How do we stop the rampant problem of shitskins tagging on walls and businesses?

How do we stop the rampant problem of shitskins tagging on walls and businesses?

I've been annoyed at this too. I can actually admire a good artwork, but just writing your name on a wall is the equivalent of the dog pissing against a tree to show that he's been there.

>thats not a tag
>this is a tag

Easy, make graffiti illegal, if someone is in possession of it fine them. If someone uses it to tag a building whip them

i wish something would be done about it. spray paint should require permit. tagging should be punishable by deportaiton

Make walls that are coated in stuff that doesn't allow spray chemicals to stick and therefor removing the ability to "draw" on walls

expensive. and somewhat intractable

Use anti-grafitti coating. Problem solved.

Kill all shitskins.

Get rid of shitskins.

Shoot them?!?!

They are poorly done and not that many of them in the picture. Probably enrichment made possible by the Housing and Urban Development.

Keep painting over it. They'll learn eventually.

that treatment costs 10€ per square meter here

armed patrols and immediate summary execution for anybody found tagging private property

how about getting rid of walls?

>tfw when you realize trump's wall is going to get graffiti all over
why even build it

Yea leaf, make it illegal, that'll surely stop everyone from tagging. Gee Bill, you ever thought of a career in politics?

Option 1:
>Regulate the selling of painting sprays. Only professional painters, workers are allowed to buy them.
Option 2:
>Gouge the eyes off of taggers, painting is not easy when you are blind

option 2 sounds reasonable

Those are fucking expensive, and most of the time useless

No more fucking "community service" for niggers and commie fags

Just throw them into working camps for several weeks without friends, internet, phonecalls and so on.

May be easier to just chop off their hands, more humane too

user, you misunderstand. They do this because they can't read, not because they think it's fun.

I've proposed a bill to congress that would replace all house numbers and mailboxes in nigger infested areas with graffiti signs instead.

Why do you think so many niggers are robbing other people's homes? It's because they can't read, so they think they're at their own home.

It' s mostly teens having no connection to the community they live in.

Fix it and it' s done.

In America, niggers do this to mark their gang's territory. When they want to declare war with another gang, they'll spray their sign over the original or right next to it with the original sign crossed out.

Niggers are kind of like watching Animal Planet. It's fascinating.

Dont worry. Nobody make grafitti on fences.

Flame throwers under the edge of the wall with sensors that detect tagging. If you do it then you get fried. One or two crispy critters to set the example should solve the issue.

Ah, Canada.

kill the offenders ofc