One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church

>2016
>still not Catholic

Why aren't you Catholic yet, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Catholic_Churches#List_of_Eastern_Catholic_churches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed#Niceno.E2.80.93Constantinopolitan_Creed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_apocrypha)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2016 still not protestant
Why do you enjoy bending over to take it up the ass from a south american? Protestantism is the only true form of nationalism.

Whoops, sorry op, just saw your flag, and had my question answered.

>2016
>still not an Arian
Why do you still accept the dogma forced onto you by fat bishops?

>current year
>still a heretic
Things are not looking good for you user

>2016
>believing in a deity

Ausfag here in Liverpool celebrating Christmas with the entirety of my dads bloodline. Catholics are the superior master race.

Prosestents can get raped by abos.

Because being Orthodox is superior

>2016
>still haven't moved to germany
I thought that was why you came to Europe, mohammed, you wanted to destroy western civilization?

Nice try Luigi but Arianism is the most Germanic thing there is.

I am catholic

dumbed down Christianity for germanic autists ?

Logical variant that bypass the "My father and I are the same people and he's greater than me and I pray to him" heresy of the Catholics.

"orthodox"

Most people here think they are "too special" to believe in Jesus and in the Catholic Church. They prefer to believe in Wikipedia and fedora memes.

>Arianism

Absolutely heretical.

why

you are still the most Catholic country in the world (on the paper)

Because I only belive in what I read in the Bible. Only south niggers still worship ungodly saints and an old corrup Pope.

We don't worship saints, or the pope you silly snow ape.

absolutely logical*

You worship emus instead?

do you know there are Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church?
I bet you didn't. You are brainwashed by the lutheran sect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Catholic_Churches#List_of_Eastern_Catholic_churches

modern society tell people they are too special, too "progressive" to believe in "traditions". They are just stupid but their ego is so huge they prefer to believe in CNN and anti-Catholic memes by HIstory Channel.

I don't see what the rejection of the blasphemous trinity got to do with some eastern Catholic Churches.

Friday the 13th.

You back stabbing propaganda pushing kikes.

>All Christians since Jesus died believed in Saints
>In 1513 suddenly a German monk started to spread heresy
>Now people who believe in this heresy claim to have true Christianity

You are followers of man. You follow "Sola Fide" which is a doctrine of a ex-Catholic monk who was declared anathema for his heresies.

I am, but fuck francis tho

I'm saying there is only one Christianity which is Catholicism, Latin and Byzantine.
Protestantism and Orthodox is outside Christianity because they became schismatics and heretics.

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
one in being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he was born of the Virgin Mary,
and became man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered, died and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in fulfillment of the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy Catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come.

Amen.

Catholics, how does it feel watching your idolatrous Popes get more and more cucked with each man the papal conclave chooses,?

>hungarian catholic

rare

I read my bible, thats why.

I don't see why you are holding the other two heresies of Protestantism and Orthodoxy against me.

I thought you believe in Protestantism?

Not that much actually. IIRC 60-70% of the country is so on paper

the Papa dindu nothin, he a gud boy he just wan help ppl pls no more bully

we don't need the Church to rule and start crusades. We have our country for this now.

You know what Arianism is?

alright

Roman Papacy
Immaculate Conception
East–West Schism (1054)
Sack of Constantinople (1204)
Filioque

When are YOU ready to join the One, Holy, Catholic and APOSTOLIC Church (The Orthodox)

>

The Vatican cannot be Trusted.

>2017
>not being a cathar heretic

They were actually correct and cool

Yeah, but we should always aim for 100%

An heresy. If you read the work of Athanasius of Alexandria you'll see he was right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed#Niceno.E2.80.93Constantinopolitan_Creed

The Nicene creed is the answer to Arianism. You'll see it's logical and why Arian argument was illogical

This is cheap, very cheap protestant propaganda done by some 14 year old facebook edgy kid.

Roman pagans did nothing but rape nuns on the alters, loot and burn churches, and murder priests.
Catholics are worse than Muslims.

With a pope so PLEBIAN and WEAK??

hahahahahaha, fucking hell, pathetic, I'd rather go to my sacred grove than respect some religion that is led by a KEK

So , who did created your bible , you sola scriptura fag , yes catholics did bible - they gathered most true books (and denied Apocryphas -en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_apocrypha) , and they puted it into one book .

