How does it feel to have this whole Trump movement infiltrated by a Trojan horse right in front of our eyes

How does it feel to have this whole Trump movement infiltrated by a Trojan horse right in front of our eyes

And you guys have done FUCKIKG NOTHING about it

Baked Alaska (who started the event)
Sam Hyde
Richard spencer

ALL BANNED from attending that faggy deploraball by Mike (((Cernovich)))

Just buy his fucking books and he'll go away!

By not attending? Pretty solid plan.

>And you guys have done FUCKIKG NOTHING about it

KotakuInAction

i love trump but seeing burgers get blown the fuck out is fun because they still refuse to acknowledge the signs of an empire in decline

THUT THITH DOWN.

Lol look at his eyes

Cant shake the feeling that I'm doing the right thing by just not paying attention to it.

Alt-Right never owned Trump.
If Cernobitch wants be a fame-whore and stab his friends in the back, that only reflects badly on him. AR is a vanguard, and needs to be engaged, but does not need to sully itself. Cernowitz exists because AR cleared the space. As AR becomes more mainstream, and even moderate by comparison to new norms, the Cernburger will be replaced by other greedy opportunists. Nothing to worry about.

That's rich coming from the cunt in little Islamabad

Europe will sort its shit out as always while you continue to raise your white privilege transgender youth ;)

I hope someone throws up a roman salute at this thing and gets (((Cernovich))) labelled a nazi by the MSM.

Old, dumb moderate scum.

cernovich sucks tranny dick.

EXCTHUSE ME OP BUTH DID YOU KNOW ABOUT RUBY RIDGE? THATHS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TALK ABOUTH JEWS!

The guy is just selling books man, he doesn't care.
Same with Stefan Molyancap, he is just selling Youtube videos.

Let them profit from the noobies.

say hello into rare flags thread.

The fuck are you crying about and why don't I care?

Also Nigel, shouldn't you be making Britain great again instead of whiny about faggotry in thirteen colonies you lost almost 300 years ago?

>someone is pissing in your ocean of piss

Why do have a human skull in your possession?

Buy my books you guys!

1/3 of your flag is black for a reason. soon it will be 2/3.

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

Are you implying that you aren't raising white privilege transgender youth? I don't see what kind of point you're making you stupid fucking idiot

The movement has been hijacked
Fuck this altright bullshit
We can just stick to memes

hahaha haha lmao

Isn't Milo going now?

I don't even know what this event is, but if the guy setting it up gets 'banned' by Cernobitch, then it's very farcical.

I don't know who baked alaska is and Spencer and Hyde are an embarrassment.

nobody gives a fuck about some faggy larping meetup full of kikes and shills. spencer would have done himself and the movement a disservice by even showing up with those degenerates. Sam had the sense to peace the fuck out of there when spencer was gone, the rest are either openly hostile actors or of questionable character to begin with.

I keep seeing this.. source?

>Why do have a human skull in your possession?

JEWBOON MINDSPACE

A humble ebook merchant wants to be respectable but these mean nazis won't let him, oy vey.

I've been browsing pol on the daily for YEARS and i've only heard of cerovich 2 weeks ago and baked alaska yesterday.

This is a problem. The whole point of our political movement was to be contrarian to identity politics. People like Milo and Sam Hyde are famewhore faggots. Sam ran his show into the ground because of his twitter.

They completely are running their appearances through twitter and reddit. I find it disgusting. Ignore them. They are manufactured.

I think all you twatter faggots should SHUT IT DOWN and ensure the (((Deploraball))) gets picketed by Antifa and BLM.

Out Jew the Jews!

>I've been browsing pol on the daily for YEARS and i've only heard of cerovich 2 weeks ago and baked alaska yesterday.

Both of these CAN'T be true

Kek. This is all high school tier cringe drama.

I'm currently watching BakedAlaska Periscope video and I never knew his power level was so high.

Cernovich has always been a massive cuck.

>six gorillion mindset

Is that you, Florida? or is it Alabama?

Oh no Trump's appointing fellow billionaires to cabinet positions!
>implying this isn't why we got him ellected

>baked alaska
literally who, sounds like some degenerate pothead

Some alt-lite guy who has been highlighting the JQ recently, and is anti-media cucking (Unlike Cernovich)

>Baked Alaska (who started the event)
Is this true? The guy who started the tradition (is it yearly?) has been cucked out of it by the alt-lite?

I constantly see Americans acknowledging that this country is going to shit. What are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure there are national polls that indicate as much, and it's a popular sentiment on Sup Forums and other sites.

it's a fucking PR stunt you retarded niggers

>they still refuse to acknowledge the signs of an empire in decline

Yeah, except that it's LITERALLY THE FUCKING REASON WE JUST ELECTED TRUMP, you fucking Kraut cuck cunt.

Who gives a shit? Cernovich was crying about the "alt-right" the minute the media began putting pressure on the movement. He's a faggy opportunist whom no one should take seriously in the first place

>biggest MEME ever
sounds like some dumb reddit shit

Who?

>spreading e-drama

Sup Forums has never been "alt-right" and only summerfags and the delusional leftovers would have labelled themselves that.

We don't go to faggy balls made to stroke the egos of mentally retarded kikes like Cernobitch.

Now fuck off.

Well duh. Americans who elected Trump did not want an empire in the first place.

They want splendid isolation like America before WW1. That's pretty much what conservative Americans always wanted.

