So fellow auscunts

So fellow auscunts

how can we stop the eventual 2nd republic referendum once queen lizzie (god save her) disappears?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AUSCANNZUKUS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary,_Crown_Princess_of_Denmark
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck the Queen and fuck British people.

fpbp

The key is to show that its not about a political organisation as much as it is an attack on our heritage and connection to the UK

i like being friends with the uk land but a republic would make our elections more consequential and therfore more interesting and fun :)

This. Plus the idea of not politicians is less then desired. Fucking having to pay for more of those cunts. It would be a massive economic undertaking to change everything.

Republics are okay

Do we care that much? What difference would it make. No more Knighthoods? Who gives a fuck? Fewer wankers too...

*more politicians

Whose heritage exactly? Australia is bigger than some sheeps back anglos on the other side of the world. It isn't about Menzies anymore man.

Look how Canada turned out. Would you rather get Anglod or Chinked?

Australia is 90% white, out of that 90% 80% is Anglo, literally the majority of Australia's heritage.

We built this country's infrastructure, culture, government, institutions and reputation, if i don't see myself represented on the flag or my queen not being in power i'm gonna be pissed.

ABC estimates the cost of the referendum in 99 to be about $250m. Not a huge amount in the scheme of things.

>bigger
Keep quiet, good lad. You'll just be jumping from our dick to the yank cock or even the chink cock. Yeah, they really do respect you. If I recall correctly it was the yanks that forced you to end your white policy. kek, piss off if you want to go because we'd be much better off without you.
>Auscucks
>Important
Keep your delusions to yourself

>Australia is bigger than some sheeps back anglos on the other side of the world. It isn't about Menzies anymore man.

Its because our connection to the UK is an important source of Western and Liberal (not in the burger sense) values and history and helps fight the narrative that Australia has always been a multicultural and progressive country (despite the fact that Australia was 95-7% Anglo-Celtic until 1949 and our labour party was not free trade shills).

Its not mate - 28% of people born in non-Anglo countries. A shitload. It isnt about ignoring our past, it is about embracing our unique identity.

no one likes the republicans anyway. they keep agitating for it in very obnoxious gestures. i wouldn't worry about it too much, australians tend to find referendums tedious - especially when the matter was already settled a little over a decade ago.

You blokes havent had credibility since you betrayed us in WWII - get fucked mate.

> If I recall correctly it was the yanks that forced you to end your white policy.

Nah it was because our leadership was paranoid about an Asian attack and wanted to massively boost our population

Why should we listen to an American colony?

they could of done it the German way and offer incentives for people to fuck without protection.

or you know, increase rates of immigration from Europe beyond what they already were.

faggot

Agree - good post. Not sure why you think rejecting the monarchy means a rejection of Western liberal ideals though.

STOP BEING MEAN MUM

Aussie mate. Working over here. What does the flag have to do with the argument. You sound like a Canadian right now desu

>unique identity
>betrayed you
boo hoo, cry me a river. A few lads died but you want to side yourself with the people that will destroy your country. It's too late for you anyway. China already has its foot in the front door. I don't care what you do. Just don't come running back to us when it backfires, bruce.

>He wants a presidential system
>He doesnt know a constitutional monarchy is the best system of government as it serves as a unifying factor for the nation AND keeps our politicians somewhat in check.

this

>they could of done it the German way and offer incentives for people to fuck without protection.

You dont understand that they didnt think they would have that long, they wanted it done quickly.

>or you know, increase rates of immigration from Europe beyond what they already were.

Thats what the end of the white australia policy was m8 and why all of a sudden we got tons of greeks and Italians. The White Australia policy kept out most of the continental europeans.

Do we even have a defense treaty with you blokes? It is ANZUS that matters one way or another if Indonesia or China invades. Nothing you are going to be able to do about it. You won't nuke Beijing until London is under threat. You are week and have been for 70 years.

regardless the german way would of helped us regardless, whatever immigration we took in from non british sources could of been a temporary measure.

basically
>Anglo population fucks
>Get a bunch of immigration from continental europeans and non europeans before closing the borders to whoever they left behind
>said immigrants boost population and also fuck but don't change the demographics too radically

When she dies I reckon it will come up a fuck load.
Depends who gets the crown I guess.

>Not sure why you think rejecting the monarchy means a rejection of Western liberal ideals though.

Because it destroys what little connections we have left to the mothercountry and makes it easier to push their bullshit narrative.

Its why Whitlam killed the national anthem and replaced it with the boring as fuck advance australia fair and why modern progressives want to change the flag so badly.

Progressives arent revolutionary they merely chip away at traditions until there is nothing left to challenge their narratives.

