CMV: Mixed-race children are taller, stronger and smarter

Change My View:

>Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors

>stronger, taller and above average intelligence

>less genetic deseases and live longer

>all mixed race people I've met are outstanding in athletics and also above average intelligence

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/103147222580
youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/pss/1537084
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mixed-race children are taller, stronger and smarter

Than pure niggers, yes.

>they stink
>they're brown
>they all have dark hair and dark eyes

All the half-caste people I know are all fucking ugly and have identity issues

OP, try getting a matching bone marrow donor. Then when you have tried and failed at that google Heidi klums ded disgusting retard baby seals.
End of thread.

>height
Height is bad, taller people have more diseases and have height related deficiencies
>stronger
strength is not determined by genes, but how you make yourself stronger
>smarter
same with strength, you have to make yourself smarter

/thread

They're below average intelligence. Don't know about height or strength, but that's probably an asspull as well.

All blacks in America have some European admixture. Your view is disproved.

Im half white/Mexican, 6'2, and also a brainlet, on the other hand my brother is the opposite of me smart and short.

>Change My View:

This isn't reddit, fuckface.

So people living in Brasil have the average IQ of 105 and are 6˙1 feet tall?

Go to YouTube, and watch Alternative Hypothesis's videos on it.

>mulatos are smarter
Can anyone tell me any famous mulato that made his career from his intelligence?

mixed race children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.
A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

More here
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

They get the chance of gaining both the genetic predisposition of blacks to heart disease AND the predisposition of whites to juvenile diabetus and other stuff like cystic fibrosis.
Truly amazing.
Retards don't understand hybrid vigor works only with severely inbred individuals (mostly Muslims and Africans).

>zero sauce

get out

arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/103147222580

>Thus, imagine a set of parents with IQs of 120, drawn from a hypothetical population with an average IQ of ~100. Suppose that the narrow-sense heritability (in this population, in that environment) is 0.5. The average IQ of their children will be 110. This is regression to the mean.

>Repeat this with a hypothetical population whose average IQ is 85. Imagine the parents are drawn from this population with IQs of 120, and the narrow-sense heritability is still 0.5. The average IQ of their children will be 102.5 – they regress to a lower mean.

Mating with the average black means that your offspring will end up dumber considering blacks have an average IQ one standard deviation lower than that of whites.

did your wifes son tell you that?

>Retards don't understand hybrid vigor works only with severely inbred individuals (mostly Muslims and Africans).

Leftists are drawn to the concept because they are inbred themselves and crave exterior genetics.

They're the poor souls at the bottom rung of the assortative mating ladder.

They are more intelligent than 100% niggers yes, less intelligent than their white parent.

No positives for whites from race mixing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw

Based on your logic, niggers and muslims wouldn't be allowed to breed in the western world due to their massively lower IQs and massively higher rates of crime.

>>Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors

Even if you believed we all had the same
IQ theres no reason to believe this.

Dude you don't even understand evolution or genetics at all, you're just a flaming faggot retard pulling bullshit straight out of your ass

Holy fuck

>tfw no black gf to breed

Mission control, Apollo 11. Look at it, enlarge it and tell me what you see and what you don't see. Then get back to us about your mixed race theory of muts and muds and duds.

卐 卐 卐 ACHTUNG 卐 卐 卐 ACHTUNG 卐 卐 卐

Warning by the Reichskommissariat SS:
This thread has officially been classified as a lefty pol diversion
Do not cave in to the red plague: HIDE SAGE REPORT

卐 卐 卐 ACHTUNG 卐 卐 卐 ACHTUNG 卐 卐 卐

fuck off to plebbit

>sage

Holly fuck, yes!

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits. Mixed races have a massively increased likelihood of being psychotic.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents. Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084

Here let me help you "Change Your View"

>G
>T
>F
>O
>Sup Forums

Take your mulit-cultural bullshit......and pack it the fuck off back to whatever cave you came from

Sup Forums is NOT for you!!!

>It's going to fuck your dreams up.....if you continue
>Your psyche pal
>And I have a "Much" stronger stomach then you

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.

