Where do all the thousands of missing kids annually go?

Where do all the thousands of missing kids annually go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rV6GeMSRyHU
youtube.com/watch?v=XpRxzHmeQR8
youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8
youtu.be/ORzB6U0BUns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
youtube.com/watch?v=GjUCR44qZLE
harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petar_Blagojevich
triumphpro.com/star-of-david.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pwYeKPH0fWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJyJGHbKlo
youtube.com/watch?v=8kbhkFrrxNs
youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
youtube.com/watch?v=IFbZxOR6wd4
youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

offerings to kek

Pizza

youtu.be/rV6GeMSRyHU

secret societies, used in rituals, black market, organ black market, sold as slaves, used for work

Norway

Comet pizza and hot dogs for Obama

Hog farm feed

youtube.com/watch?v=XpRxzHmeQR8

sshhhh!

The original:

Children are shit for works. Except in cacao plantation in Africa, because full-grown adult can't be hassled to work.

Mr Podesta's Pizza Parlor

Fucking Barnevernet, give us back our children!

Do they force them out of their bodies on purpose?

These but also at least some percentage of them are murdered by serial killers abusive or neglectful parents and not found for years if ever.

Govt experiments obviously

This is what I get the most out of Sup Forums: a sense of perspective. My life's not that great, but at least I wasn't snatched up and raped by a pizza franchise.

I hope the victims get their day in the sun, and all the fuckers responsible for their suffering hang around until the day of the rope.

They are ritually sacrificed every year in order to keep the planet earth spinning. Ask schlomo why they do it. He will tell you.

*Norwegian government experiments

I remember some user here, claimed that statistics say that they mostly go missing around jewish holidays and that's it's related to some jewish ritual or something.
pardon, i don't remember tinfoil posts much

To jews. They drink Christians' kids blood. You need to read about it, user.

Well fucking listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8

Like in this video
youtu.be/ORzB6U0BUns

but of course western satan cult style

It's just so strange and sickening to comprehend... I'äve see pictures depicting and such but, I've never thought it's actually an "casual" thing.

no tinfoil shit pls, we all know kek is behind this

in the oven

comet pizza

It's not that hard to dispose of a corpse.

this

6 000 000 billions disappeared

But why? If anything of this is true is it possible these "jews" that practice this stuff are somehow related to those things people would call a "vampire"?

>obsidian blade

we wuz aztecs n shiet

Does child trafficking actually happen

I mean, obviously there are degenerates who kidnap kids, but as far as trafficking goes all you ever see is the term, never any reports.

People in Poland, especially during interwar period hated jews and this was one of the main reason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

They mark goyim, cattle. In Finland: 0%

remember, you can never trust a filthy jew

yes, the jews are not human like we gentiles are. they have always been an alien race and for some reason they drink blood of children.

kikes are subhuman. they rely on their own prophecy, which is laughable. all they want is destruction.

I'm circumcised and look where I am. I have no girlfriend nor any hope of one because my ability to reason far exceeds that of anyone I know.

i did this to my baby boy 12 years ago b/c i fell for the "uncut is unsanitary" meme

pls forgive me Sup Forums

Yes, it happens, but most likely in third-world shitholes where those kids can go missing and nobody will give a shit.

I remember watching this documentary about child trafficking in some third-world shithole Asian country, and there was a refuge set up for children who could be saved.
>"business opportunity" made at poor parents with kids, to have them work in sweat shops
>kids are actually made to work as sex slaved and aren't returned home
>owners of these places have it worked out with the law, or are the law themselves
>childhood sucks

It's a real tragic affair.

you did wrong, but at least you acknowledge which is good.

Faggot, you ruined sex for your child congrats

Better quality

they are recruited throughout history through the time vortex and guided to be Time Masters, obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjUCR44qZLE

harvardhrj.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/King.pdf

>breaks spaghetti

>Pizzagate thread turns into blame the jews

Someone it's getting his money's worth.

processed meat

>blood_libel
bookmarked, thx
I was just wondering if these people have any relation or connection to the "old" religion, since it's really weird how they seem be trying nourish their bio-electrical energy field or overstimulate it(for utility) via physical consumptions(cum or blood for example). Normal humans can become "psychic vampires" as they call it these days via being negative all the time or generally "psychics" are able to manipulate their chakra system and siphon someone elses life force using will alone.
But legit sexual/blood "vampires" who can revitalize in physical space are a freaking mystery.
Still I wonder how long before Sup Forums starts to give blood sacrifices to Kek(for empowerment)
Ofc it could be myth/imagination but particular shit like this makes my skin crawl and I'm not even religious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petar_Blagojevich
signs like these means dark times ahead indeed

They were kikes.

absolutely fucking barbaric and reprehensible

Then how do you feel about killing little children by torture, raping them and feeding them to you?

