Ban high capacity clips

Listen up, it's clear that America has a huge gun problem, just look at how many people are killed by guns every year. The problem is that the 2nd amendment, which was written at a time that was very different from today, restricts us from doing too much in terms of gun control. Since we cannot outright take the guns, we need to ban clip sizes that hold more than 10 bullets. There is literally no reason for someone to need more than 10 bullets in a clip. By banning high capacity clips the only people we are hurting are those who commit mass shooting acts. Please consider this as it is very logical and rational.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUKDv85DSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not about hunting, the right to bear arms is for defense, against criminals, against Indians (at the time it was a valid threat), against a tyrannical government.

Yeah, you don't need a 30 round magazine for hunting, but that's not what that rifle is for. It's for defense, and in a self defense situation, I think I'd rather have the 30 round magazine than have to try and reload after every shot.

>we need to ban clip sizes that hold more than 10 bullets
I don't know of any guns with a clip larger than 10 rounds.

Why do you need something, for a situation that will statistically never happen to you? It'd be much better to ban high capacity clips to stop mass shootings that have happened and will happen in the future.

A lost touch in bait is the Facebook sig in the image of famous memes

>clip
here's your (((you)))
You don't have anything to do with customers or industry standards, so why are you against standard capacity magazines?

>Ban clip sizes that hold more than 10 rounds

Get educated first, you idiot. Pic related. Second, clips typically held between 5 and 8 rounds depending on the weapon, so your argument is a moot point in and of itself.

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Fuck off leaf

>clips

the mass shootings are even less statistically likely to happen.

I'm a cripple, if someone breaks into my home, I'm likely unable to physically fight them to protect myself. A gun is an equalizer in that situation. I'd rather have it and never need it, than need it and not have it.

You can have your gun, but you only need one well placed bullet to deal with the intruder. I'll give you 9 more bullets at most if you can't shoot for shit. You don't need 30 bullets to deal with an intruder.

Fuck yeah, man. I carry a Tokarev 7.62x25 on the daily. Keep the AR and shotty in strategic locations at home. How about you?

I have a better idea, we ban mass shootings

I'm going to be shooting in the dark, in a life or death situation, with my body full of adrenaline, and I'm scared. There's no "well placed" shots in a combat situation.

A magazine gives me a better chance to keep myself safe, the larger the magazine, the more chance I have of coming out of the situation alive.

I see you ignored the fact that your argument is a moot point since clips do not typically hold more than 8 rounds. Some hold 10, but there are no modern weapons that utilize a clip anymore. They are magazine fed. So, yeah. Ban clips that hold over 10 rounds. I don't care. I will still have my 30 round magazines, though! Now fuck off back to canada you dumb fuck kanuck.

If you can't deal with a home intruder with one bullet then you probably aren't properly trained in the use of firearms and shouldn't even own one.

Not an argument.

Good thinking. Now, here's a bolt-action rifle. Let's see you hit that target 10 for 10 times. Dumb fuck.

Your right! 9 shots 9kills!

Shooting an attacker in a life or death situation in the dark is not like shooting targets at a range, or hunting.

There's no fear when you shoot a paper target, there's no immediacy when shooting at a deer, in fact, the more calm and composed you are and the better shot you take, the better overall for everyone, you don't have to chase down the wounded deer as far and the deer doesn't suffer for as long, you take as long as you want to aim that shot and make it count. But this is in a dark room with someone in that room who will try to kill you if you don't kill them first. You don't take time to make a well placed shot. You shoot at the big dark shape in the dark room and hope you hit, and you keep shooting until that big dark shape is on the ground.

You're not going for one well placed shot. You're going for the elimination of a threat. In fact I'd empty the entire magazine into them just to make sure that they can't possibly harm me.

Okay, Mr. Dumb Fuck Kanuck, I will break into your house. Let's see you hit me with one shot. Oh, wait, you would be by yhe time you went to fire your second shot because you fucking missed me when I was less than 5 feet away due to the high stress scenario! You lost your life because YOU were not trained to empty your MAGAZINE into the INTRUDER to ELIMINATE the THREAT.

Do you wanna survive a gun fight, or absolutely psycho dominate the gun fight? Unless you are willing to waste a motherfucker with extreme amounts of violence when your life or the lives of your family are at risk, you have no business even living on this planet anymore. That being said, go wash your mouth out with a revolver and do humanity a favor. Okay, pussy?

>Ban high capacity clips
Why?

My point still stands, you are pretty incompetent with a firearm if you miss a target as large as a human being, and you shouldn't even have a gun

Why not? It wont affect high capacity MAGAZINES.

Magazines and Clips are two totally different pieces of equipment and are not the same. A clip ban would not have an impact on the ability to obtain a high capacity magazine.

Dumb. Fuck. Kanuck.