Ashkenazi Jews and Asians do better than whites in the west. It's all about IQ. the lower your IQ the worse you do in free market capitalist societies. Stupid 3rd world people can't compete in the free market then use the government to force white people to pay for their entitlement programs, affirmitive action, food stamps, healthcare and welfare, and on top of that they demonise us all day. these people are pure trash.

The Black race has 75-80 average IQ, mixed race has 89 average IQ, whites have 102 average IQ. It destroys your future kids IQ just by race mixing, and it brings in blacks instead of whites. Why would you want your kids to not look like you? Especially if you raise black kids and you are white, do you think they will accept your heritage as their own? Mother nature didn't put thousands of years of evolution/work into each race just so you could breed with a beast of lesser. Stay White, it's the best investment you'll ever make! Half breeds have no identity, they are the same as a genetically disabled and mentally ill person.

Helping "Change minds" About Shilling on Sup Forums since 09'

/thread

>less genetic diseases
Do you know how DNA works?

So high intelligence + low intelligence somehow produces higher intelligence offspring than high + high intelligence.

Totally not retarded.

Ikr.....like "Thanks for the Sickle Cell"

>Didn't have that shit before
>Thanks

There was one half nigger in my town, he was small, skinny, ugly and had asthma.
inb4 Polish coalburners. His father was white, tall and semi attractive, his mother was a niggres and she was hot as fuck.

thats just because the only people willing to race mix 10+ years ago were selfhating far leftists

They still are

Obongo

Mixed Master Race

nah its become common extremely common here over the last 5 years for everyone
there is literally no point in marrying an Anglo women who was brought up in Australia. They're too far gone.

Tickle time

ITT: OP spewing bullshit opinions as a facts.

Now get the fuck out kid and come back after you educate yourself.

>Even if you believed we all had the same
>IQ theres no reason to believe this.

Sure there is. But it's probably just a correlation.

Most mixed couples likely meet in college. Students are the right age for such, and schools tend to be more diverse than the general population. Also, college students collectively have higher nominal intelligence.

If the general populace were well-mixed, and pairings between average individuals of different races were more common, then I suspect that mixed kids would be average, too.

>Height is bad
>strength is not determined by genes
>you have to make yourself smarter

Ugh, "ancestors". Nevermind.

thats why you live in montenigger

>Thus, imagine a set of parents with IQs of 120, drawn from a hypothetical population with an average IQ of ~100. Suppose that the narrow-sense heritability (in this population, in that environment) is 0.5. The average IQ of their children will be 110. This is regression to the mean.
I don't really understand the genetic premise for this. Why does the IQ of the population matter? If the parents have genes for an IQ of 120, why do the kids not inherit those genes? Speaking imprecisely, is the premise that the parents have many genes that affect IQ, and they happen to express in a way that results in a 120 IQ, but the "average" IQ of those genes is only 110?

This

Well that ended quickly.

He can read teleprompter, or at least could - that I give you.

Regression to mean and however you explain it it's observable, a fact. That's why importing even high IQ 3rd worlders is a mistake. Unless they come from high IQ subset of population example being India's caste system. Parent's genes matter, but over generation or two it comes back to whatever the mean was for the population one is comming from.
Exceptional individuals won't produce nearly as much exceptional offspring, that's why preserving substance of a tribe is of such importance. Milton Friedman's kid is a shadow of his father, Clint Eastwood's kid same, hicock45 (youtuber shoots guns) ditto.
What happens in western europe is truly a genocide-tier assault, but you probably know this already.

>smarter
Ok

There is no premise for it, because it's just bullshit.

Every childbirth is an independent event. There is no "regression" to the mean of some arbitrarily-defined population.

Wrong.

>Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors
Intelligence is genetic, they're only smart than their ancestors if one of their parents is far smarter than the other (like in a white/black pairing) so the kid will be smarter than all his black ancestors.
>stronger, taller and above average intelligence
All genetic, one of the parents must be this way for it to be true, for any coupling.
>less genetic *diseases and live longer
Show me sources for this shit, really. Youre just pulling crap out your ass.
Races have different diseases theyre susceptible to, wouldnt the kid just be able to contract more diseases?
>all mixed race people I've met are outstanding in athletics and also above average intelligence
Anecdotal evidence. Everyone Ive met has been a raging asshole.