Kek

>They were kikes
Being a filthy kike is not just about religion but genetic makeup as well. They are extremely "mixed" and reclusive, but to what end?. I don't think every jew is in on what is truly happening around them but I also think it's no coincidence jews "run things" these days, foul play and all that.
triumphpro.com/star-of-david.htm

Most modern jews aren't even jews per se. Ashkenazis have nothing to do with semites.

>never see any reports or busts

Think about that.

#SWAG

kek does not need sacrifice heretic. burn with moloch

Not only that, judaism and all the religions are there to "fragment". Who is the mastermind behind these puppet's strings? I don't think I want to know, all I know is something or someone massive is trying to fragment our world and reshape it again to whatever image it likes. Some jews are in on this but won't share further knowledge about it because they would forfeit their upper hand and a potential spot in the new world. There are many signs and messages which oddly, warn of this impending restructuring as if the thing that placed them is gloating.
Humanity, no matter it's sins towards itself, should forgive and make peace with itself otherwise we will experience a fate worse than death. I've noticed that religions actually do the opposite and alienate or outright lie about who/what exactly they worship in their pantheon
I'm not a fedora, I should tell you I do know there is higher power, the problem is I don't believe... in anything frankly, even my existence.
Take it for what it's worth

Yeah, but the Jews do it to themselves.

either they get eaten in satanic rituals, murdered and burned in satanic rituals, or abused, MKUltrad and land in hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=pwYeKPH0fWQ

>Yeah, but the Jews do it to themselves.

Bullshit. Many white babies are mutilated in the US.

the synagouge of satan, those who say they are jews but are not

kikes change their surnames to suit their current "homes".

Now that I think about it, that's actually a possibility

remember how jews consider goyim to be cattle?

what usually happens to cattle? they get eaten...

Just gonna try to dump the sandy hook stuff I got from here, prolly not related but should be useful to someone

on pizza parties

end.

there was a theory about the kids from sandy hoax just being kidnapped/given by the parents for the satanic rituals, just like it probably happened to mccann

thanks

STEP FORWARD THOSE WHO WOULD SERVE

FOR AN ARMY WILL BE RAISED

THE (((POWERFUL))) WILL BE RIPPED FROM (((THEIR))) DECADENT NESTS

AND CAST OUT INTO THE COLD WORLD THAT WE KNOW AND ENDURE

COURTS WILL BE CONVENED

SPOILS WILL BE ENJOYED

BLOOD WILL BE SHED

THE POLICE WILL SURVIVE AS THEY LEARN TO SERVE TRUE JUSTICE

THIS GREAT CITY... IT WILL ENDURE

GOTHAM WILL SURVIVE

Obama ordered 65 000 worth "pizza" and "hot dogs" from Chicago to the White House...

youtube.com/watch?v=1uJyJGHbKlo

^^ this guy suddenly died after this also

youtube.com/watch?v=8kbhkFrrxNs

>trusting kids that thought the shooter had a bazooka

come on man.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

you made me stare at a trannies crotch. am i gay now?

no

youtube.com/watch?v=IFbZxOR6wd4

It happens, only reports or bists ive ever heard of were in europe or aisia, i never hear of it happening in the us, but im sure it does only not reported because western nations are usually the destination , our political and social elite are fucked in the head.

Fucking horrific

KILL THEM ALL

idk

ITT yuropoors are bitter about having gross barbarian cocks.

>vampires

Ok Bram Stoker
now lets focus on things that actually exist ie cannibalism, slavery, kidnapping of children

What if a group of civilians banded together and hunted down child prostitution on the east coast in usa. Its a big thing on i-95 i think.

I gotta hand it to em tho, making someone who played a lot of american football sorta look like a woman is actually quite impressive. I wonder why he kept the dick? Is it because he won't be happy without one? I know their "kids" are child actors/adopted but what's stopping Obama from being gay/bi in secret? If they clipped M's d conspiracies/vids like these won't even exist. And why Michael of all people? Is BO really in love with him or is just black mail business like the ones which almost all political figures with some power experience in their miserable sellout lives(perversions, secret societies etc)?
youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ

How does it feel to be literally jewed, burger?

red market

This, the Jewish/Muslim/African way is the civilized way.