*knock knock knock*

>*knock knock knock*
>It's Her Royal Majesty's Police! Open up and pay your TV License IMMEDIATELY!

what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
tvlicensing.co.uk/faqs/FAQ15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off copper you already shipped me to prison island

ca you legally shoot cops in the UK?

What's TV?

>owning a tv

It's on direct debit m8, you must be looking for next door.

>tfw tv license is unironically carrying out an investigation on my property right now because I havent paid mine in years

Only if you're """Asian"""

There was a case years ago where a guy used a grenade to kill 2 female cops. I think it was probably illegal though 2bh

military gear gives me a hard on

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

>falling for the electronic jew

say you use the tv as a lamp... or to play video games

>tv license
>not telly tax

0/8

lol you have to pay your telly tax in the UK whether you have a TV or not

i dont pay it because i only use my tv to 'play video games'

The same in Germany. Probably more places aswell.

The execution will be televised.

Do you need a tax to wank off as well ?

I cant understand how anyone could be in law enforcement in the current environment. Everything is just one giant farce

shit they did something like this here... tax for tv and radio and it came inside the electricity bill... so you could not skip not paying it

Nope, only of you use to watch tv. 3 years ago I called them and told them I didn't have/use freeview (cheap/basic tv tuning for uk) and after they investigated and saw it was true, they stopped asking for monies.

However I started watching tellie again this year and the letters have mysteriously come back. The problem nowadays is that most tvs come in with built-in freeview therefore you dont have a choice in using it and thus need to pay. It's gay as fuck.

I hope netflix and amazon murders the television medium soon tbqh.

>However I started watching tellie again this year and the letters have mysteriously come back.
of course
wireless pings both ways, wired is visible as active in switchboxes

Fucking niggers turn left and go straight for about 2000 kilometers how could you ever rule the seas with such navigation skills fuck

>what do
Calmly demonstrate there is no need for a TV licence at this address.

Phew. Close one.

>lol you have to pay your telly tax in the UK whether you have a TV or not

Incorrect.

"I'm Muslim and I have a white slave. Leave now, or you are a racist, racist."

no only if you watch live tv or iplayer
tvlicensing.co.uk/faqs/FAQ15

did you get sky becuase they check sky and virgins databases to seee if you watch tv

>a grenade
Im pretty sure is illegal to use that shit as citizen in any country.

This. Myself and many others from my family tree don't pay TV license. I only actually know one person that has been confronted about it and she just said they only use it for movies. They asked to have a look and she said no. End of story.

Do youh have to pay your 1984 tax for netflix or other streaming services?

Check Sweden.

>Do youh have to pay your 1984 tax for netflix or other streaming services?
Only the BBC streaming service (iPlayer) not for other independent streaming services.

Remember this isn't really a "TV licence" as such, even though it's called that. It's just a BBC licence because the BBCs business model is to be advertisement free and rely on a licence. All that money all goes to the BBC.

The BBC will die before long, the laws are archaic and rely on the notion of watching things live as they "broadcast" which in todays world is nonsensical because netflix don't boradcast anything it's all on demand and streamed as you desire.

The best thing to do to avoid the TV licence is do what I did and instead of having a TV that can receive free-view or whatever, simply buy a projector. I spent £1000 on a really decent home cinema 1080p LCD projector about 5 years ago, throw a nice 125" screen on my living room wall, and have a HTPC hooked up to it with 16Tb of HDDs packed with media.

Put that TV licence fee towards a 200Mbit internet connection, member of a private tracker. Literally no better way to consume media IMO.

>200mbit connection
I will be jelly until the day I die.

OI GIT OUTTA HERE YOU WANKERS THIS AINT HALLOWEEN ITS CHRISTMAS INNIT GOON BUGGER OFF

>Paying out my ass for a five hour download for a five minute video
I suffer with you, friend.

Hide your butter knives.

You let them in your house? Pussy

It makes me sad that you expect to die before getting a good home Internet connection

Europeans are the biggest cucks.

>UK police
>guns

A grenade to kill cops? Any good lawyer can explain that right?

I don't own a TV. There hasn't been anything worth watching in years.

Hold on gentlemen, there is a huge problem

You are actually in the United States.

Let me see if I can find the
Number for the British embassy and get you Guys home.

Coffee?

"IT'S OPEN COME IN"

NOT IN MY COUNTRY KEK FAGGOTS