My girlfriend and i are going to Beijing, China for about a month

My girlfriend and i are going to Beijing, China for about a month.
What should i expect?

chinese people

/thread

smog

Pristine air

Beijing is so shitty you can't be outside for more than 10 minutes because of the air. I felt like I smoked a pack if cigarettes every day while I was there. At least in Shanghai you can actually breathe, even if the sky is still always grey. Beijing sucks.

Cancer

ill tell you what you CANT expect, access to google related services like captcha
so you better buy a Sup Forums pass or you cant shitpostyou cuuck boi

Or a VPN.

well, yes, PIA is lovely

you're gonna get fucked by superior yellow males

>be OP
>go to China

>enter elevator
>cables snap
>fall to death

>take escalator
>step collapses
>fall inside the machinery
>crushed to death

>walk down street
>floor collapses
>drown in sewage

>go outside
>choke to death on smog

RIP OP
Press F to pay respects

Literally this, both the water and the food will dramatically increase the risk you developing some form of cancer.

Air, sure. Food and water, not so much.

>goto mart to shart
>die of lead poisoning

>go back to usa after a month
>get shot

Why is Beijing shitty compared to Shanghai but it looks like Beijing is more "traditiona" ie less skyscrapers/industry and more muh heritage chinese buildings?

Dirty air (very smoggy)
If your white, you get starred at the entire time.

its a lot like any other big city.
there is plenty of english around to navigate around as well.
Taxi and subway is beat way to to travel.

Foods pretty good.

Her not to come back.

If you go to nonrich districts?
Expect India caste system that copy/pasted USA cultures.

Because you can't even walk outside without strapping an air filter to your face. Beijing also has a lot more factories, Shanghai has a finance/service oriented economy. You literally can't breath in Bejing because of the smog from all the factories.. It's also not exactly traditional really. Very few parts of China are anymore, the Communists washed that away.

only drink warter after you boil it. Bottle warter is best. if you have good hotel they ha?e boilers in them.
Get you plenty of plum juice from Wu mart that shits delic.

What about Shenzhen?

Why are you always talking down on burgers?

Why do you even want to go to that commie ridden hellhole in the first place?

Loyal meat on your sandwich

Nerve damage from heavy metal pollution in the air.

lung cancer

Best whores in all of china

As soon as you leave the plane, you will be inundated with offers to suck your cock for one dollar. Hope your girlfriend is strong enough to take that shit no matter where you go because that`s all you wil hear - I suck your cock for one dollar.

QKE

food cooked with sewage grease

buy a gas mask

Richest place in China. The girls there look the best. Mostly high tech stuff there.

Air was pretty good desu, came in from Shenzen

I hear the air in that city is pristine.
So don't worry about taking a simple respirator or something like that.
I hear they serve up some great dog dishes too.

get sick and have to fly to japan in a hurry since there is only that crazy medicine in china.

PIA is us based and caves to subpoenas Do they like white dick?

F

eat a dog and they us how they taste

dogs pretty hard to find in beijing.
You need to go to smaller city for that. Then you can even watch them prepare it.

I was in Beijing for 3 days in July when I was 16. It was very smoggy. You can't see 10 feet in front of you and since it's so crowded you are constantly bumping into people who come out of the nowhere from the smog.
If you are non-Asian looking, you will be bombarded with toothless vendors who will follow you everywhere trying to sell you their shitty stuff. Don't ever buy them. I made the mistake of buying some Mao Zedong watch. The guy disappeared and when I put it on it fell apart right before my eyes. Don't ever give in and don't look at them or even say No. Just don't talk to them.
A lot of the landmarks like the Forbidden City and even the Great Wall are going to be very disappointing because of the pollution. When I came back, I had this weird cough for like 5 months. Who knows, it could develop into cancer later on in my life.