Hijab is just the Arab manner of the purdah. A western Muslim could wear a beanie or a hoodie.

>how you feel when some 65 year old goat farmer comes to take your little girl away
Depends on how his flock is doing, I wouldn't want a sickly new wife

Its a paki thing. Theyre all feminine

Also I'm not talking about the faith I'm talking about the treatment of women.

Pakis are mostly Muslim, Indians are the Hindus. Damn burger, making us look bad.

I'm conflicted, Islam has the right ideals but when put into practice it's barbaric.

Islam would work in a 2d world, not in 3d. Sorry alluh, but it won't work unless everybody has eyes the size of foreheads.

"In ancient Arabia, the sun-god was viewed as a female goddess and the moon as the male god. As has been pointed out by many scholars as Alfred Guilluame, the Moon god was called by various names, one of which was Allah (op.cit., Islam, p. 7)

"The name Allah was used as the personal name of the Moon god, in addition to the other titles that could be given to him.

"Allah, the Moon god, was married to the sun goddess. Together they produced three goddesses who were called 'the daughters of Allah'. These three goddesses were called Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat.

"The daughters of Allah, along with Allah and the sun goddess were viewed as "high" gods. That is, they were viewed as being at the top of the pantheon of Arabian deities" (Robert Morey, The Islamic Invasion, Eugene, Oregon, Harvest House Publishers, 1977, pp.50-51).

Kill yourself, peasant

Allah is a arabic word that means God. You know Christian arabs use it too? In Albania we say Zoti

>Bektashi
>>>>>>peasant

frankly the Hijab is a horrible idea
you never know what you get til you unwrap it at home
like accidentally hitting on a chubby during winter
>lolnope

The word "Allah" comes from the compound Arabic word, al-ilah. Al is the definite article "the" and ilah is an Arabic word for "god", i.e. the god. We see immediately that (a) this is not a proper name but a generic name rather like the Hebrew El (which as we have seen was used of any deity; and (b) that Allah is not a foreign word (as it would have been if it had been borrowed from the Hebrew Bible) but a purely Arabic one. It would also be wrong to compare "Allah" with the Hebrew or Greek for God (El and Theos, respectively), because "Allah" is purely an Arabic term used exclusively in reference to an Arabic deity.

The Encyclopedia of Religion says: "'Allah' is a pre-Islamic name . . . corresponding to the Babylonian Bel" (ed. James Hastings, Edinburgh, T. & T. Clark, 1908, I:326).

all of them except hijab. They make girls look ugly.

The only thing islam is right on, for the most part, is women.
That's where the west has failed. We have degenerate, narcissistic and spoilt women who can get anything they want just for being a woman.

Everything else about Islam is absolute dogshit, and everything else about the west is great.

>all the Muslim girls i've met in my life are crazy gross whores

I doubt you've ever met one in your life. They are legit worried of being honor killed for being degenerate, it's rare to find a degenerate one and most won't even talk to you or be your friend if your a man, meanwhile 99% of white women at my college are degenerate whores who have taken 20 dicks by age 20. I wish I was born into a muslim family tbqh they are pretty based.

Yeah, once they get to the west and discover freedom they get overwhelmed and go crazy by sucking every cock available and dressing like a mega slut because they've never been able to show their ankles before

Why shouldn't they?

Would you let your woman walk around, knowing that guys will look at her?

Whites do everything better.

Why not Islam?

Western Caliphate when?

>Sounds like a list for Betas to keep a girl they don't deserve desu mate.

50% of marriages in the U.S end in divorce, almost every white girl you meet in college has had over twenty guys nut in her pussy, you are falling for the jewish cultural marxism if you believe in this "women should be free to be independent and whatever they want" meme. ALL of our ancestors controlled their women, didn't allow them to vote or run shit, etc. You think they are "weak betas" compared to your skinny fat lazy pampered ass?

Who gives a fuck if they look at her? I never understood why other guys get pissed about this.
If you had a Lamborghini would you cover it but cut holes for the windshield so that no one looks at it?
It's not like you're getting cucked or anything. Looking is not touching

Just say that you divorce her and it's done. You wouldn't even have to keep her for 3 iddat months because she wouldn't be a consummated bride

Entirely dependent on the specific middle eastern shithole country. I forget the exact country but a woman cheated on her husband and got 5 years in jail. With visitation rights and could even take her children. The man she cheated with got 20 years hard labor no visitation rights.

