What does Sup Forums drink...

what does Sup Forums drink? How does the subject of alcohol fit into the modern political spectrum in the post prohibition era?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml2j1k3b7lw
vodka.underthelabel.com/compare/55-78/Svedka-vs-Ruskova
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How does the subject of alcohol fit into the modern political spectrum in the post prohibition era?

Well first of all quit being a hipster. It's been legal now for nearly 100 years. Secondly, I mainly drink cheap ass 24 oz cans, like Milwaukee's Best Ice etc. because of a perverse lust for cheap ass swill. I do like alot of other stuff though, favorite probably being Johnny Walker Blue Label which I usually drink like a 5th per month.

protip: Alcohol doesn't fit into the political spectrum because I can guarantee you both sides of the 'American' political spectrum both drink.

high alcohol content beers are objectively better than lower content swills. This is essentially a universal fact at this point. Anything that is less than 8% and lacks a "bite" isn't really worth drinking at this point. Hard liquor is an entirely different subject.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, and craft beers are certainly good. However, I personally find that sometimes a really cheap can of beer that tastes like shit is quite enjoyable. Trust me, I work in a winery that also sells craft beers.

Sorry to double post, but especially in summer time.

>Saving a thumbnail

Saged

Have to agree. During the summer I sometimes just crave garbage beer.

During the colder seasons I tend to only drink 7.5%+ beers from local breweries.

Also, this shit has nothing to do with politics so fuck off op.

I'd still go with a high alcohol content craft. less caloric intake and a quicker buzz. But then again, if you're around wine you might as well just drink that. You can get a good enough bottle of port port for what? like $10?

only buy red state beer. don't give your money to sjw gungrabbers.

Pretty sure Oskar Blues has a brewery in North Carolina. There's no point on discriminating when it comes to quality control, man.

Well, the bottles we sell are generally around 20 bucks. Also, I can see why you'd go with the higher alcoholic content on craft beers, but I'd like to remind you that cheap ass beers can have the same effect. You can certainly slam a couple cans of Steel Reserve or Milwaukee's Best Ice and get decently drunk. Steel being 8% and Milwaukee's being 6.8%. There's also stuff like Four Loko Gold which is 14% and tastes exactly like Monster energy drink with a malt afterbite. These are also cheaper (eg. when you're buying christmas presents for your family). Don't get me wrong though, I love alot of craft beers. All Rise Brewery, Expedition Stout, and I live next to a Lagunitas Brewery. Craft beer isn't bad, but there is certainly a time to be trash and get trashed.

Based Rasputin. Sixth Glass and Tank 7 are on my list too. Vodka of any sort is my EDC...

In approximate descending order of actual alcohol consumed:

Whiskey
Gin
Cheap astis and prosecas
Stella
[all other beer goes here]
Jaegermiester
[all cocktails]

Only a political issue if you're a faggot who intentionally orders fruity, colorful drinks intended for women

Martini before dinner
Wine with dinner
Wiskey after dinner.

I forgot Left Hand Brewery's 'Wake Up Dead' on nitro.

Gin (especially gin and tonic, it's my default Friday evening drink)
Scotch whiskey
Stouts/porters
Red wines
And I have a huge soft spot for cream and coffee liqueur but only drink it at Christmas

I want to bring some music to this thread. Check it out, a drinking song to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ml2j1k3b7lw

>it's not weeb shit.

i only drink vodka, on the rocks or with soda water.

tito's is my go to.

For me:

Cheap beer
Craft beer
Expensive whisky
Trash vodka (svedka tier)
Good gin

Fuck Jaegermeister, at least around where I live cunts just like it for the name. Tastes like shit, but I'll drink it with some redbull.

Ruskova is worth $100 and it only costs $14 for 1.75L. You'll thank me later.

dark beer. especially porters. i like bourbon when im drinking hard liquor, but usually settle for shit vodka, cause be a cheap fuck.

