What does Sup Forums think of Dr. David Duke?

What does Sup Forums think of Dr. David Duke?

He sounds like he's permastoned, but I like him.

/ourguy/

DON'T buy one of his fucking book!!!

I bought 2 of them, 4 years ago, and now he just sends me a fuck load of mail with his name all over it, and now my mailman gets all weird and eyeballs me like I'm some sort of bad guy, but I'm not a bad guy at all.

A hero that we need, but the people don't deserve.

What does Sup Forums think of "what does /pol think of _________" threads?

The same Fucking thing happened when I donated bro Lyndon LaRouche but thank God less people know who he is.

Can't take him seriously with that plastic surgery. That aside, the little I've heard from him I like, he just isn't good at delivering his message in a way that is digestible for the masses. You can't be too explicit when you're on the fringe

Weird looking guy

Your new name is........David Duke

An FBI informant loyal to the Democratic Party.

he probably sold your info to third parties as well

He is a good, and brave man.

That was a good one.

Good message. Bad messenger.

^this

Almost totally fucked up the election of Donald Trump. Whenever Trump did something our news sites would say "the messages has already been retweeted by White nationalist David Duke".

Fucker is for sure a plant, nobody is this stupid. He was intentionally trying to sabotage the Trump campaign.

He is only repeating stuff smarter people said before, but he is a degenerate and shouldn't be the face of any movement.

/ratFace/

I can easily see him in middle school, at lunch, alone, eating his biscuits and drawings BRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLPPPHSSSSSSSHHHHSHHHSHJPPPRREEAALLPPPP BRAPPP BRR BR br br... BRAP

YUGE
YUMAN

Is he wearing a wig or just dying his hair? Men should never dye their hair. Women can pull it off but it just looks weird and obvious on men.