Are you registered yet ?

Last day of registrement for the electoral list is 31 december, after that you will not have the right to vote in April

Hope you plan to MFGA too either way you'll deserve the caliphate

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-26/le-pen-presidential-campaign-threatened-russian-bank-failure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he still votes
>the system still thinks he supports them

stay french.

Oh shit nigga I almost forgot, going to do it now

Also fuck marine she's never going to win you fucktard

Macron all the way baby

Sadly there's not much hope for us, too many shitskins have the right to vote now, and many french people are bluepilled af, but i'll still vote as long as there is 1% chance to win

The only reason why i'll be happy if Macron win is that i'll see the caliphate behead your whole family you fucking faggot while he's in his big house selling you off to the Saudis just like Sarkozy and Hollande did

Once Germany goes full nazi you will rest assured that UK and Spain will do the same. France won't have a choice after that :)

haha jokes on you i'm muslim

You're a fucking cuck baby boi

I'm registered, but still haven't received my fucking electoral card.

What is up with French administration?

It's automatic unless you live in another place this time...

>Having to register to vote

What the fuck?

Man if Germany go full nazi i'll gladly surrend

>haha jokes on you i'm muslim

By your standards

>Man if Germany go full nazi i'll gladly surrend

You god damned cuck

You don't need the card, if you're on the list of your city you just need your ID card as long as you are on their list

Not everytime

You just have to proove your citizenship and where you live so you don't vote in multiples cities or something like that, more security, less fraud, the only fraud we got here is the propaganda

That was a joke faggot

You're still getting cucked by Marine, just like Trump cucked every burger on Sup Forums

Get your shit together and vote Macron you salafist

forgot, I hate administrative tasks so not sure I'll do it.

>Get your shit together and vote Macron you salafist

1/10

Get beheaded

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-26/le-pen-presidential-campaign-threatened-russian-bank-failure

Le Penfkins BTFO ourt

>tfw to intelligent too vote
>tfw royalist

Spain is extremely bluepilled nowadays, i'd say it's even worse than here.

Italy on the other hand...

It took me less than 30 minutes last time I did it

Bump

Nobody wants to put their hope in UPR?
They're the same as Front National, with the Jewry deep throating en moins.

i don't vote, i'm not an animal

>Les Français sont des veaux
Charles de Gaulle

Get beheaded

Get beheaded

Thanks

He's just kissing ass to have more votes, he's another Mélenchon, i don't trust him and i'll never trust him

Get beheaded

So who the fuck can we rely on?
The FN i apparently is just a smokescreen for enabling zionism in France (or so it seems).

What do fellow frogs?

what do?

I'm registered, voting Mélenchon on the first turn and Le Pen on the second one.

LMAO come get some, Republican boi

So, dear compatriots, are you ready for your next president ?

Wut ? Macron, Valls and Fillon are much more zionist , and they will sell our country

Frenchbros, what are the chances of KEK pushing LePen to the throne?

Good plan, i was thinking about not voting Marine in the 1st turn too but if i do i want to be sure to vote for someone who will not win the 2nd turn against her, Mélenchon is too dangerous, really good at debating, it's really risky

>Closer is a source now
In what zionism is bad for France ? There is 3 kind of jews, globalists, zionists, and jews by blood, no one care about the jews by blood, zionist just want Israel to be, why should we care ? And globalists are the only enemy of France and Europe, maybe FN support zionism, who knows, but why do you even care ? Zionists are not the true enemy

Sarkozy Holland and even more are bought by the Saudis and the globalists jews, they both are our real ennemy, and only Le Pen is anti-islam and anti-globalism, like i said, Asselineau is just kissing ass and there's 0 difference between him and Mélenchon

Royalism is a noble cause, but even if Le Pen have no or a little chance to win, being royalist in (current year) is just being delusional

A very few to be honest, less chance than Trump and Brexit, we have to meme her opponent to be the worst human being possible, so leftists will rather not vote than vote for any of them, and here's our chance

>Royalism is a noble cause

Exactly :^)))))

Jews can be zionist and globalists roach, just see Soros, Martin Schulz...

You know, French cucks would rather vote for a leftist jewish pedo with no convictions (for example) than for a """racist""" candidate.

>fuck marine she's never going to win

Brexit
Trump
Le Pen

Globalists are zionists, zionists are not globalists for most of them, globalists are only a bunch of very rich people ruling the world, average zionists didn't ask anything, they just want to have their territory which is Israel and live their lifes, fighting zionism when you're not Palestinian or Saudi is nonsense, it's not our fight

2022 will inevitably be Mélenchon vs Le Pen after the 5 failing years of Fillon, no one will vote PS anymore and LR will be ded too. Whatever the results we'll have one "anti-system" president and 5 years of butthurt, but we need to boost Mélenchon on the first turn even if Le Pen is the lesser of two evils, because we know Mélenchon can't get past the first turn. Then we need to try and cuck Fillon even if that's unlikely.
NON NON
LA FRANCE BOUGE

What about Hofer ?

