ARE the Falklands/Malvinas BRITISH?

What's your stance on the FALKLANDS? Do the British seriously want to keep it as a relic of their empire or is it justified?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islas_Malvinas´
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there isn't oil there.

No we just want all the delicious oil and gas that we have found user.

everything that is not ruled by the swiss is a mistake

If the people there want to want to be British then they're British islands

We should give it to Sup Forums

KEK WILLS IT

British people live there. Brits lived there before Argentina was even a country. It's ours and we'll kill any greasy jungle spic who says otherwise.

Amen to that.

If the pakis want to get the british citizenship, are they british too ?

No because they're not already British citizens.

As far as I can see it, the people there unanimously want to stay with Britain. That's what matters.

Just accept the people there hate you Argentina. Respect the will of the people.

I don't want to see another Hong Kong.

>runs off with the oil.

>In before Argentina rages

then u r telling me that if, for some reason, I want to be part of Norway, I 'm part of Norway, that's not a valid argument, u can say they are winned by force come and figth for them if u want, that's a vaild argument

cool, balkanization of UK when

Might makes right, how's that for an answer?

the argentinians settlers were expelled by the British in 1833.

you guys are robbers, no better than niggers.

just go back home.

When I went to Argentina back in 2007 I was on a bus tour of Buenos Aires when we went by the memorial to the war. I had simply told my dad that it was for those British islands since he didn't know what they meant by Malvinas when the guide and some others started screaming at me for calling them British. The rest of the day they were cunts to me.

So they are rightful British clay to me.

the vast majority of people on a piece of land want to remain under british rule, what is the issue?

i thought you were are allies :_:

If Norway lets you then sure, we asked the islanders if they wanted to stay British and they did, besides argies have never lived there only you lot saw it before us

kek dat picture, dont forget flanders in france is british clay

>what is the issue

Not that I care, but they were born in the UK, not in the islands

We are. But we are the dominant partners, even though, we let the British think it's an equal relationship.

Sometimes we just like to put them in their place.

>Portugal has found madeleine maccann yet.

what? they have been there for generations, and there are no natives of the land..

The Falklands has been the Falklands longer than the river plate has been Argentina

It has been said lots of times: the problem with Gibraltar is that, according to Utrecht, they can't be independent, they must belong to Britain or go back to Spain, and u try to give them independence in the 60's

she ded. probably.

Try to get it then

And who's fault is that now Portugal?

>hurr relic of empire hurr durr im american hurr

given the choice between owning the falklands and not owning the falklands, what would you choose?

it was called Argentine Confederation at the time.

Soviet Union -> Russia
Argentine Confederation -> Argentina

Get it?

LAS ISLAS BRITANICAS SON ARGENTINAS!

"Argentinians" literally never lived there lad

Her parents?

yes, before 1830

>Argentina has DOSH!

yeh and the spaniards robbed all of south america except for brazil which was robbed by the portuguese

south Americans are robbers they should just go home :DDDDD kill yourself you painfully stupid retard

how do people like you think the world works? the history of humanity is people robbing each other, yet you only get outraged when the British do it to some random argenntinians in 1833. typical fucking mongoloid attitude, its only bad when the british do it etc. well most british people are too polite to say this but im not, so eat shit and die

Considering 70% of the people are Britons and the other 30% aren't Argentinian, and we discovered it before all others, and we've fought in defence of it, and all but two people on the Islands want to stay under British rule, and Argentinians are actually black people. I'd say the Falklands are British.

Wrong as fuck, you dishonourable twat. The English claimed the land before any others ever did, that makes it our land by right and by order of the Heavens. Just because some black people wanted to try settle on there after we rightfully claimed the land it doesn't make it theirs and they got what they deserved.

The Romanians man! No joke.

Reminder 89% of Gibraltars voted to stay in the EU

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islas_Malvinas´

The true name, according to Wikipedia.

Go home, brits.

>a fucking rock

posting in a cringe thread

>dubs
Can't argue with that desu

Doesn't matter. They are under British rule so they do as we do.

yes they are good goyim

this

>what is right to self determination
If they wish to leave the UK and remain in the EU under an arrangement where they become a Spanish protectorate, they have a right to do just that, wanker.

OIL you say?... hmm...