Why does no one mention his tiny, carney-like hands?

Seriously he has baby hands.

Mike is an alpha and a true Trump supporter. Racists and anti-semites are not. They are weak little cucks and the God Emperor disavows them.

I don't know who this guy is aside from mentions on Sup Forums but I looked him up and he has a video on Paul joseph talking about Richard Spencer

He said "I can get more views than Richard Spencer if I post a video of me drinking tea" being smug about it

This is before the heil trump heil our people video went viral

The only reason we are who we are is because of the (((petro dollar))). Yes we will collapse soon and your European brothers will bring the 4th reicht from the ashes. China to be next stronghold for (((them))).

Sam Hyde isn't going because they won't let Baked Alaska and Richard Spencer in

Okay little Marco

>true Trump supporter

That is some low hanging achievement right there

Fuck off shill/troll

Is Richard Spencer really controlled opposition? Seems shady.

If anyone wants a bit of cheap comedy, listen to the episode of The DickShow featuring Mike.

some jew relator went after his mother, threatening to send left wing protesters to destroy the property value on her apartment building.

all these faggots (milo, spencer, pjw,) are in their dark hotel rooms going from city to city and spending their days on Sup Forums looking at what we write about them

Fuck you, every eceleb who has been mentioned in this thread is a shill. Sam hyde has been making threads about himself for free advertising.

I just find it hilarious that the whole movement was about fighting xer/xee sjw who wanted to be special snowflakes only for us to choose our own like MILO the faggot.
There's no point to any of these washed up twatters. We won. Trump won.

Don't listen to me, get put on a watchlist like all the retards that bought sam's shitty book and the future retards that will fund spencers edgy larping nazi tour

Milo is an idiot. His whole shtick is saying outrageous things and enjoying someone reaction to it. If someone that actually knows how to debate and not get triggered confronts him he can't do anything.

>sort its shit out
>becoming an islamic state

I do not think that word means what you think it means

Baked Alaska is playing you nazi-autists like a fiddle. The guy is actually a liberal who just hopped onto the Trump train.

>Sam Hyde has been making threads about himself

citation needed

This. He worked for buzzfeed and was riding BLM dick in 2014. I know one of you fags have the twitter pic. Ppl were calling him out on it last night.

I never liked Kike Cernovich.

hi margaret ilu fàm

Literally who?

He's clearly lurking. His skits are filled with references.

>literal reviewbrah quote
The memes

>People's political views never change

What is even the point of red pilling people if when they change their views you say they're lying?

just throw some nazi salutes, cernocuck will be labaled as a leader of neo nazi and he will vanish from the scene. he turned into a sjw.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people??
Cernovich is a cocky fuck but why are people like Spence throwing Nazi Salutes?

Because I've been red-pilled since 1994 and not from a anime board. This isn't the first time that its been edgy to be mildly associated with Nazism. He's a journalist. You don't go from swinging on BLM dick to cozying up to NPI in 1.5 years unless you are motivated by other things. eg: sheckels. When Cernovich burned him he essentially doesn't have a choice but to turn to the AltRight.
>inb4 stormfag

This whole 'deploraball' debacle is gayer than /lgbt/ spamming Sup Forums to go to the Sup Forums ball. Anyone who cares about this needs to reevaluate their life.

lel

It seems everything that exists is infiltrated and ruined by jews. ((( Cernovich ))) is proof of that. Fuck the ((( alt-right ))) too.

Baked alaska actually called out the jew, that's what triggered cernovich beyond reason.

>Infiltrated
>This whole Trump movement
>Sam Hyde banned by Cernovich

I don't know, man. I think we should give people (whites) the benefit of the doubt until there's some real reason to think they're faking. Guy admits he was wrong and is spreading the word about schlomo. Fine with me.

The fact that Spencer is banned gives him all the credibility he needs in my eyes.

Also watch the pericope he just did. He talks about how the way he was living before was degenerate and now he wants to have a family and help white people. If you don't want to follow him that's cool, but shooting our own troops is retarded.

Good for you guy. I'm just a little older and more cynical. It's a fair conclusion nonetheless.
Unless you're Baked himself samefagging. LOL.

I saw it and it was def better than Cuckovich. Kike C didn't even address it while Cernovich was viewing BA periscope.

I didn't even know who this guy was until today. Mike Cernovich isn't a relevant figure. Nobody cares about his retarded circlejerk sessions, he's just trying to sell self-help books or some gay shit like that.

who the fuck is baked alaska?

Fair enough. Either way I'm glad to see some of the fakes like Cernovich getting exposed by all this shit

If anything Cernovich, Alex Jones and Milo are the only ones keeping the FBI backed autistic stormniggers like Spencer/Duke from co-opting or hijacking the Trump movement

Trump movement is for the toilet, mate.

Thats all it will take to torpedo this lame ass opportunist, he has been trying to lead groups of disaffected young men si ce before gamergate. Go check his post history on rooshvforums.

guy who called out the jew

>Baked Alaska is literally a drug addict who stole cernovich's money on multiple occasions
>gets kicked out because of this
>claims da joos are behind it to salvage his brand

Good thing neo-nazis are retarded.

Some liberal Jew who thinks its Sup Forums to have a shitty bleached mullet

Also he plucks his eyebrows like a Saudi Prince.

Didn't he also used to be Milo's tour manager for a while? I wonder what happened there.