I mean being optimistic is good, but not being delusional

She really has less chance to win than Brexit and Trump, she still has a chance but it's like it was already lost, but don't get me wrong, i will vote and i really hope i'm a pessimist faggot, i thought Brexit will not pass and Trump neither, they both passed, so... maybe !

>2022
Yeah, more and more migrants having citizenship, 5 years more of shitskins babies having the right to vote too, if she doesn't win this election, 2022 will be even harder even if we have shit tons of happenings, the only happening that could save us in that timeline is a civil war, every shitskin going back to their shitty country to flee the war they don't belong in, and then never coming back

Literal Assface.

Honestly we have until 2027. Because in 2027 we'll be like the US, 60% white and white identity politics will reach its peak and we can get a candidate much more extreme than Le Pen. After that I totally agree with you, if we lose, we'll get replaced.

Zionists = ((())) = the reason we have mass immigration + a cucked Europe with no patriarchy left.

The synagogue of Satan is the real ennemy

I think you listen too much Soral, zionists are just the residents/supporters of Israel man, not our business, i repeat myself but :

Globalists are zionists by definition
Zionists are not all globalists

Many zionists want us to take back our sovereignity, they're just the far right of Israel, we have no deal with them and they are not a problem to us, globalists (which are zionists too) are the probleme and muslims too

And i don't know where does your pic come from but i bet this is from some kind of Panamza shit

Honey, Soral is a total moron who spends his time talking about how much he loves deepthroating Muslims.

I am talking about the ((mostly Jew)) khazarian affiliated mafia whose goal is to kill western civilization.

BHL, Finkielkraut, Jacques Attali and all those filthy maggots being their spokesperson.

They want: Europe, mass immigration, feminism and total control over what used to be "sovereign" countries (lol, as if that word had any relevance nowadays).

You must understand that they are not on our fucking side.
We, goyim, are mere cattle to them.

That's the fucking truth read their disgusting Talmud if you don't trust me.

That's proving his point. Why would a Zionist rabbi live as a citizen of another country?

In order to fuck shit up from within.

I mean they would not have any legitimacy to impliment anything if they weren't living in said country.

..right?

You really don't understand what i mean ?

>BHL, Finkielkraut, Jacques Attali

are NOT the average zionist

They are the globalists zionists, if Le Pen win, these people will have no more power in France, just like in Hungary, and Poland and probably other countries in East Europe

That's what you don't seem to understand, i repeat again for the 3rd time, there is a difference between globalists zionists and AVERAGE zionists, average zionists are the residents of Israel, explain to me how the fuck they are a threat to our country if they live their lives in another continent ?

The threat to our country are the globalists, like you said, BHL, Attali, Soros, Rothschild, Rockfeller, not the fucking jew in his house at Tel Aviv, nor the jews living in Paris, they don't commit crimes, they don't do terrorists attacks, and they don't control everything we buy, those are the globalists, why should we care about their holy book ? Because a fucking book written and CHANGED centuries ago tells that we are animals then we should nuke them to extinction ? Then we should do it with muslims too right ? Yeah let's tell Le Pen that we won't vote for her until she doesn't say clearly that she wants to nuke them, this filthy jew lover !

Come on be serious, you know her father was not sold to the jews, and neither she, Israel citizens are not a threat to us, and if you think because Le Pen don't say clearly "i will get rid of the muslims and jews in our country" then she's sold off then i can do nothing for you

Okay I get you sorry for being slow, user.

I never talked about regular Jews. I specifically mentionned the fucking "synagogue of Satan".

I didn't even think about regular everyday normal citizen Jewish ppl if you want to know the truth, they are totally irrelevant (

ELLE VOIT ROUGE

topkek, you love this song? Nice taste :^)

Cheminade.

Man I said the Jewish Khazarian mafia and the synagogue of Satan.

You DO know that normal Jews are totally oblivious about those two things right?

Yeah that was what i meant, it's like every jewish is a zionist, this word is a nonsense, only the muslims are using the anti-zionists rethoric because they just hate jews because muh palestine

Not every single jew is a threat to our country, only a bucnh of them

To me globalists and muslims are an equal threat to us, globalists being the head and muslims being the weapon they use against us, we are totally enslaved by them, and when it's not them, it's the Saudis, that's why we desperately need a real patriotic president like we know the Le Pen family is

The distinction must be made. We support Israel. We oppose outside globalist forces who meddle in the politics of nations at the expense of its citizens.

You still voting?
How stupid you are?

Why i will vote for an ambitious cry Baby with absolutely no street credibility in a time where IS barbarians killing people in our own lands ?
The Guy IS a joke. He is shouting like a sjw

I don't know what you're talking about but when i google it i found a conspiracy theory website talking about space nazis so no thanks

Are you a jewish zionist ?

Yeah ! I want to be a redpilled snowflake just like you ! Waiting for 2050 to have a democracy ! We will have it i'm 100% sure of that !

Get beheaded in the 2050 democratic caliphate

>globalists and muslims are an equal threat to us
> globalists being the head and muslims being the weapon they use against us

You pretty much summed everything in one sentence.
Good job user.

