I've noticed that liberals tend to be snobby about their food...

I've noticed that liberals tend to be snobby about their food. If you eat any asian cuisine without using the ridiculous sticks, they turn their nose. If you eat a properly cooked steak, they turn their nose. The last one really gets me. Libshits will actually risk parasitic infection and death to uphold their image.

The degree to which you pan-fry your beef before consumption is a good litmus test. Liberals eat raw meat. Normal people cook their meat.

Thoughts?

There are better ways to cook meat than a steak.

шaшлык из aнтpeкoтa? нyнy

This desu

what cut is the steak
if it's a high fat cut put it in a little longer to let the fat reduce

>GI parasites
>beef steak
You're an homo

steak is so fucking overrated

If the meat isn't ground up then the bacteria is only on the outside. So you only have to cook the outside. Try it sometime

Well done

и для тeбя нaйдeтcя

Enjoying fine food is a delight and only commoners cannot enjoy the taste of a perfectly cooked meal.

Hard to argue with that pic

It's not just bacteria though is it, it's parasite eggs.

ok? so do you only wash the parts of yourself not covered by clothes, you disgusting creature? do you only go to church on major holidays?

there's many things you don't "HAVE" to do, yet we do them because we're civilized human beings. jesus christ, Sup Forums

>pan-fry your beef

What is a BBQ

Fucking kill yourself, OP.

I do use my BBQ retard. I put the pan on the grill.

>liberals like their meat undercooked
is this a canada meme? I've never met one that wasn't a dipshit vegetarian or else didn't eat red meat for some kind of autist faggot reason

That analogy doesn't really apply. You don't risk anything by eating lightly cooked steak. As he said the only parts of the steak that need to be cooked are the outsides because bacteria can't penetrate the surface.

lol, no.

You are embarrassing yourself.

I may be wrong but maybe meat is handled like sushi is. Eating raw sushi carries the risk of parasites but when it's stored at very low temperatures parasites are killed. So I guess it would depend on how the restaurant or butcher handled the meat.

we do more than the bare minimum for a reason.
raw meat tastes like shit. that's why normal people cook until it's not red anymore.

liberals are lazy and barely cook their meat, then created a culture that celebrates raw meat as the epitome of fine cuisine.

you fell for the raw meat meme

Remember Julian assange?

>Be at the Liberal Family's house for Christmas
>Someone asks someone who the director was of Pan's Labyrinth
>Say "Del Toro... something. Something Del Toro"
>Matron of the family, the whitest person alive, injects and corrects saying "Guillermo del Toro" with the thickest Spanish accent possible, possibly even thicker than a native speaker might produce

Steak tartar, beef heart (raw) a fucking delicacy - What are foods you'll never enjoy because you just won't come out of the closet.

Only soft cunts and poofs like their steak anything other than well done.

God, please let this thread be bait. As a Republican member of the Cattleman's Association, I hope to fuck that this is bait.

haha love that shit

let me guess, dog balls and fucking sewer oil are delicacies too? I live in a 50% chinese city, don't kid yourself. asian cuisine is barbarian.

>that pic
>rare

is this bait?

"rare" there is medium at best. real rare steak is the best.

Dude. It is. Keep calm and think of Texas.

what the fuck is this shit? You realize people like their meat cooked differently right?

Being a Sup Forumsa/ck/, this triggers me.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Medium-rare, Medium, or well done are the only acceptable choices.
You are literally a normalfag if you like rare.

Thanks user. Was afraid I accidentally went to either Reddit or ManHole.com.

>Liberals
>eating meat

You're hanging out with some pleb-tier liberals.

That explains everything

>eating steak with ketchup
You people are uncultured barbarians. First, it was potato chips and ketchup. Now, steak with ketchup.

So much this. Mayonnaise is where it's at. Ketchup just ruins perfectly good food.

>likes kebab
I thought you like removing kebab.

We own it now.

Ranch > Mayo

I don't even know what the fuck that is.

/bread

kill yourself you fucking low testosterone faggot.

medium rare at the most

>God, please let this thread be bait.
Of course it's b8, check the flag.

Is that horscshtradish?

what even this is?

Horseradish, yes. It doesn't taste good.

Mнe нpaвитcя быть чacтью вeщeй cлишкoм.

Кpoмe тoгo, хopoший двoйнoй цифpы famalams

fun fact #1: not cooking your meat properly ("rare", as you call it) leaves hormones intact to be absorbed by your system. hint: they're feminine hormones meant to promote fat tissue growth

fun fact #2: not cooking your meat properly (again, "rare" in your mind) leaves more protein unabsorbable. Actually cooking the meat denatures proteins.

tl;dr: people who don't cook their meat are eating estrogen and denying themselves protein. now cook me a proper steak, sweet tits.

> I like to be a part of things too much.
> also nice double digits famlams.

Unlike you, the jew actually wrote it himself.

>frying pan
>steak

You know what to do.....

I wrote it myself too comrade. I used google to translate though.

How can you tell? I really want to speak fluently, your women are gorgeous.

not ingest carcinogenic meat burnt on an open flame? will do.

If you kill sandniggers, you can keep the kebab, to rub salt into their wounds.

meat is supposed to be cooked proper for you to chew the shit out of
softer diets given us fucked up faces / skulls / jaws

I bet this fucking leaf puts ketcup on his steak. Day of the rake when. Fuck the spics deport these fuckers.

