WE'RE FUCKED !!! The supervolcano that killed the Neanderthals might be waking up

The Italian city of Naples has the worst luck when it comes to volcanoes. It sits less than six miles west of Mount Vesuvius, which most infamously buried Pompeii nearly 2,000 years ago. But somehow Vesuvius isn't the biggest volcanic threat the modern city faces: Within the Naples metropolitan area is Campi Flegrei, a supervolcano whose eruption 40,000 years ago might have wiped out the Neanderthals. And, according to new research, the supervolcano could be stirring from its slumber.

businessinsider.com/supervolcano-campi-flegrei-might-be-waking-up-after-500-years-2016-12?IR=T

Works for me

>supervolcano that killed the neanderthals
>a super volcano
>which killed the neanderthals

nigger it wasn't a super volcano which killed off the neanderthals, it was us

Oh good. This thread again.

It could be waking up for a couple days it could be waking up for 50 thousand years theres no way of knowing

It's all over...

Russia should detonate all their nukes underwater in that region

Lets hope it finishes the job now. Fuck whitey

And to think that during all this time , we kept demonizing the Yellowstone...

This means no internet , back to mad max level of civilisation for you. And you'll starve to death...

Meme magic do your course

We had civilization before yuropooreans you mudhut nigger.

I hope it takes forever to erupt, stay safe eurobros

This is EVROPA's wrath, for your children allowed jews and sandniggers into her sacred soil. Now she'll burn everything to the ground.

It's been a fun ride, FAGGOTS.

first nk super volcano now another volcano, will the world end at the hands of all the volcanos?

>i hope so

Someone give it a big nudge to wake it up faster.

LAVALI COL FUOCO VESUVIO

FUCK WHITEY

>the worst luck
did you see how they build their city around that thing ?
I literally can't think about something more stupid than that if there is the smallest chance that that thing wakes up again

Can any Dutchbros Livestream?

Some local will probably stream and go towards the lava while praying to San Gennaro.
Even tough the place is full of criminals (think detroit) they are very religious and thing praying will solve every problem.

*think

>Not admitting aliens altered DNA of Neanderthals
>not admitting aliens created us