Australia has a very short history and our culture stems from the BRITISH EMPIRE. I don't care whether Australia becomes a republic from a managerial perspective but this will become an attack on white western culture.

Stop giving Royals "Australian" knighthoods for a start.

There are a bunch of other non-constitutional monarchies that are more or less successful unless you are in the "Europe is going to crap" camp. It isn't the only way to succeed though it has been useful for the last 200 years as a concept - granted.

>He trusts the US
Jesus lads, you're in the lions den and you don't even realise it.
>You are week and have been for 70 years
kek, having nuclear weapons and having a milititary force that is actually competent says otherwise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AUSCANNZUKUS

Not exactly a military alliance but we benefit from any naval knowledge the brits and yanks have.

I get where you are coming from and I have sympathy with you view - truly. It worked for the last 50 years more or less. I think we are in a new world now though. We have outgrown the legal structure of the monarchy while at the same time appreciating its values.

Why do you think it is normal for an English chick with German heritage to sign off on our laws? Honest question.? Arent we beyond that?

Im looking towards the US, politicians are not fucking trustworthy over there and have a huge bias towards appeasing lobbyists.

Also the German government doesn't even care about their own people, at least under our current system our politicians can at least believe their policies are best for the people.

Whatever. Support for a republic hasn't been this low in years; you won't get your republic. Especially if Will and Kate keep popping out cute little heirs and not getting caught up in scandals. Keeps the sheeple happy.This user summed it up perfectly.

We may as well /thread now.

britain should be a republic led by catholics, protestant scum can fuck off to the outback

Canada's HoS is still Lizzie

>reptilians
>cute
end your autism, fucking wanker

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AUSCANNZUKUS

Never knew about that treaty. Better than nothing I guess.

Look - reality is that this isn't disrespecting Britain any more than a child growing up and moving out of home disrespects their parents.

It's time that it happened that is all.

exactly, the queen didn't give a fuck about you in ww2. 0 defence treaty despite the fact that she's the head of your army.
This is high treason and i don't get that you didn't named it after ww2.
Just become a Republic already and burn that disgusting union jack flag, just like the USA

anyone wish they could remember back to the good old times when the labour party were good.

Fuck off were coming along as well.

Fuck off Paddy

>catholicism
>not compromised
The popes a nice chap washing the feet of invaders. Neck yourself you dopey cunt

enjoy your cucked (((church))), my friend :)

Lol - I would prefer to be English than French and I fucking hate the English mate. GTFO of a thread that doesn't concern you.

We should have left Germany occupy you. They would have bred some sense into your shithole.

I'm catholic

>keeps our politicians somewhat in check
thats been debunked but keep your reptilian protestant overlords, you are literally a non-country anyway

look forward to having a king in william who can visit you and give you the honour,the queen has been too old for such a long journey for a long long time.

You misspelled Ireland

Helping ppl to get rid of the disgusting anglo crown is our speciality
We are thankful for the US for doing that. Have a good day Sir.

Who gives a shit, it's ancient history. Remaining a British dominion let's us control the narrative. As long as we remain a British country with British history and values we retain control. That's what is important here.

>Australia was a dominion of the Empire, full legislature independance but automatically under the protection of Britain.
>Implying the Queen decides the foreign policy

>The queen didnt give a fuck about you
nup, that was Churchill not the royal family, read up about the role of the monarchy in our society before telling us to ditch them.

Why the fuck would anyone want the cuck of wales to be our monarch?
If Harry petitioned to become the next governor general of Australia and eventually the King I would be behind that but Charles is a leftist literal cuck who actually wants to wield power, fuck him

You make me laugh, pierre. You were below is 1000 years ago and you're below us now. We are better than you in every way. Go eat your snails you poof.

Yeah, I was going to point this out, but I didn't think he'd be thick enough to believe Her Majesty was the one literally giving the orders.

Australia and New Zealand should just be part of the Uk again. No need to be independent when they just suck up to the Uk.

Why do you think it is normal for an English chick with German heritage to sign off on our laws? Honest question.? Arent we beyond that?

Not in the slightest, until we root out the authoritarian left and those cultural masochists who loathe our Anglo heritage and values from our institutions we have to stay the course.

Of course Constitutional Monarchy is not the best system we could have but trying to change that now will only further those who would destroy us.

Look at it this way internment and spying on civilians is a bad thing however trying to abolish that and attack that in the middle of a war is suicidal. We arent fighting a war of guns and bullets but we are fighting a cultural one.

Yeah the lad earlier saying how we betrayed you made me laugh. We were the real losers of ww2. We got fucked much harder than anyone. Fucking Churchill should have been hung.

