You know she's Jewish, right?

You know she's Jewish, right?

Please God not this, dont take her away from me

She identifies as Jewish.

There is a difference.

She's only jew-ish

> Being this cucked

LMAO

Well Jared Kushner, the "power behind the throne" is Jewish. Do you think their kids (Donald's Grandkids) identify as Jewish?

>During their family vacation to the island of Hawaii this week, Ivanka Trump and her husband, Jared Kushner, made sure to keep with their Jewish tradition in lighting the Hanukkah menorah together with their children.

nope.Believing in Judaism does not make you jew,having a jewish ethnicity makes you one.She only follows Judaism but is not jewish at all.

Oh god my sides please stop

What about having Jewish babies and fucking a Jew who literally owns 666 Fifth Avenue?

Birth Name: Ivanka Marie Trump

Place of Birth: Manhattan, New York City, New York, U.S.

Date of Birth: October 30, 1981

Ethnicity:
*German, Scottish (father)
*Czech (mother)

You see jewish ethnicity somewhere?No.Nice try to shill,but she is not a jew,neither are her children,since jewishness is passed through the mother and she does not have any jewish ethnicity so her kids are not jews too.

How is called person who follows Judaism and not a Jew by background?

meant to

She's a breeding machine for Jews

goyim

Well, considering she married a jew and converted to Judaism, you're fucking gay and retarded.

What is this eye color exactly, how do you define it?

She's trans-Jewish. If trannies aren't real women, then Ivanka's not a real Jew.

Reptilian.

Actually in American, we call it Hazel.

How does it makes her Jewish you retard?

poo brown

Wrong. Goyim means people (inc. jewish as people)
Person called Ger.
Be Jewish (religion) means be Jewish. You become a part of Jewish people. It's not a Islam/Christianinty/Buddhism. It's like you have to be Japanese for Sinto or Poo for Hindu.

My god, what a cutie.

I bet his husband must be quite the package to get such a pretty and wealthy woman.

Well, you are a retard considering Judaeism covers a large portion of multiple races, and is considered a religion. I wouldn't expect less of Ivan though, you're probably deep into some vodka.

>she is only a convert, goy

Fucking burger cum-eatring pederast.

She's so fucking hot, the things I would do to those chubby cheeks

She's Jewish and Half-Slav (Master Race). She have to be Next President. She'll run against that dem-chick from Hawaii or Killary (lol)

She denied Jesus Christ to marry a rich Jew, how are you okay with getting cucked?

Wow, that's a great comeback. Don't you have some duma cock to suck while you drink vodka and contemplate suicide? I know it's cold over there and you feel empty..

not true goy, she is still white

Jesus was a Jewish person may be Rabbi so it's just getting back to source

Judaism is a genetic birthright.

She's a Sabbath Goy.

I would still fuck her brains out desu

Sadducees get out

She converted, but she's likely has no jewish ancestry or close to none.
However as she converted, her children will be, and from her father's side they will also have jew genetics.
Face it, your Sup Forumsfu got KIPPAH'D

(((Ivanka)))

>Sup Forums
b-b-but she's doesn't have jewish genes

>tfw her children identify as jewish

Fucking board full of delusional cucks here.

> your Sup Forumsfu
Donald Trump was always a shill, this does nothing, we only want from the Jew slave to honor his words if not he is impeached.

>(((Jared Kushner))) is an Orthodox Jew

From Wikipedia:

>Orthodox Judaism maintains the historical understanding of Jewish identity. A Jew is someone who was born to a Jewish mother, or who converts to Judaism in accordance with Jewish law and tradition.

She's a legitimate Orthodox Jew. The passing through the mother part just means that you are still Jewish if you don't practice but your mom did. All of her descendants in the female line will be Jewish forever.

(((Ivanka)))

>(((yael kushner)))

He's not wrong

Jews are ok to be in charge of some things as long as they are on a leash. Which she is.

How can she be jewish if she's blond? Come on guys open your eyes.

She may have bleach blonde hair but that doesn't stop her from finding the cheapest bagels in NYC if you catch my drift Toвapищ

You can definitely convert to judaism and be accepted. It's just that you have to be serious about it and you can't only show up to synagogue once a year. If you are devout then even the most conservative jews would accept your conversion.

The idea that the children of an ethnically gentile woman and a Jewish man wouldn't be accepted as Jewish is also ridiculous. Jews are some of the most mixed people in the world. if being jewish required two ethnically jewish parents then there would be no jews in the world.

source jew user

>implying there aren't any blond jews

(((Use Trump))) is 100% Jewish am I right, mensch?

>implying she is on a leash

The HEAD of her immediate family is Jewish.

She allowed her body to be violated and infected by Jewish DNA, and now it is impossible for her kids (Donalds grandkids) to pass down their pure bloodline.

I'm looking forward to Baron knocking up a Mooslem and you guys coming up with excuses for it.

Her children are brown she's fuking disgusting

卐 卐 卐 ACHTUNG 卐 卐 卐 ACHTUNG 卐 卐 卐

Warning by the Reichskommissariat SS:
This thread has officially been classified as a lefty pol diversion
Do not cave in to the red plague: HIDE SAGE REPORT

卐 卐 卐 ACHTUNG 卐 卐 卐 ACHTUNG 卐 卐 卐

>having a jewish ethnicity
no such thing, they have been living all over the world for 2000 years, and a whole fucking country converted to judaism

you are clueless

Orthodox Jews in Israel literally accepted her conversion as fully authentic (and believe me converting to Judaism is really hard)
She's Jewish.

Well her husband is Jewish and her children are jewish, only a literal retard wouldn't know she's also Jewish.

What sort of weirdness are those cakes?
I suspect Heb trickery.

what goes in all fields?

user stop

(((Yael "Ivanka" Trump-Kushner))) is 100% kosher user, confirmed.

Jesus Christ why is every media person a fucking Jew

Everyone is fucking Jewish

Maybe I'm Jewish too and I just don't know it yet