And you're right, at this point I'd rather have 10 Marine president than one fucking Fillon.

What?

Haha, the synagogue of Satan comes from the Bible
Revelations 3:9

>"Look, I will force those who belong to Satan's synagogue--those liars who say they are Jews but are not--to come and bow down at your feet. They will acknowledge that you are the ones I love."

Our "fake" Jews being the current Ashkenazi deceivers that do not recognize Christ.

Hence their desire to ruin Christian based nations

Les arabes, DEHORS!

WE are already 60% white

Lol i don t care about democracy this doesn t exist trust me i AM inside the system

Protip: save money
Buy Land
Build a fort
Wait the World tour Fall
Enjoy

It's a good way of deceiving (((pollsters))) and (((statistics))), they don't expect people who voted Mélenchon on the first turn to switch to Le Pen.

Newborns are 60% white. But the overall population is still 80% white. Once the baby boomers die, expect that number to decrease drastically.

I thought it was automatic, I never ever registered on the electoral list in my life and yet I still could vote everytime I wanted to

wtf i don't want to vote anymore

Where do I register? I'll plough the land and I also make good mead, can take the arms if necessary. Can I bring my wife too?

It's automatic in some conditions if you passed your 18 years after 31 december or if you received your electoral card after the recensement, but it's local so if you moved to another city since then you will have to register again

And the automatism can be wrong too, you really just register by yourself to be sure

Well let's hope the automatic registration don't fuck up because I'm not in town and of course I can't register online

Do your own and create a network

>tfw build a fort
>tfw orcs approach
>tfw not enough rock to throw at them
>tfw sometimes, i guess there just aren't enough rocks
>tfw get beheaded because didn't vote Le Pen in 2017 and the caliphate passed the border

I think you can register by courier, just pray to have it done before 31 december

The caliphate
Pro tip : Isis is almost dead

I'm off the grid, so I don't vote, but let me voice my support to your initiative.

Honestly I wouldn't mind a return to feudality. If you're not retarded and already know/can learn some manual labour, learn some subsistency farming, you will survive the caliphate. Just arm yourself. I'm registering at my local shooting club next year.

>Isis is almost dead
>Implying Saudi Arabia is almost dead
>Implying not soon 2 billions muslims on earth
>Implying 90% of them aren't sunnis (behead those who insult islam, Pro tip: not being muslim is an insult to islam)

Yeah lol now it's all peaceful

You sir are the future

>Germany goes full nazi
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>If you're not retarded and already know/can learn some manual labour, learn some subsistency farming, you will survive the caliphate.

That's not how it works + what about the rest of the country ? Your legacy ? Your history ? "i don't care lol i have a fort lmao fuck muslims you will never catch me i built a wall around my house good luck goatfuckers !!"

Impliying they are not 90% in debt
Impliying they IS almost ni more petrol
Impliying that all the muslims un France will prefer caliphate more than still drinking jack daniels smoking chichas Fuck beurettes exemple : post french Maghreb

feudality is shit and will always remain shit.It's good when everyone else is in the same shitty situation than you do but it's a guaranteed way to get btfo by a powerful neighbour
Everytime France was close to extinction it was because feudal lords were acting like daft selfish cunts

Be Israël

And at least with feudality you know why you pay taxes, because the administration is local and there is a strong sense of community. Plus if the overlord starts making some bullshit, you can form local militias and fuck his shit up, so if he's not a good ruler he knows what fate ensues for him.

With democracy you can never make the head fall as you don't know who's ruling the country and the sheer scale of the nation makes it impossible to topple anyone...

I did not choose this imposed immigration mate. All the baby boomer and other cucks who voted for the destruction of our legacy can get beheaded in the streets, I couldn't care less.

>implying the situation is not becoming shittier by the day

I couldnt Say it better

Local democracy only work
It was designed for small group
Like greek Old city

For all French who are realistic about the situation, and know that we are going to lose on the long run (aka, non-whites breed like rabbit) and that except if we go full nazi (not really possible); we're fucked anyway because half the births are non-whites.

So my question is, why don't you move to another country? A white one?

>And at least with feudality you know why you pay taxes, because the administration is local and there is a strong sense of community. Plus if the overlord starts making some bullshit, you can form local militias and fuck his shit up, so if he's not a good ruler he knows what fate ensues for him.
Right and because you are all selfish cunts, you refuse to pay any taxes and cry when the Big Anglo-Burgund Cock comes to subjugate you because the king couldn't levy enough money to have a decent army

then you get beheaded by peasants because, again, you opposed taxes and the kingdom had to bankrupt

>implying elections will ever change something

of course!

>So my question is, why don't you move to another country? A white one?

That's what i plan to do, but i will still vote, i'll just move because i want to make a family, and i don't want to do it in that african shithole

Which candidate will create an ancap utopia the fastest ?

>implying you can make France great again with a dhimmi woman president, friend of Ali Soral and the faggot Philippot

Remain a good goy, goy.

Have you decided where you intend to go?

What do you think will happen once every country but the one you fled to fall? You need to tackle the problem now, fleeing would only delay and worsen the outcome