>old rasputin
based, top 5 beers. try it on tap at their pub in fort bragg if you ever get a chance, it's incredible (try their irish stout when there, it's hard to find and fantastic as well).

i'm a lauganitas boy though. one of the only things me and my libtard father agree on, the greatest IPA ever made. drakes is good as well, drakonic is as good stomachbread as any.

Take my advice. Cheaper and better than Svedka.

Alcohol is for degenerates

Do you smoke cigs or take any medications?

I've never seen it around my area. Is it really cheaper AND better than Svedka? It's like 10 bucks a fifth where I live.

I MAKE BOOZE IN MY SAUNA

Consider the fact that alcohol literally saved the middle ages. Also consider hanging yourself from barbwire.

I buy a bottle of whiskey/vodka and pound it and get shitfaced on the weekends roughly 3 times a month this way am I an alcoholic? Note I never drink on the weekdays

t. achmed

You have to go back, Muhammad

Ruskova is $14 for 1.75L here.
Which is twice a fifth.
$7 a fifth...

vodka.underthelabel.com/compare/55-78/Svedka-vs-Ruskova

Well fuck, if it actually tastes better than Svedka let me know if I can order it online. I live outside Chicago, I'll definitely get a bottle.

only true 'mericans can handle their booze

Currently drinking MAGA:The Beer cause I'm poorfag til tomorrow

I live in a suburb of Denver and I just head to the biggest liquor store and they are the only ones who have it. I've drank every vodka under $40 a bottle. Grey Goose ain't got shit on Ruskova.

>vodka.underthelabel.com/compare/55-78/Svedka-vs-Ruskova

Alright badass, I will definitely be checking this out. Thanks alot dude!

Enjoy your man breasts drinking IPAs and other dark alcohols. Coors Light master race.

>Light beers
I'm sure you already have breasts of your own, princess

Thanks for drinking American ''''lad''''.

I live in the beer state. Nothing but micros.

Made by monks isolated in the mountains.
130 plants.

So exceptional that it gave its name to a color

Coors light is piss bro I live 30 minutes from their piss factory.

I drank heavily from age 25 to age 32, then I completely quit drinking. Don't drink heavily, Sup Forums. It turns you stupid. The year after I quit drinking, it's like my mind was coming back online after having been partially asleep. I started being able to think much more effectively.

>not reveling in piss

Guinness

non-country of the beer reporting.
Orval, Rochefort, Westmalle, Kwak.

Why drink a rack of piss when I can drink a bomber of motor oil and get a better drunk?

Guys, GUYS, GUYS.

Ok, beer is cool (except for shitty can thing made in USA) but come on.

Post real, typical alcohol.

Because sometimes oil is too thick.

>drinking a stout in 90 degree weather

If I want to go any cheaper than Fat Tire I'll switch to Vodka and enjoy lemonade or something else proper for 90 degrees.

>not drinking a warm can of steel reserve on a 100 degree day

Ok maybe my tastes suck

You seem to forget I live in the state known as beer heaven. I have access to every shade and flavor of beer any time of year. I can get a growler of home made Pilsner (or anything) within walking distance.

>steel reserve
>miller relabeled
LOL

Currently drinking a box of cheap red wine.

>Warm can of steel reserve
>Steel reserve
>warm can
>warm
>can
Why would you do this to yourself?

He hasn't seen a real tap house I assume.

Yeah, I live in a beer heaven as well. Personally you'd be surprised about all the beers Michigan produces. I'm partial to IPAs personally, but I have a serious soft spot for shit ass beer.

Also, drink a couple 24 oz cans and tell me how you feel.

>Michigan
>beer heaven
Sorry but the only state that comes close to us is Washington. I have 4 micro-breweries in my zip code.

I don't drink. I see a lot of self deception in people who do, ignoring the downsides and focusing on the benefits which are mostly hedonistic.