>implying the western men aren't a part of today's degeneracy
You can't blame only the women. It goes both ways.

>Can only apeal for divorce
yes
>Needs an adult male guardian's permission to marry
>Can be beaten by husband
no
>Has to wear Hijab so as to reduce cucking
nah
no
>You can marry lolis
no, fuck off

shitskins aren't that civilized
they want, they take
Though it may teach lessons about pride in some cases

Sounds almost too good. What's the catch?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

meant to say yes to the second one

Yeah, but it isn't needed in the west.

White guys will look at another guys wife and think "noice" but they wouldn't rape her

you must always have little bits of boogers on the bottom of your nose

Honest question, what happens to muslim women that pray 5 times a day and all that but dont wear a hijab?

That ain't Sharia

This is very much true, they have all these unfulfilled lust and desire, as soon as they get freedom they become renowned sluts, they also flirt with their cousins while they're under parental bonfage, with that been said, if they are kept away from Western influence then you can keep them in control, this is one thing in Islam I agree with, giving too much liberation always backfires, I aunt has cheatrd on her husband with like 4-5 men so far, because he has a small dick and doesn't keep her in control.

>FUCKING PAKISTAN

12:20 - 14:36
youtube.com/watch?v=pMVs7u0i-QE

Fuck out of here with your death cult. You've no weight here.

Yes, but it still applies to that specific middle eastern hellscape.

>I aunt has cheatrd on her husband with like 4-5 men so far

is he still with her?

In islam?

Prayer isn't accepted without purdah. Her prayers would be invalid. You can't pray when you're uncovered, impure ( having periods, did not perform ablution or have had sex and not cleaned up or are drunk)

this

isnt that a big no no in india

Yes, he actually begs her to not divorce her

wtf

Fuck off baby rapist

Poo in the loo??????

Sikhs are bro tier hindus are scum

What about women from kazahstan and such where they dont cover their heads? Not real muslims?

its almost as though the milk skins like getting cucked

With that kind of mindset you might as well let your woman be half naked. When a woman wears the hijab it means she is a jewel.

We hide our gold, money and other precious items away but when it comes to the most important person in our lives, we let the whole world see them.

Nice list but stop using models to believe your fantasies.

You can have a muslim girl but you have to obbey her family religion, prepare to maintain her lazy ass and getting fat as they don´t do exercise, also good luck to find one who can cook.

>>Can only apeal for divorce
>>Needs an adult male guardian's permission to marry
>>Can be beaten by husband
>>Has to wear Hijab so as to reduce cucking
>>Gets stoned to death if she cucks you
>>You can marry lolis

[Turkish women] had lived free of the veil for 5,000 years, and had been covered only in the last 600 years.
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Human kind is made up of two sexes, women and men. Is it possible that a mass is improved by the improvement of only one part and the other part is ignored? Is it possible that if half of a mass is tied to earth with chains and the other half can soar into skies?
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Science is the only true guide in life.
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Only idiots believe that Islam actually says that women are second class citizens. Islam is a religion of goatfuckers, but unlike those goatfuckers, Islam can actually be treated as a proper modern religion. But most Muslims are stupid goatfuckers, so they do not understand anything in the Quran.

We could just go back to the 50s when women looked nice.

I'm not talking about the 'refugees' in your lands. Women here cook, sew and take care of your kids. The women in your lands are the ones who have been vomited out by us. They are the traitors who can't even be accepted by our society.

You're thinking of the burqa.

You'd be a Muslim. Getting up a 4 in the morning to pray and starving yourself for a month.

Well atleast you are not hypocritical, I appreciate that.

>they are traitors

They are most lazy. They are even obese because they don´t even cook, all they do is sitting in bus to buy pre-fabricated food, ask for free clothes.... they are fucking useless.

well I agree with the philosophy except the pedo shit but the theology is concentrated retardation.
plus adoption of a religion not of my culture would be cuckoldry so I will have to decline my shitskinned friend.

The Prophet said "If a man says to his Muslim brother: "O, Kafir! (Disbeliever)", then one of the two will have Kufr drawn on him." Reported by Bukhari.
So they aren't non Muslims but their prayers wouldn't be accepted by Allah according to what the Ahadith say. After that it is between woman and God.

I hope it's sunny tomorrow, Paki.