Daily reminder

>Daily reminder
Mediterranean men can cuck every ethnicity on this planet, from Northern Germanics, to subsuharan Africans and several Mohammedan tribes
The Southern European is literally an overall aesthetic breeding machine, with the body of an Atlas and the face of Apollon, no one can compete
Remember, I am not stating that Notherners are ugly, furthermore they are very handsome people, whether male and female, but they mostly lack masculinity

George Michael's dead mate

their power is now slowly being sapped from their bodies

>talking about the aesthetics of non aryan men

Kek, I have actually found the complete opposite. Med women seem to crave the Anglo dick.

Funny story, one time at the park me and my friends bumped into a group of Spanish males and females, the girls were all coy/shy smiling at us wanting to talk to us (showing their attraction to us), the Spanish males were so pissed, and it was that day I knew that we had just cucked the entire Spanish race.

Also I know a early 20's Anglo that went to Greece around small villages etc, and apparently the Greek mothers were trying to get him to meet their daughters and even mentioned marriage lol. They were all desperate to marry their daughters to the superior Eternal Anglo.

I definitely recommend this to you Anglos, the Mediterranean is like the Thailand of Europe to Anglos and other Northern European males.

>mfw an italian girl paid my plane ticket to come and fuck her (I am NEET)

she had a boyfriend who was away, when I left she gave me some of his clothes lol

bahahaha

BONGED

>This certainly happened
Anglo's are fucking delusional

I hate women.

ftfy

So's we don't have to sleep with our faces in the muuud.

>when I left she gave me some of his clothes lol

ANGLO POWER! ANGLO POWER! ANGLO POWER!

what if you're half anglo half italian like me?

Checked

Southern Yuro-peons are manlets though. I just got back from Spain and all the men were same as or shorter than my 5'5" wife. That's extreme manlettism.

Also they're poor.

Yeah it did lel, and I had a Greek girl throw herself at me back at school, so I just inserted and went my way. There aren't many Meds here, but when the women are here they are thirsty for us.

It depends whether your father was the Anglo or not.

I guess some brits do learn to behave when abroad.

>manlet shitskin thinks he's masculine

OP BTFO

Ultra Europe this summer in Split, Croatia:

Fucked:

>british girl (who was btw ugly as fuck, but you gotta break some eggs)
>brazilian girl
>norwegian girl
>japanese (fuckin 10/10)
>croatian typical tramp

Bitches love aryan looking fags like me.

Kek agrees and so do i

Millennial Woes, a depressed, obese Anglo NEET has just impregnated a top tier German Fraulein. How can anyone compete?

Every half italian I meet, it is from their fathers side. This can be observed in all the "italian" actors we have in the US that are not even close to 100%. So what does that tell you?

>Daily reminder Medirateranean men are savages , wild and agresive it tooked visogoths to help them build nations.

If it wasn't for the visigoths,goths, saxons,danes,angols,franks (germans) taking over the western roman empire there wouldn't be a western world.

Check your history faggots , with the germans cultural eugenics for pro-working togheter all of europe would have fallen under islamic brain that crap.

Check US industrialization ,build by aryan germans , aryan britbongs(anglos-saxons) and Romanized franks (french)

That the vast majority of Italian immigration to America was male.

>implying anglo men have any redeeming qualities whatsoever, let alone physical attractiveness

that's because we don't marry italian women, we just fuck them and let the cucks raise them

>but they mostly lack masculinity
Italians are the biggest emo sissies on the planet, with sissy voices too. Get lost, homo.

Dude, sorry to break it to you, but your women love Anglos.. I have heard from other Anglos that if you go to America with a Brit accent it is essentially a free sex card.

"omg are you related to the Queen? Let me suck your dick m9"

>when the Yank girl first gazes upon my beautiful intact foreskin

TOPKEK

>what you think you look like

>tfw intact Anglo in murica

Read this

That's not saying much, our women are fat and hideous. And most white males in the US are anglo anyways so you don't really look different or better than us.

BUT MUH DICK

at least we're not circumcised lol

We got bigger dicks tho

Father born in Spain, mother is Canadian. Perfect balance of everything.

Not according to the data.

all the handsome/attractive anglos are probabbly french

Is your umbilical cord still attached too?

Stop posting my picture !

Length is nothing without the nerve endings desu

ITT people realize there's only two types of people: 1) Mediterranean Master race and 2) cucks that wish they were

Yeah, why, isn't yours ? It's perfectly normal.

There's data, really, and you unironically looked at it.

Sorry you handsome devil, you!

>implying theyre handsom devils like pic related and not actually a bunch of fat hairy trolls

Post your photo then & let us judge.

I did after you made that claim yes.