>not drinking shit ass peel on the beach until you vomit your guts out while pissing on an iPhone someone dropped and then later fucking a skank ass hot slut

That's it? I can think of more than that in my area. White Flame, Bells, Imperial Quarter, Roundbarn, Carry, Lighthouse Crafts,Lagunitas, All Rise and alot more.

Cans aren't bad as long as you pour them into a glass properly.
Not drinking hipster micro's and fucking a emotional trainwreck pot smoking college girl while watching fuckflix and getting blazed.
Here's a good summer brew.

>zip code
Try again unless you live in the city. I can compare Denver if you do but that list is too long for you to read.

Yeah looks pretty good. I'll still drink cheap shit anytime, and despite what you think, you will get trashed as hell. I'll drink craft beer for the taste and to get drunk, but all I'm saying is there's a time and place for cheap beer.

Colorado is home to nearly 230 established breweries and the Great American Beer Festival.

There's never a place for cheap beer in my life. I'll drink vodka for cheaper than Coors and not get the piss migraine the next morning.

I live less than an hour outside of Chicago.

You really trying?

This.

Dear god why would you drink anything else it tastes like the best part of your childhood mixed with all the fun as an adult. Its just amazing. I have dreamed of beer that doesn't taste like piss and I found it.

Forgot pic. Whoops

Tooheys Extra Dry/Bundy Rum and Coke

You're the one who started a dickwaving contest about craft beers being brewed in your home state. I get it, you're proud of your craft beers and you indeed probably have more, but we got some good shit as well, and there's also no reason to not drink cheap beer when the occasion arises. Yes, I'm defending cheap shit.

this cracka know what's up.

I mostly drink water, as do the majority of people.
I will drink coffee "ritually", so to speak, at certain parts of the day to calm down and keep structure.
I will drink wine when having diner with friends or family, drink beer if its lunch, and mostly drink beer on social events - concerts, sports, other gatherings.

Basically I only drink alcohol socially, if there are other people to share the buzz with, and I don't drink hard liqueur at all.
Ocвeн гpeянa paкия, зaщoтo мe e cpaм дa нe cи пия coбcтвeнaтa дoмaшapкa дeтo cъм пoмaгaл дa пpaвим.

I literally have 2 breweries on the same street 4 minutes from me dude... I can walk home.

Consider dying.

Ok. You will like this then.

I don't drink but its not for religious reasons.

It literally makes my head feel like it will explode with a migraine, it makes me go extremely depressed and I won't sleep.

It is also extortionately expensive in my country.

As do I, so I don't see your relevance. Sorry to bicker and argue but hey, we've got breweries etc. all over too.

Where do i get this.

I've been designated driver for four hours and that looks delicious.

When I first turned 21 all I drank was Steel Reserve. I'd drink two 40's a day for an entire summer. I gained a LOT of weight.

One semester I would drink 3-4 24oz Lonestars to get drunk.

Then I switched to craft beers, high ABV IPAs.

I've been dieting and trying to lose weight so right now I've been on a Double Whiskey/Coke Zero kick. But I still enjoy the occasional IPA.

well tiped

I finally managed to find their ten fidy and it's as good as I was expecting.

i brew my own beer

You must have a lower metabolism which sucks, my condolences and it's good that you're putting off the weight. I drink Steel Reserve etc. all the time and very very fortunately don't gain weight. I'd still take an IPA over a Steel Reserve any day except for the dog days of summer. Good luck to you user.

>don't drink alcohol? die!!

see

Yeah, I do have a low metabolism. I would wait until I was at my maximum levels of drunk and then eat one big meal of shitty fast food. Without working out and little moderation... yeah, it was pretty rough on my body.

If you don't drink then the best you can do is leave the thread.

Fast food is a killer, try to stay away from that shit. It's the devil.

>though I really like taco bell

No vodka?

As said earlier, I'm going to try this shit. Tomorrow night most likely.

Vodka is for export, native russians drink medicine spirits diluted in water.

Boyarishnik is cheaper