I saw a bloke once who was so retarded he shit himself on public transport and started smearing the walls of the train carriage with his own shit.

The way you communicate, I am pretty sure he is smarter than you.

hnnggg that flag looks nice

There is literally no reason to become a republic other than to disavow our history and cultural heritage while remaking Australia in a new multikulti image.

I'm going to be so fucking mad when the Queen dies and these faggots have their way.

Once again a non anglo doesnt understand.

The Dominion system was the best system, as it ensured we had a government close to us with full internal control that couldnt be eroded, whilst retaining our sovereign links to the homeland.

On another note, Imperial Federation should of happened.

I know, the Naval Ensign looks really nice and sleek, desu i think it should be our actual flag as 1, it looks cool as fuck and 2. New Zealand stops complaining and we actually look unique

If you want to look at what your countrey would be like after you ditch our Royalty, just look at the state of all the other countries that did.

You will become South Africa, but asians instead of blacks.

So like you with your Pakis?

Agree to disagree mate. The authoritarian left you talk about is transitory. I am Anglo and I don't loathe my heritage, just recognise that my heritage is not all bangers and mash and Keats and Shakespeare. It is much richer.

I think you are conflating the problem (lefty bullshit) with the challenge to English heritage that has happened in Aus in the last 40 years. The reality is there are based Asians and bell end Anglos and retaining the monarchy wont change that.

What do you dislike about Italian croatians greek communities etc ?

oh ffs.

Literally a non nation, not having a strong identity with your nation and culture but instead with your "heritage" from another country. Australia should just stay a Colony since they are just British.

Or the US. Or Singapore. Or Malaysia. There are countries that have there shit together that have ditched the monarchy man.

>The reality is there are based Asians and bell end Anglos and retaining the monarchy wont change that.

i don't dispute that, im fine with having other ethnic groups in the country as long as they assimilate (a policy we discontinued for some reason) and dont end up outnumbering the majority

>US
Jesus christ

You wont have much of an idenity in the coming decades

Sorry not taking advice from the rape-nation that is Sweden. Get fucked.

You are literally the worst nation in Europe right now. Had all the wealth and pissed it away.

>The reality is there are based Asians and bell end Anglos and retaining the monarchy wont change that.

I see the monarchy as treading water rather than fixing the systems. I know the authoritraian left is not a permanent feature but the more we allow change the harder it will be to fix things.

>literally a non nation
>Sweden

Yeah yeah just because your a syrian colony doesn't mean you get to bitch at us.

What do you not understand about being an anglo nation.

If asians are 10% of the population, how will that be in 100 years ?

>Malaysia

didnt they arrest some asshole bogans for merely doing a tony abbott's budgie smuggler impression?

(Granted that they were pissing all over the native culture by doing that but still)

as long as the Anglo population fucks (and has incentives to keep doing so) then we dont have to worry

>Germany literally did not even consider the AFD's proposal to do exactly that because it was deemed "too racist" by communist land whales with green hair.

I'm Danish but Im currently working short in Sweden so I don't give a shit, Sweden has lost majoritet of it's culture but still have some and don't claim from another. Denmark has it's own identity, culture and history to claim. Can Australia say the same?

Exactly Chink

>Danish
didn't your Monarchy literally get >AUSSIED

We are an outpost of the British race, there is as much distinguishment between a Queenslander and a Western Australian as there is between a Tasmanian and an English person.

We do have our own culture, one we share with the homeland.

No it got FRENCHED, There is no such thing as an Aussie, Mary is Scottish.

also this

cant wait to see the Union flag in the corner of the Danish flag.

besides the Jutland is the ancestral-ancestral homeland of all Anglo's, it's only right that denmark belongs in the commonwealth realm

100 years it wont matter - we are going to blend and become more similar to one another and more distinct from Britain. But we will still be taking the piss out of people. Second gen Asians are as Aussie as you can get.

Everyone needs to breed. Immigration is the shit that undermines a culture if it is too much. Second gen non Asian immigrants (partic middle eastern) are fucked but after that we are good. More breeding = more aussie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary,_Crown_Princess_of_Denmark

Asshole bogans is the key, right? Were they really that wrong? Not like they beat them with a cane or anything - they just kicked them out for being retards. I wouldnt want it to happen in Australia but I dont think they are retards for doing it.

Indian here. We could have stayed but that little fucker just had to pull shit in Bengal. You could have prevented this.

>Mary Elizabeth Donaldson was born the youngest of four children to Scottish parents

Sure showed me

We are not cucks that sucks Off England, they can fuck off.

Lol Aussiecuck - not hot Danish women so your royal family ha to hook up with a Tasmanian. GTFO.