Death

>death

No such thing, goy.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer_/
youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqkSAdWUw
cbsnews.com/news/russian-man-volunteers-for-first-human-head-transplant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

laughed when i first saw that, god damn he looks fucked up, how do zombies become billionaires

Guess you can say...

They have the brains for it!

On 28 April 2015, World News Daily Report published an reporting that billionaire David Rockefeller had just undergone his sixth heart transplant at the advanced age of 99:

>Billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller has successfully undergone his sixth heart transplant in 38 years at the venerable age of 99 years old.

>The heart transplant surgery, which lasted 6 hours and was done by a team of private surgeons at his principal residence, on the family estate in Pocantico Hills, New York, doesn't seem to have tired the legendary business man known for his dynamism and cunningness.

The article also included a purported quote from David Rockefeller about how to live a long and healthy life:

>"Every time I get a new heart, it is like the breath of life is swept across my body. I feel reenergized and alive."

However, this "news" was not reported by any other credible media outlet because it's a spoof about the alleged "heartlessness" and entitlement of the wealthy from the fake news site World News Daily Report, whose disclaimer page states that the site's articles are not meant to be taken as truthful:

>World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/

worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer_/

FEED ME MORE ORGANS

CARLOS!

Source?
Also, assuming he doesn't want a pig heart in his body, that means that at least 6 people had to die to merely keep his body running.
Sounds a bit greedy to me.

He is like a turd that won't flush.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruSqkSAdWUw

feels pretty good knowing even these cunts fear death

>99 Years
he's giving the Devil more time to make him a place in Hell

I tought haggis was a scottish meal.

It's a joke. You probably can't perform that many heart transplants even on a young person.

This is why so much funding goes into "curing aging" - the bastards want to live forever and they have enough money to give a good shot at actually doing it.
Anti-aging research should either be banned or be forced into the public domain so everyone gets it, not restricted so only those with billions of dollars can afford it.
Organ transplants should be prohibited for anyone over age 70, no matter who they are.

It's fake. Find one reputable source for me.

Death is calling David, one day you will have to answer the call

this walking corpse is turning 102 this summer

>successful experiments carried out in which a baby rat, surgically attached to an rat near the end of its natural life becomes rejuvenated by the donors developing stem cells.

>people unironically wonder where thousands of very young children go every year.

Fucking retards. Well, at least in 20 years time when cunts like Rockefeller, Soros and various Rothschilds are still knocking about, people will start asking more pertinent questions...

First Human Head Transplant 2017 How Will ChristFags/Body Niggers Ever Recover?

cbsnews.com/news/russian-man-volunteers-for-first-human-head-transplant/

>While severing someone’s head and attaching it to another person’s body sounds like something straight out of a science fiction or horror movie, some real-life scientists say they are planning to do just that – as early as next year.

>Italian neuroscientist Dr. Sergio Canavero made headlines last year when he announced his plans to perform the first human head transplant in 2017. Since then, he’s recruited Chinese surgeon Dr. Xiaoping Ren to work with him, and now has found a volunteer patient for the procedure: a Russian man named Valery Spiridonov.

If we can transplant pig organs into humans... could we transplant a human head onto a pig body, or a pig head onto a human body?

From my limited research, potentially yes.

But thats probably decades away, you need there to be a lot of compatability between the human head organ and all the microscropic organisms and chemicals being transfered between the head and the host.

Even animal organs into humans is pretty new and iffy I think because a lot of the parts just don't match correctly. AFAIK Whole animal organs cannot be transpanted yet into humans, only parts like a pig heart valve etc

>philanthropist
disgustingly abused buzzword

can we hunt blacks and cut of their penises and replace them with ours?

kek

It's always the evil ones that keep on kicking after the good ones have dropped dead years earlier.

How does anyone over 80 go under general anesthesia and come out of it? 6 hours under? Seems impossible no matter how wealthy you are.

> Rich people have access to cutting edge medical facilities
Not exactly shocking.

Why doesnt he just get a robot heart?

why do people still think the rockefellers are jewish? they're krauts

NANOMACHINES, SON
Not quite there yet I suppose...

I'm okay with this. Humans are slowly becoming gods of the machine, technical masters of their own bodies. We're looking death in the face and laughing. We are showing that our minds are better than our bodies, and we're breaking out of our biological constraints one medical breakthrough at a time.

Right now it's limited to billionaires, yes, and that sucks. But progress is progress. This is a good thing. Dying sucks.