Well, man, I do not know.
There can not be such as to Google tranleit produced is not a perfect translation.
All Jews, damn.

Steak's not my favourite type of meat. Too much hassle in preparing it. Some good slices of bacon and meatballs will do for me on most occasions.

the languages are just different. there is no such thing as "a thing" in the russian language. you wrote that you like being part of "a physical object", which is obvious translator.

the grammar is also off, words in russian have a masculine/feminine trait. where it says "good repeating numbers", the wrong gender is used, it sounds like gibberish.

medium is the only right answer

>What is a BBQ

It is when you slow cook meat using low heat. It usually takes 8+ hours.

I think you mean grilling.

Prefers his meat cooked by and his air force pilots buried by the turks
What would the Czar say if he read this?

There's not so much risk of parasitic infection and death from eating a steak cooked to medium or medium rare at a reputable steakhouse. If it's NOT a reputable steakhouse then sure, medium well or well done, and if it's GROUND BEEF like a burger, always well done (much higher risk of e.coli bacteria in ground beef vs single cuts of beef)

Pretty simple. Hamburgers you grill until the juices are all clear, Steaks you want a touch of pink left to keep it tender.

I cook it myself.
Tzar said, oh no, I don't want this crown, have it, commies.
I'll not be taking food advice from him.

I don't like Muslims but yes, kebabs are pretty fucking delicious, hard to argue.

you don't need to cook ground beef well done, medium well is enough to sanitize it.

Getting shitfaced on Krokadil and turning the hot plate off 5 minutes in shouldnt be considered cooking it yourself.
Sorry about your military band getting BLACKED sea

We get that here a lot, it's a real liberal trait to attempt to pronounce foreign words with an exaggerated accent. I guess it's a way of letting everybody know how cultured and well travelled they are. They also make every effort to hide their Australian accent because that is considered 'bogan' or lower class.

People keep bringing that shit up. Some musician dudes died. Wew.

U mad bro?

This thread is bait, if you can't use chopsticks you are a pleb and well done steak is rubbery trash.

You should totally attack Turkey for revenge. Thatyll shut everyone up for good

Do it faggot

Rare masterrace here
kek agreees

you remove it through your anus american.

Hold on, I gotta finish this tasty looking shashlyk first. Mmm!

Liar. Peasants are too poor to afford fresh meat. GBT the bread line

Actually there is such a thing as "thing" in Russia, "штyкa". Although this kind of usage of this word is not considered proper literary Russian, it's quite common in conversations.

I'd love to see you translate "why is that a thing" to Russian using the word штyкa.

I think you're a fucking leaf.
Only idiots eat steak well done.

I can understand ordering your steak medium or well from a cheap restaurant or if it's cheap meat, but why would you nuke a high-quality cut of meat?
it's not some cultish bullshit
it's because well-done meat is tougher, dryer, and has lots of its nutrients cooked out
rare steaks have a softer texture, are juicier, and generally taste better.
you don't have to worry about hormones or other bullshit like that if you get a high quality cut of beef which isn't fed hormones or anything else that might trigger your 'tism
>b-b-but organic is a scam!
then why do you care about hormones?
>b-b-but organic costs too much!
get a job and stop coasting on leafcuck bucks
>b-b-but parasitic infection!
you don't know jack shit about meat. your retardation is astounding. red meats in general are very safe to eat rare because the meat is denser and bacteria cannot penetrate the meat. with rare meat, the outside - the part of the meat most vulnerable to parasites and bacteria - is sterilized while the core of the slab - the least vulnerable - remains intact. white meats - chicken and pork, namely - have less density and are easily infested by bacteria.

Unless you are 102% Asian you are an absolute faggot if you use chop sticks.

>he puts anything but steak sauce on steak

Dude there's people who eat tarantulas, bull testicles, hundred-year-old rotten eggs, etc. all in the name of "delicacies". Delicacies don't mean shit.

I like using chop sticks because they're fun and I don't really eat anything else with chop sticks besides Japanese food

Also what's wrong with liking both a cooked (rare) steak with mashed potatoes or a sashimi steak strip wrapped in seaweed and rice?

Chopsticks were designed for Asian poorfags who would have to pay a month's wage to buy a metal fork. I'm not eating food with two wood sticks to look like an edgy culturefag.

beef is yucky

I used to refuse to eat meat that wasn't medium-rare from the ages of 8 through 14. But then I GREW UP and for the last decade I can't eat meat that isn't Well Done

wait, people fry steaks?.. wtf.

I hate food snobs, I live on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and fucking hotdogs. Going out to dinner as far as I'm concerned means running to Jack in the Box. If it's a special occasion, IHOP. They got waiters and shit, it's real fancy.

>People fell for this bait image

Medium-rare master race. Medium if it's a cheap steak and medium-well if it's a really cheap steak

eat red meat you cuck

if it's high quality meat or a fancy restaurant, I'm getting it rare.
if it's a medium-tier cut or restaurant, I'll go medium.
cheap restaurant or meat and I'll go medium-well.
well-done meat is a waste.

actually chopsticks were designed for noodles. if you knew anything you would know that noodles are easier to eat with chopsticks.

FOUND THE FAG