So there is no book without church tradition

Because there is no evidence for God.

there is no evidence for macedonians either

>2016
>still believing in a god

fixed it for you

>We believe in one holy, catholic and apostolic church
This is what we say every Sunday in the Church of England. This is what Anglicans actually believe. And yet we are not subject to the pope. You mad?

>yes catholics did bible
I don't think there were catholics at a time, just mainstream christians and shitload of heretics. Roman pope was not head of church until schism much later.

*tip*
*nods at you*

Protestants and Catholics are in the process of destroying each other, but not even Communism and Muslims and Catholics could stop Orthodoxy.
Catholicism won't survive with a Jesuit Pope Cuck.

What version of the Bible do you guys use?

I prefer the ESV for home reading, but I like the KJV for formal service.

Kekism is the light.

>Christians are weak
>They converted your tree worshipping ancestors by the sword and burned their groves

Abuse can take place whether you are a child, a teenager or an adult. Adults can be married, single or divorced, male or female. Even clergymen, seminary students and clergy-wives can be abused. Abusers can be clergymen, monastics, clergy-wives, or just members of the laity.

Were you abused sexually or otherwise by someone in one of the Eastern Rite churches? Are you currently being abused by someone?

It is not your fault! You are not alone! We believe you!

Pokrov.org is a resource for survivors of abuse in the Eastern Rite churches, both Orthodox and Catholic.

Christians of the past and modern cuckold christians who think crusades were bad are two different things that are worlds apart.

where have those hands been?

Christians of the old
>murderous
>zealous, no other faiths allowed
>extremely violent and hateful, actively torture and burn people alive
>thirsty for war to the point of going to some literal who desert country to fight because they ran out of people to fight

Modern christians
>turn le other cheek
>love your neighbour even if he is a heretic instead of burning him on a pyre and raping his wife

Yes, but it happened because of the enlightnment and liberal/leftist brainwashing. Christians were defending their faith and killing commies even in the last century.

>converted your tree worshipping ancestors by the sword
Having their first order of the sword getting BTFO made them realise that without striking deals with other factions living in Latvia they could not entirely just wreck everything with force alone

>burned their groves
Wrong, no such cases, visiting of such places was banned

And that was pretty much a century ago, nowadays christianity, especially catholism, is quite possibly the weakest and laughable religion there is, only beaten by budhism where burning yourself is seen as a show of might.

You have a pathetic pope that is literally washing the feet of muslims.

The energy momentum of Pope Urban II turning in his grave alone would be enough to power Vatican's electrical needs for a year

Przetłumacz

>Roman Papacy
Confirmed by Bible, Tradition and History
>Immaculate Conception
Statrted among eastern christians
>East–West Schism (1054)
Started by autistic patriarch that used illegitimate title
>Sack of Constantinople (1204)
Excommunicated revenge for massacre of latins few years before
>Filioque
Accepted by eastern church twice on ecumenical councils
>When are YOU ready to join the One, Holy, Catholic and APOSTOLIC Church (The Orthodox)
I am in one. Catholcicsm. You are so pridefull and stagnats that fucked yourself in beyond hope. You cannot even have a ecumenical council to condemd our "heresies" becouse if you had one, you would be obligated to accept council of florence. Fucking larpers, even nestorias have more honour.

Catholics suck dick.
Look at your new pope!

Protestants subjegated an entire race in the Americas.

Dude you suck at trolling

Not just their Pope

Even in France their literally the slaves of the niggers and find them jobs, housing, and women while homeless French die in the cold(more than 2800 in 2015)

>their
they're

not just a papist but a fucking FRENCHMAN too

>The energy momentum of Pope Urban II turning in his grave alone would be enough to power Vatican's electrical needs for a year
fucking kek

I am a Catholic but saying a man is the son of God is hard to believe, I believe his teachings were good but I don't know about being the son of God.

Come join us Muslims, I had the same problem when I was Christian and now I'm Muslim. Lots of Christians convert to Islam for this reason

I like pork, premarital sex, gambling and drinking

bit more liberal religion for me

>>still not Catholic

poor souls

then a protestant church will be fine

niggers dont count

>All Christians since Jesus
Too bad about the fact that Christ didn't.

>falling for the Arian meme
Why do you still accept the dogma forced onto you by fat emperors?