You've never been in a situation like that I assume? There are books out there and online articles that detail civlians reactions when defending their life. Most can only recount the "oh shit moment" and the police taking a statement. The middle is just a gray fuzz.

The right to bear arms is to protect yourself and family from a tyrannical government you FUCKING LEAF

we need to ban canadians from speaking or existing

You dont live here. You dont vote here.

We don't care what you think (or we shouldent at least) and you should not chime in on our policies. I find it odd how many people who live outside the USA, have opinions on our laws and regulations as if they were here every day.

My neighbor owns 34 firearms and shoots them regularly and some are even full auto. The next one down the line is a gunsmith and owns 12 personal firearms, and invariably has more in his shope the he is working on.

The area around us is 15 mins from the state capital. We have not seen a single murder happen within 20 years. Last night, a young man was beaten to death with a rock in front of a church because we was a Blood.

The four days before that, three men were gunned down on thier front porch by a Blood.

Seeing as how I have more firepower concentrated within about 50 yards of me at any given time in my home, I stand in awe of how dangerous my situation is. All these guns. Stored when not in use, well maintained, and kept by an everyday guy living off a hedge fund and a gunsmith, not to mention the 9 I have in my home.

Personally, I know my neighbor is far more qualified than 75% of my department. I also know he knows each one of those weapons better than I knew my M16A2 by the time I was done with the Marines.

Funny thing? I feel perfectly safe. I feel at ease knowing that if some 2 bit thug rolls up on my house to shoot at my family or me, that there's a small national guard armory in easy reach of a respectable family of good people, I know for sure that my department would take 10 mins to get to them otherwise.

However, guns are clearly the problem. Right?

>ban clip sizes that hold more than 10 bullets.

This is bait.

exactly. Even police officers that have to fire their weapon, they don't take careful aim and shoot just once, they empty magazines and manage to miss like 30% of the time at a range of under 5 feet. The effect of stress and fear on marksmanship shouldn't be underestimated.

Just leave them to it.

It's funny as hell.

Where is Julian assange?

ahaha "IF YOU CANT FUCKING HIT THAT SON OF A BITCH RIGHT IN BETWEEN THE EYES ON THE FIRST SHOT BOY THEN YER NOT A REAL MARKSMAN HELL YOU SHOULD TURN THAT BARREL AROUND AND SAVE HIM THE TROUBLE BOY"

Your filthy country lets you get cummed in by leopards and get head from kittens.Canada needs to be nuked.

In case the nigger starts shooting back.

Yall niggas falling for the bait hard

>Is that in case the deer starts shooting back?

I'm pretty sure it's so you can shoot other armed people.

>Why do you need something, for a situation that will statistically never happen to you?

Like Rape Laws?

Kek.

>MUH FASCISTS ARE COMING!

>But not yet. Or ever. Statistically.

>Mass shootings

You have less likelihood of being killed in a mass shooting than you do in a simple robbery.

Make up your mind lefties.

No! OP was referring to the deer shooting its cum. Bestiality is. Ommon and legal in leaf lamd, the glorious country whose faggot prime minister admitted about 6% or the population is infected with HIV.

>this bait again

I need drum mags to keep people like you from taking my guns.

You've been making these threads for a while now.

So your stating no human beings are properly trained in the use of firearms and no human beings should use them?

How do you enforce that? Asking nicely? Why would an armed criminal just give you his gun - especially when you yourself aren't armed.

Same thing can be applied to cars.
You dont "need" a car that can go faster than 75mph, but we shouldnt ban all sports cars.

>ban high capacity clips
i agree, go ahead and ban high capacity clips if you can find one retard, stop stealing shitty pasta from plebbit and kys

Your same stale pasta every night.

And you're still just as wrong, night after night. Gun 'violence' is so low it approaches zero percent of the population. And you have to pad it out with suicides and accidents to make it a wee bit better, and it STILL approaches zero percent of the population even when you add suicides, accidents and intentional killings like shootings by cops which aren't 'murders' or crimes. Add in every single gun death that you can, and it STILL is nearly zero percent of the population.

Bagels aren't even that safe.

Killed by guns...

I can no longer tell if people are taking the bait because they are stupid or if they are actually in on the trolling by giving OP replies.

OP meme has to be the one of most ignorant memes about guns I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty ignorant shit throughout the ages.

You have to go back, don't rape logic here. We still have feelings for it.

>A fucking leaf

Every single time. Why?

Listen up, it's clear that America has a huge car problem, just look at how many people are killed by cars every year. The problem is that the requirements for a license to drive, which was written at a time that was very different from today, restricts us from doing too much in terms of car control. Since we cannot outright take the cars, we need to ban gas tank sizes that hold more than 10 pints. There is literally no reason for someone to drive for more than 10 pints of gas allows. By banning high speed cars, the only people we are hurting are those who commit mass hit-and-runs. Please consider this as it is very logical and rational.

