The future will be one of trials and tribulations but one thing we can count on is the Guiding Force of the Bogdanoffs

The future will be one of trials and tribulations but one thing we can count on is the Guiding Force of the Bogdanoffs.

It is scary but know in your heart the Bogdanoffs will guide us to new and exciting heights never imagined before by humans.

They know only love, though it may seem like hate to those not aware of the bigger picture.

Cosmic forces revere the Bogdanoff Mind for it is the most wisest and fairest of the all of Humanity.

The Archangel Gabriel is rumored to have appeared before them - instilling in them the knowledge of Heaven & Earth.

The Bogdanoff Mind is incomprehensible - untouchable - a true Force of Nature.

Know that the Bogdanoffs want only happiness and enlightenment for Humanity and we must let them take us there.

Breathe Bogdanoff - Live Bogdanoff

AYYyy

Quick rundown on them:
>they WILL rule the free world within your lifetime
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

This got slid

Please accept these saviors into our lives. They will divert chaos and destruction into love and peace.

Yep it seems the BIDF is working night shift. It's a shame because I only want to spread positivity about them. But I understand if they want to keep things quiet for now.

Wtf are those things

Why do they look like a sick parody of the human form?

stop with those forced meme
ugly bastards and french, so probably they are faggots as well

Are they friends with trump?

The result of the best Eugenics programs from the world's greatest scientific institutions in the mid 20th century, coupled with direct descendants of the ancient royal elite bloodline who can trace their lineage directly to king tutankhamun and old European royalty on both sides of their family.

As for their slightly protuding chin/ jaw, that is the hapsburg chin, a very desirable trait among the 0,0001% as it's the highest sign of wealth & status in their elite world.

Bogdanoff is the ultimate human form.

Do not resort to hate because of fear. They mean only goodness.

Yes his victory in the election was their decision. Igor Bogdanoff himself made the phone call that decided the election outcome.

M8 I swear on me mum I'll smack ye in the gabber if you don't stop posting these mandrill looking cocksuckers.

So is it possible to reverse that shit or are they stuck like that forever?

Question.

How much money did they pour into their faces to make them look like that?

is this from the new season of JoJo?

They look like puppets from 1980's music videos.

Do you think your country will survive without Bogdanoff intervention? They are watching carefully, saddened by the news they read about Deutschland, and ready to make a move. Don't dissuade them with your folly.

I'm currently at hardcore + I've met one of the govt's hired killers, how do I continue towards the bogdanoff level?

The deep web is a good place to start. Keep seeking new people and ask them questions. Julian Assange was an idiot and sperged out too much information. You have to keep what you find secret except to highly trusted friends and family members.

Need advice, I've already cracked the despair code, how am I going to advance to the Bogdanoff level now?

Oh no dude I sperged out hard already, the only reason I ever met one of the gov killers was because they decided to gloat. It really shits them up they see me, mother fuckers can't believe that they could fail, but they couldn't kill the king that was promised.

Only heard about these guys yesterday once this new shitposting campaign began. I am fascinated by people that mutilate themselves like this. Do they think they look good? Are the doctors happy with their work? These freaks would probably scare children with those faces. And they weren't even bad looking dudes pre surgery.

May the Bogdanoffs smile kindly upon you

linky, linky?
maybe a podcast?

>inb4 google it yourself

Ok Scotland.

>First it was the Islam threads every morning
>Then the atheism is the fastest growing religion
Now this shit, whatever will be next in your daily trick threads you unwashed piece of heroin smoking trash.

Given Scotland's long and proud history of cuckolding I imagine they'll turn it into the ultimate red pill and Germany being Germany; as is the tradition of their culture will take the ironic shit posts far too literally.

What makes you think I'm a Scot?

they look white

>Bogdanoffs
I hear that Rothschilds and Rockefellers bow down to them.

That's what my sources say too. The Bogdanoffs regularly sit at the head of the council meetings with the 13 families.

Ahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why do all of these castles and manors just have fields around them? Trees are essential decor

Something tells me they would sound like William Bottomtooth when they talk

Why do these people look like the offspring of Donald Trump and David Bowie?

So you can see the enemy coming.

you'll figure it out if you think hard enough about it

2/10

I think fields are filled with sacrifices Bogdanoffs have offered to entities in the 4th dimension. Those make even reptiles shiver.

But trees are natural camouflage why fight when you can just hide!

>these foot face faggots will rule the new world.
Gtfo. They cant even into cosmetic surgery right, did they pay for that shit?
My only ruler is the one true Infinite Creator.

Obviously in years passed, but now they're essentially just luxury homes, serving no purpose in defending a nation/landowner. I'd want to have some nice scenery to look out at

Two of the few humans I'm genuinely afraid of. The cartoonish look of their face is surreal and unsettling. It's like the uncanny valley. I want to kill them and incinerate their bodies so I don't have to see those faces

>The result of the best Eugenics programs from the world's greatest scientific institutions in the mid 20th century, coupled with direct descendants of the ancient royal elite bloodline who can trace their lineage directly to king tutankhamun and old European royalty on both sides of their family.As for their slightly protuding chin/ jaw, that is the hapsburg chin, a very desirable trait among the 0,0001% as it's the highest sign of wealth & status in their elite world.