>yeh and the spaniards robbed all of south america except for brazil which was robbed by the portuguese
Yes. And we gave it back already. Now it's your turn.

an englishman, an irish man and a scotsman walk into a bar.
They all have to go because the englishman wanted to leave

This referendum was about leaving or staying the EU, not about leaving or remaining under British rule. When they have a referendum on British rule then I will accept your previous argument, until then your previous argument is pointless bollocks.

Not understanding your point lad.

The clock is ticking. It's time.

fuckoff burger it's ours.

Wait what? Did someone say oil? O_O

God damnit, get out of here!

Might makes right bitch.

> Literally performed the military version of holding a short kid at arms reach with him swinging and unable to hit you.

KEK!

Argies can fuck off

You're god damn right.

When people win a war they get to take the land.

Argies got cucked in the war.

Pretty basic shit m8.

The same way a thousand years ago endland was part of the Roman empire so Roman empire - England. Nope if Argentina didn't exist when we owned it then they have never owned it.

Do you have Norwegian blood?
Give Portugal back to the moors you fucking racist.

Never forget that the Commonwealth had your back when they had no reason to other than honour.

Englishman+Welshman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Scottish cunt+Dumb Paddy twat

Australia has about as much right to the falklands as that joke of a country.

Argie education ladies and gentleman.

And the Portugal poster here needs to stop proxyfagging

>Roman empire - England.
You fucking idiot! England was just conquered land for Rome, a colony, part of the Empire. The same way Ukraine didn't inherit URSS responsabilities, Russia did.

I'm amazed at the role your country had in History, taking into account the amount of stupidity British people spout.

HELLO CLAY!

Funfact the fucking yanks were on the side of the Argies in the war.

They were basically telling the brits to just give them back, or allow permanent settlement. One of the biggest betrayals of Reagan, after we helped him end the cold war.

Luckily Thatcher told em to get fucked and launched the Navy.

That's one mighty fine flag you have there sunshine.

>Kek

No, Rome = England.

We run this planet now, get with the times Madeira cake.

Don't even think about it

Fuck the moors, they don't belong here,
They invaded, they got expelled. No moral claim remains there.

God I hope the Argies try to take it again.

See if May destroys them like Thatcher did. Though she stopped short of nuking them.

And the Argies tried to invade and got booted out.

By your logic the Moors have a right to Portugal because they invaded, lost and got booted back to their shit hole.

Be consistent Portugal.

>Rome = England.
Brits.

Funfact we also gave them WW2 ships and the first thing they did was get them sunk 5 seconds in

The people living on Falklands were already British citizens who moved there as farmers you silly willy

You fucking idiot! Central Italy was just conquered land for Rome, a colony. part of the Empire. The same way Portugal didn't inherit Brazil's responsibilities, Brazil did. Fuck Central Italy and fuck the Etruscan's.

You don't pit brothers against one another.
>pic related

And Obama has tried to press us in to giving the islands to Argentina. We all know why, the US dare not lay a finger on us but they want the oil. If we give it to Argentina they can make up some story about Argentina being evil and the Americans, who can't point to Argentina on a map of Argentina, would eat it all up and back a war effort to liberate the people (oil).

It is known Khaleesi.

Death to America lads.

Good times.

your premise is wrong, the argies were there first. besides they have legitimacy cause the islands are actually in their hemisphere.

time to go home.

They are ANGLO

If you guys don't shut up right now, we're gonna disown you from our historic alliance.

Then you'll cry.

>the argies were there first.
But they weren't. The Spanish were there first and the Spanish have already said they don't give a fuck. So your point is null and void.

And the original inhabitants of those islands are penguins. Should we just give it to the penguins and let them rule it?

Huh? Should we? No wonder your failure colonies like Brazil are such fucking third world nigpits.

You mean like the Argentinians? Fuck off retard. Let them try and take it if they want it.

>Then you'll cry.
Bad goy, give Portugal back to the Moors, or better yet, let's let the Spanish steamroll in and take you over.

How does that sound? You want to speak Taco? HUH? YOU WANT TO SPEAK EL TACO?

No I didn't think so, now hush your lips and behave.

Fascist bong flag looks sexy af desu

Who else's would they be? Argentina's?
>never belonged to Argentina
>never been governed by Argentina
>never been colonised by Argentina
>less than 1% of inhabitants from Argentina
>over 300 miles away from Argentina
Not Argentina anyway.

Ayyy ayy *drinks tea* hol up *wins Falklands war* are you saying, *murders colonists* we waz centurions and shit *cheers jolly good*

The Falklands are British. None of your fucking business either so keep your nose out of it.