"let us tell you how you should run your country, america, we do so well here"

theres another thread up right now about how its perfectly fine to fuck animals in canada. fix yourself up first.

>clips
And I just dismissed everything you have to say on the subject. If you're going to lecture someone.about a subject, at least learn the terminology so.they don't automatically dismiss you as an uneducated twit, as I just did.

Because it's the same guy every time.

Do not re-post this again, I've already provided a lengthy response, and I have no intention of doing it a second time.

>> rustle rustle rustle im a faggot leaf

Listen here fuck stick, the 2nd amendment gives us the right to bear arms for one very good reason. To protect us from the possibly tyranny of the government. Keep freezing your balls off and stay the fuck out our business. We dont have a gun problem. We have a gun solution.

It's not called "The Bill of Needs", silly Canadian.

You don't need more than one kind of Molson either but the USA isn't complaining.

/thread

> (OP)
>>> rustle rustle rustle im a faggot leaf
>the 2nd amendment gives us the right to bear arms
Constitution doesn't give any rights, it recognizes those rights that already exist and guarantees against their infringement.

(you)

Day of the Rake when?

High capacity magazines are banned in Norway.

That didn't stop Breivik from getting a hold of them and laying waste to Utoya.

Bans are fucking pointless.

Breivik should be released and lauded as a national hero.

Agree with him or not, he took the retard route and broke the law, on 78+ counts.

The faglord is never coming out.

ban high capacity Canadian reposts.

Still you fucked up OP, I see 5 posts to your ID. If you're going to have a discussion try coming up with a original opening. If you're just going to bait with pasta you don't need to hang about arguing like a fucking leaf.

Cool opinions man.

Roughly 200 million Americans have already made up their mind, most of the people left are indifferent about guns, and the tiny fraction that actually supports gun-control are the few lucky people who've grown up in gated communities and have never actually feared for their life.

Guns are here to stay, in fact I'm sure we'll see a few laws repealed under Trump.

You're just some random nobody in Canada who is mad, and hundreds of millions of Americans like living in a country flooded with guns.

>home invasion
unless you have giant ass rooms they could be 5 feet away form you
I'm not going to go Oh let me make sure I get you in one shot and take my time to make sure I don't miss(also its very dark)
I will empty a couple bullets into the intruder only in fear that he has friends, otherwise I would empty all of it, don't break in my house and you wont die.
Also why is it that you care so much about what happens here concerning gun laws leaf?

Because Canada probably has cucked gun laws, and it wants you guys to share the same fate.

Don't quite understand the mentality of wasting an intruder. Why not scare them off rather than literally fucking murdering them? Come on, this isn't an action flick, this is reality.

It's called sending a message to any other faggot who tries it
If you are going to rob a house are you going to rob the guy who has a history of killing an intruder or someone else who called the cops and held the intruder at gun point?
Plus it takes a lot more tax dollars to process him into prison than it does to kill him and get the autopsy.

depends on the circumstances really, but if the intruder has a weapon and you purposefully don't shoot to kill, you will end up stabbed/shot.

Sure, if you catch a guy unaware and he's clearly unarmed shooting him basically amounts to murder because you would be in control of the situation. Any situation where you are at risk you need to be sure you'll stop them.

I probably wouldn't feel so great after killing someone to be perfectly honest.

It sucks but they chose to break the law and trespass on private property.

when the fuck did all these CTR reddit faggots invade?

there is no reason for police to have more than 1 bullet magazines

Cool thread bro.

An intruder is there to do you harm. If you just scare them off, they can come back when they think you've dropped your guard. If you just injure them, they can sue, and even sometimes win.

If they're dead. They can never threaten you again, and they can't sue.

Breaking into someone's house is considered a threat to their life.

You can post all the smug dead nobodies you want, but if you want my guns you'll have to come take them. If you make things illegal, only criminals will have them, what don't you libtards not understand about that? Even if you losers manage to guilt-bully them to change the law, I and many others will just buy them illegally. Your stance makes no sense whatsoever.

but what will you do now that we already have millions of AR-15s and AKs???

>a situation that will statistically never happen to you

You're talking to an American here

No, those are for the possibility I need to start hunting humans

completely legal according to Dianne Kikestein.

>is that in case the deer starts shooting back?

No, it's in case the nigger brought friends to rob my house.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUKDv85DSY

OP BTFO

>The problem is that the 2nd amendment, which was written at a time that was very different from today, restricts us from doing too much in terms of gun control.

1. The problem is not gun control, the problem is Nogs. They have no culture. They think being a man means starting altercations with strangers and never backing down.

2. When the second amendment was written, citizens had the right to ordinance. That right has been taken away from us, but damnit I will lobby for the use of mortars, grenades, rocket propelled grenades, and other weaponry I may have forgotten. I accept that civilian missile ownership is a step too far. Don't forget, this is our continent leaf, it belongs to we the people of the United States