>but they mostly lack masculinity
this is very true. light eyes/hair is generally a very feminine feature

>Master race
>all poor as fuck and actively helping third world invaders

yeah ok m8

fanks teeheehee :3

Dude, your Med women even pay the plane tickets of Anglo NEET's to come and fuck them, and as if that were not enough they give some of their boyfriends clothes that they are cucking to the Anglo they just cheated on them with

Yet Italy and spain still have low brith rates. Looks dont matter, the media has it out against all european males.

Sure they do buddy. I have no dog in this fight because I am half and half, but italians are more known for their good looks.

>dog in this fight

>half and half

Dude, you most certainly have a dog in the fight.

I'm not Mediterranean. I am the cuck who wishes I was. Just like you brother. I hate my shitty genetics and pasty white skin. Girls hate it too.

in South America and South Europe it is the Anglos who are considered good looking

>mother is Canadian.
wtf does this mean? Are you an Indian?

Greek diaspora.

anglos and teutons BTFO

>saying nonsense that isn't based in any sort of reality

Nice argument

dude thats like spanish or something lol

That guy isnt pasty you moron. Plus girls love pale guys they just have to be attractive look at twilight vampire guy or any other celeb anglo.

Dude, who cares about women?? Seriously, that's your argument? Hahaha good one

I'm a mutt. German, English, French, some American Indian in there too. Probably some nig nog down the line.

Hmm yeah that doesn't seem to be working for me. Maybe if I tell them I'm a vampire?

;3... The Eternal Anglo approaches.

Italian*ftfy

I want to hate this trolling but then I remember I am a partially Mediterranean (Spaniard and Italian on my mom's side, Anglo on my dad's) and literally all types of women love me.

Where's your picture m9?

Maybe if you hit the gym, ate better, stopped masturbating, dressed better, acted more confidently and put yourself out there you could get laid. This whole defeatist attitude of yours is doing you no better. Fake it till you make it man even if youre not the best looking guy just fake it, bitches are stupid they cant tell the difference. Best words I ever heard "act as if." Now go out and slay you beautiful bastard.

Half Mediterranean half Aryan master race here

>150 IQ
>800-1000 wpm speed rate
>8 in dick
>Lanklet
>Never get sick
>Resilient to both cold and hot
>High tolerant pain receptors
>I can cuck whoever I want

Thanks bro, I don't know why Canadians get such a bad rap. All my experiences with them have been positive.

But for real tho, I'm about as beta as it gets.

I'v never gotten a no from a woman.
But I'm gay as fuck and can't cut it in the gay world. Sex has been slow lately.
Feels bad.

He's still google searching an image of a guy who is attractive, but not too attractive as to seem unreal. But he's having trouble because all the attractive men on google images are Mediterranean looking and that isn't fitting his narrative. This is adorable.

Stop with this fucking threads please.

There's a shit ton of variation in women's preferences. Studies show female preference varies more than male preference. For women on average, darker hair is more attractive than blond or especially red hair (this is actually true for men too). But brown eyes aren't as attractive as green or blue eyes. Tan skin is a plus, but the same is true for women these days thus the proliferation of tanning beds. Most people of Northern European descent can get a tan, though their skin might not be as naturally tan as a Southern European as long as you are pasty shut-in that never sees the sun you will have an attractive skin color.

Ultimately what measures attractiveness to women aren't so much racially specific features but things like facial symmetry, jaw shape, and height. Except in as much as those attributes aren't racially variant.

> Except in as much as those attributes are racially variant.

Meant to say

Are you tall too? I am 194cm. Just look into my eyes and perfect long face. How can you compete?

Truth and rational thought have no place on this board

>that's because we don't marry italian women
Yeah, right, they usually dislike people with rotten teeth.

This thread is fucking gay, btw. Filled with insecure little kids. Go to Sup Forums with this faggotry.

>Aryan like me
>croat
Lol just post your dic and fuck off. Its all your men are good for.

> times this has happened

Dude stop with the thank yous and go act on what I said. Also youre calling yourself beta again wtf is wrong with you? Fake it, think of yourself as an alpha even if you really arent just tell yourself you are and act that way. Eventually the facade goes away and you naturally are what you used to have to fake. Also try to take some of my advise above man.

If youre a reader read Marcus Aurelius' Mediation. Shit changed my life.

Can you hear it?The sound of wet panties dropping around the world?Me neither

>800-1000 wpm speed rate
lad... what

>mfw anglo BLOOD doesn't have enough with stealing all the coins in the world that they have to steal our gorgeous women too

CARPET BOMBING FOR PIRATE ISLAND WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>(Spaniard and Italian on my mom's side, Anglo on my dad's) and literally all types of women love me.

They are only attracted to you because your father was Anglo. If it were they other way round they wouldn't be attracted to you.

Nope, I just won't post a picture of my face on Sup Forums because I am not a retard.

ARE YOUR WOMEN ARE BELONG TO US