Why are leafs such universal faggots on this board?

Why are leafs such universal faggots on this board?

Because it's fun to troll Americans. They are gullible and easily baited.

They also make shitty threads so you either troll them or call them fucking gay retards.

I would say about half of them are clinically retarded, where as we are just pretending to be liberal and retarded.

>haha I was only pretending to be retarded

Shhhh!!! Youre fucking up the game!!

Canadians aren't even any good at trolling tho
It's mediocre at best.

Ctr gave out Sup Forums passes like they were candy so that shills could use proxies. It would seem out of place if a bunch of nigerians were speaking fluent english during what would be night time in africa so they use canadian proxies.
Same language, same time zones (peak posting hours), and similar cultures.
No one would suspect a thing right ctr?

Well it's not their specialty. You wouldn't critisize murricans for not handling bantz and triggering too easily, because it's their weakness and so well known, no one even bothers to mention it anymore.

But how can we dance when the beds are burning, Aussie fag?

Americans are the most easily triggered of God's people. Their salty tears (much of which is a product of the food they eat) are what is fueling the world's oceans.

Once you realize they're all chinks it all makes sense.

Why don't you fuck heads get what this Canadian is saying. Stop fucking replying with A FUCKING LEAF when these shitheads type stuff that is obviously a troll. Ignore them. Stop fucking validating them.

most are paid by the canadian government to shill.
the normal ones are actually pretty based

Exactly. Internet 101. ffs there are trolls from EVERY fucking country who post here.

protip: If you post an annoying Russian flag with a bottle of vodka on it every time a Russian troll says something stupid, the Russian troll's gonna keep posting!

>A fucking leaf

Every time

>B-but we are good trolls xd

Is Boba Fett ok?

>on this board

Probably the most truthful post. I don't get why Americans get so triggered on this board

that depends on your definition of "ok"

love that picture leafman, makes my mind hum with possible side stories, did boba make his way out of that poonmonster?
Did he find treasures in the bowels, maybe answers.

They are faggots cause they stem from a demoralized society, much like Sweden.
If swedes weren't such a backwater kingdome, you'd see the same faggotry come from our side aswell, which you do but at a lower extent cause the mainstream still doesn't know about Sup Forums...
Look up Yuri Bezmenov to learn more about demoralization and subversion.