Wake up

>Wake up
>shillary still lost

will this feel of utimate victory ever wear off?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same here mate. It's glorious.
Brexit referendum and the US elections. Mining the progressive, liberal, lefty salt mines has never felt so good. All washed down with a nice bottle of SJW tears.

Never ceases to cause good feels, knowing again that I will not have to endure that evil face as the face of the USA. My hope was already at an all time low, that president hillary surely would have finished it.

>Sup Forums on affirmative action
BLACK PEOPLE SHOULDN'T GET BENEFITS BECAUSE THEY'RE MARGINALIZED!!! WHITE AND BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALITY!!! REEEEEEE!!!!
>Sup Forums on the electoral college
SMALL STATES SHOULD GET BENEFITS BECAUSE THEY'RE MARGINALIZED!!! SMALL STATES CAN'T BE TREATED THE SAME AS LARGE STATES!!!! REEEEE!!!!!

This board is cancer.

It comes down to Commiefornia and Jew York being told to fuck off with their shitty policies

>implying millions of illegals didn't give Hillary the popular vote

What an absolutely moronic false equivalence

That is some american college education tier equivalence, jesus. Are you a nigger in affirmative program?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Yes
Definitely

I can't believe this bait still gets bites.

>bait

It's the truth.

It's the truth, look it up.

not yet for me, it's like i've been high for a month and a half

Fuck off leaf

AA would make sense if it actually targeted marginalized people based on class. Instead it's a blanket thing based on race. Don't tell me fucking Obama is more marginalized than some poor white person because of the color of his skin.

The narrative so much easier to spot since they started automating comments... This pasta is everywhere.

when millions from the left get armed to the teeth and take Washington DC. When your boy Trump gets hung from a White House tree

Agreed. Don't tell me the vote of someone in a rural state is worth more than someone's in a city.

also, yes I'm grateful everyday that they ran that ghoul. Trump was a godsend.

No one can stop me now. I feel like invincible.

Terrible analogy. Just like your politics

As a reminder, Trump is a globalist shill and you have been conned.

edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/

This was written by Trump.
>My concern is that the negligence of a few will adversely affect the majority. I've long been a believer in the "look at the solution, not the problem" theory. In this case, the solution is clear. We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability.

(you)

Either way we were going to end up with a globalist shill. At least we ended up with the one that makes SJWs cry and shitposts on twitter.

If we were going to be screwed either way, at least we went with the entertaining option.

I swear to God that if commies march on Washington with the jews leading them, supporting them trough the media and financing them, I will fly to Argentina.
I will march on foot if i have to to reach the northern border of Mexico.
I will cross the border.
I will take any gun i can get or buy and join the ranks of the ones resisting the commies.
I will know that the commies wont wear soviet uniforms or have red stars on their hats, but i will know of them.
I will not let USA fall, even if i hate it, because of the looming commies and the brainless morons that dont see it in front of their mobility scooters.
I will not be the only one either.
I will loot Beverly Hills and the banks full of other nations gold.
I will plow trough every synagogue i see.
And i will prevail, among the ranks of the righteous.
I may die in pursuing that, but i wouldnt go there if i wasnt ready for it.
It would be a good death, fighting for a good cause.
Bury me in a forest and plant an oak tree on top of my grave.

>this desperate shill
ayyy reminds me of those stranded japanese fighters that thought ww2 was still going on years after it had ended

Please, tell us how you lived election night, just for some laughs

Right about the time you realize what you've won is a shot sandwich, so you and all your ilk should shut the fuck up. Trumps presidency is going to be more deplorable than what he's was.

Dumb mobile poster