Eyes Wide Open (EWO) Thread - Don't fall for the DNC Edition

WAPO DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: web.archive.org/web/20161121114717/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-in-pedophile-network-probe/2016/11/20/5a6f10d8-af3d-11e6-bc2d-19b3d759cfe7_story.html

NYT DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: web.archive.org/web/20161120230530/http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-pedophile-network-probe-43670565

ABC NEWS DELETES ARTICLE ABOUT NORWEGIAN PEDO RING BUST: archive.is/http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/11/20/world/europe/ap-eu-norway-pedophile-network.html

ORIGINAL AP STORY STILL UP: bigstory.ap.org/article/3f53996696a24d0da8c1d8fb117beca0/norwegian-police-arrest-20-men-pedophile-network-probe

BACKUP IN CASE IT GOES TOO: archive.is/DLmOL

STAGED CRIMES AND MEDIA NARRATIVES: archive.is/VttLF

TOP OBAMA FUNDRAISER ARRESTED FOR CHILD RAPE: MAINSTREAM MEDIA SILENT

youtube.com/watch?v=1VsBAtq1dLc

archive.is/sl3dc

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/11/20/kiah-lawson-terry-bean-human-rights-campaign-gay-sex-obama-prison-column/70021560/

YUGE PIZZAGATE ARCHIVE (ZIPPED)!

mega.nz/#!hgZnjbhK!JjAW3m0VGYK9kHCPV-Vg0nz9YHM-JYbddeojhuIMBMA

Other urls found in this thread:

shopuni-t.com/about/
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=shopuni-t.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a bump

bampity bamp bamp bamp

bump. why you make thread so late op

Bump

this look weird to anyone? local t-shirt place with a bunch of pedo spirals, images of white rabbits, focus on children, fragmented / dissociated style artwork, "domains by proxy" wiped WHOIS, password protected areas in bottom right of website

the artist claims to "love children" and has a special section of the website for administrators to schedule school visits. she also looks very man-like in the face and arms (reminds me of majestic ape)

sign outside the store says "shop SMALL and LOCAL!!". the word "SMALL" is much bigger than the other words.

notice the three-lined rainbow between the owl's ears. that doesn't exist in nature and is a known illuminati symbol… and a little girl is modeling it??

other images pulled from the apes website, friends of comet ping pong and confirmed cultists

shopuni-t.com/about/

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=shopuni-t.com

h-have we lost? Are we done? Does no one else care anymore? I've been fighting in the pizza war since day 0.. we can't let this happen

wtf is this hills have eye looking motherr fucker if i Seen this GOLEM I'd probably go BLAM and take his head clean off

The war ain't over. We're in the phony war stage right now.

After pizzagate, I fucking hate seeing owls man. I just can't stand it, knowing what they're used for. Nothing is the same.

I'm not going to say your claims are invalid, but not every spiral is a pedo symbol. spirals are very common all over. it isn't exclusive property of pedos. that's like saying every rainbow is homosexuals.

that's not how things work.

How do you know there was a top Obama fundraiser involved?

I wonder what's with the lack of ewo threads lately? Is no one interested in exposing corruption anymore?

It's Christmas time. People stopped long enough to spend time with families. Now that Christmas itself is over, everyone is gonna get back into the game. Christmas season is supposed to be about fun and family, but it ends up being nothing but stress. Give people a break, they're coming back for the fight.

Alright Alright. I was just curious.

Tell me about the owls I'm curious.

user kun, I delivered to so many hungover people today. Christmas is a helluva holiday. Give people here a couple days to recover. Then, a couple days to recover after the new year.

>being this new

Lots of more tech savvy anons are working on getting the insurance files passwords out of the block chain.

The only way we will fully expose this is with undeniable proof from more leaks. Wikileaks insurance files will provide that.

That's what I want to do, but I'm weak in that department.

Just never followed the pizzagate threads.

Man....look up Moloch. And then Bohemian Grove.
You are very far behind.

Have a bump lads.

Glad to see you're still on the case despite an endless stream of slide threads and general crap polluting our board.

Remember, the sooner you crack the case the these people are in prison, the sooner the shilling will stop and we can be /compf/ while we shitpost once again.

expect this to be slid
and it has
p5