Hapa > Mulatto

>tfw manlet with brown hair and brown eyes
>tfw bird beak nose
>tfw manlet
Am I a shit skin Sup Forums

It's so sad when people "study" statistics without understanding probability.

>arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/103147222580

And he's being generous. All the data we have suggests IQ has a heritability factor of 0.7

>genetic

This means nothing.

There are no specific genes for intelligence, Intelligence is congenital.

>coal burner fucks nigger
>The child is smarter than a nigger or coal burner

Sounds about right

I cannot believe you said this.
I really doubt you understand statistics after this statement.
what is Most Likelihood Estimation?

There are at least 20 different genes we know of that affect intelligence you ignorant mongoloid.

You have no idea how genes work, kid.

Lol. Nice try cuck

you have to go back

> British education?
Tell me you are on holiday.

Enjoy a stunted, lethargic brown midget carrying your legacy.

EWW yuck wtf is wrong with that nigger-things eyes?

Robert deNiro is such a piece of shit

It's such a shame that Eastwood's son is a manlet. Would've loved to see him in some Magnum Force reboots.

>6'2
>white
>Green eye master race
>athlete throughout childhood and early adulthood

Good luck with this race mixing garbage I'm gonna find me a 5'9+ white goddess and continue the pure bloodline

I get told to have my daughter be a baby model. She is half Jap with half German Ancestry.

but what if you're breeding a girl that's already mixed?
Race mixing or race fixing?

>mfw the opinions of a colonial congoid

They're not.

Somewhere in the paste bin there is a disproof of that specific claim. It's inbetween all the heightened risks for shitty things

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

>A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

>One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

He is the king of Manlets though.

>Being this concerned with a mans height

fascist idiot

Blacks have already won.
You chose the obvious approach they won with pure genius.
>There are more women in the world
Black men control the family - control the womens vote
>White men are more wealthy why would women pick black men
More outgoing and bigger cocks more pleasure in a women's life
>Black man invented the internet
Wasting white man's time you are living proof of this
>80% of gay male's are white
Legalising gay wedding was a fucking brilliant play by blacks since white children are more rebellious and edgy they will be more likely to be gay and thus have no offspring and less competition for a blacks breeding partner.
>I'm white what can I do to stop the blacks plan
You can't do anything to stop a plan put in motion over generations. Just accept your loss and pray there is an afterlife. And racemix while you can because if your white children are among the last on earth they'll be trophies of the black mans triumph.

As diets improve the AVERAGE person will be taller, smarter and have stronger immune systems. Seperating this effect from supposed increases from interracial breeding would require an absurd amount of data and evidence.

This isn't even mentioning improvements in medicine and education.

They are a cluster of genes that were identified by statistical modelling. None of the genes alone equal intelligence. There is no intelligence gene.

Congenital factors play a bigger role in affecting intelligence.

Mendelian genetics failed to explain intelligence.

I'm only conerned with facts.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

^full of research disproving op's claim

Yes, keep mixing. Without anybody pure, we will be guaranteed safety from another holocaust

>shilling for more muslims

Yup, pretty much this.

t. ahmends rape spawn

Gather around children it's time for a interracial love story /thread.

outbreeding depression
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

>a stunted, lethargic brown midget

stop the self hate man

Please, Israel is a beautiful country! Palestine is a slum, but we're not allowed in on threat of death

>half-negro smarter than a full negro
Makes sense, whenever there is an article talking about women being smarter (only in years when they "win" the tests, obviously), there's often also a breakdown by race, and the negroes being the bottom of the barrel.

Also, white/black is the least common interracial pairing, so with white/Asian, it might also be accurate. The Japanese were declared "honorary Aryans", so maybe there is a new anime master race waiting ...

>1 post by this ID

You fuck wits.

well said.

This.