POST YFW SHE MADE 8 MILLION MORE THAN HE DID FOR THEIR MOVIE

POST YFW SHE MADE 8 MILLION MORE THAN HE DID FOR THEIR MOVIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

justjared.com/2015/06/16/jennifer-lawrence-chris-pratt-to-get-big-pay-days-for-passengers/
youtube.com/watch?v=qQDP3wgIaqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

justjared.com/2015/06/16/jennifer-lawrence-chris-pratt-to-get-big-pay-days-for-passengers/

She got $20 million, he got $12 million.

For the second year in a row, the odds are in her favor: Jennifer Lawrence is once again the world's highest-paid actress, notching $46 million pretax over 12 months–$13 million more than second-ranked Melissa McCarthy, who pocketed $33 million.

Why are actors paid so much? fucking hell

“When the Sony hack happened and I found out how much less I was being paid than the lucky people with dicks"

>feminism is about equality

>Useless people make more money than any doctor, engineer, or scientist ever will

And she has the gall to complain about the wage gap.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQDP3wgIaqE

She isn't a big fan of the POTUS either.

Didn't this dumb slit complain about sexism in pay?
She's useless, he's kinda charming. She's only relevant due to seeing her cunt online

Free agents
They are a commodity

Women only get 4 years or so and they are irrelevant, like that mila kunis girl

She is in ironic shit movies and will fully taper off

that film was OK but not great

5.5/10

>yfw it's a shitty flop because she's a shitty actress
>and even the cuck MSM admit it

>film
wewlad. A flick at best.
Yeah but like 50 years ago they would be paid nothing like what they get now.

who cares?

It appears she has taken some special precaution to make sure her nipples do not show up in the photographic light.

what a bitch

What's your point?
Actors get paid a lot because certain named are in demand.

Do you want the Jew directors and companies to hold all the money?

Let it trickle

She has an Academy Award, which automatically means a bigger paycheck.

Don't be a dumb nigger. It's just economics.

Now does she deserve it? I don't know. If people pay to see her on the screen, then yes.

If she stops making money for (((them))) then she will stop getting work.

It's just capitalism don't be a dickhead.

Yeah, I suppose you're right.

She is a star, not sure what this hobo is.

The whole movie is crap, however.

pure kino i thought

Must have good (((agents)) because he carried the movie

I'm simply disseminating information that is relevant to the wage gap discussion. Her comments about about being paid less than her male co-stars didn't just spread like wildfire on social media, it took up entire news cycles.

family guy. you fucking dog cunt.

This is exactly what I was saying when she compared her pay to the pay of one of the Avengers.

;iterajkly who

I don't even understand why that girl is so famous. Her acting is mediocre as fuck, they've changed one of th characters of the x-men franchise for her, i don't understand why, the other actress was hot and sexy as hell, this cunt however can't even act properly. I guess she is good sucking jew cock, as we all saw with the fappening.

Ok, who voices Homer Simpson?

The guy is a nobody

His face is plastered in make up and shit. He is a good looking enough dude without looking like some fag.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has some foundation on in this pic

Check'd and agree'd

I hate all her movies, she can't act.

it's sexism when it isn't in her favor :---DDD

Actually I just took a second look. Look at the color of his face compared to the color of his neck. He was foundation on for sure.

Well yeah, he has to look attractive to stay relevant

So whenever women say they get paid less than men, bring up this case to prove them wrong.

The Jews will replace her once her starpower runs out. There really isn't anyone to replace her for now. She's still the "IT" girl and has an Academy Award.

The good old days of Hollywood where you ACTUALLY had to have acting talent to be a star is not there anymore, it's just business now.

Name the last time you heard of someone enjoying that show.

literally me right now.

He is a Christian, hunter, pro gun advocate. Is he secretly one of us?

That's a nice looking jacket he's got.

It's like holy shit why make a life out of being a tradesman when this girl just paid my taxes tenfold. I mean hell, I'm not a man by doing that, I gotta engineer a flying boat to battle bankers as a pirate to get $100 million to compete/compare favorably as a competent male in society. Fml.

If you watch family guy now... When you see a background of people they all just stand there and blink at each other, no mouth animation at all. Quite lazy for background animation. Family guy is good though

You can see him calculating how he plans to stab one of those cocktail swords through her jugular

Apparently doesnt give much of a fuck about animals though.

He's the type to beat the shit out of a dog and then turn around and do some kind of "Oh my poor kid has autism" charity drive type bullshit when people are like "Dude thats fucked what you did to that dog."

Chris Pratt and his stupid wife can go suck a bag of dicks.

Didn't she singlehandedly ruin the X-Men?

Don't you dare trash Anna Faris!

I thought he was great as star lord.. admittedly she is a talentless whore whose ass i would love to cum deep inside.

Now she can donate part of her fortune to offset the damage caused by greedy rich people right?

Nothing funnier than lolberals riding the nuts of the very rich people they claim to hate.

Yeah, but jizz was on her face...

She better give him 4 million for the sake of equality

i like her, it's ok. you all butthurt that a 6/10 gets paid millions for doing shit while you wagecuck and shitpost all your pathetic life

disgusting manhands

Bryan Singer's gay ass did that.

Scarlett Johansson

make me a pizza you cunt.

Camera flashes can be very bright, which can make you look sickly pale. That's probably why he has makeup on.

Free market my dude, it's what makes us great

At least I'm honest.

I wonder what the pay scale is like for the staff at her home?

Yeah she gets paid more cause she's a premadonna and a somehwat decent actress, Chris Pratt was probably quite happy to get paid decent money and be a part of a film he liked and enjoyed doing the work.

You don't pay for the actor to play a part, you pay for their name really and some of them let their ego get in the way of the art, she's one of them.

She's a bigger box office draw. I fail to see a problem. If she was in a film with Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp then she wouldn't get as much as them I'm sure.

thanks for your expert opinion.

wait no you're a cunt.

Free market

She actually played in a movie with Christian Bale arguably as big a name as Brad Pitt and made more than him.

It has less to do with how big a name they are and more to do with how much their name trends right now.

Also she's a woman and women tend to get paid more because they'll get thrown out the window at age 35

>Also she's a woman and women tend to get paid more because they'll get thrown out the window at age 35

Thats not the reason tho

I won't stand for this inequality

Men need to be paid just as much as women, this is sexist bullshit

I don't see how that makes me a cunt.

>It has less to do with how big a name they are and more to do with how much their name trends right now.
Same sort of thing really. It's the same reason that male tennis players get more money than women - because more people want to see them and it generates more revenue.

Not so sure about that. Jurassic World was a stunning success at the box office, Pratt is well liked.

Not sure if this contract was negotiated before or after though.

> Pratt, Hobo
Sure kiddo

Good. There will still be a wage gap until men are not payed at all. Men should just be slaves. GIRL POWER WOO!

She will get WINED.COM

She's from my city. She's beautiful, I'd love to have her as my gf, but she really is liberal as FUCK. I do think she can be led in the right direction though, she just needs to be shown the light.

oh, she's pre-madonna, is she?

>of course female actresses aren't only employed for their fleeting beauty, just look at this example of one whose only enduring gig is a voiceover role

>But that's just one example out of the literally millions of times men get paid more everyday!

Been there, you don't get anywhere. One or two examples of a man benefiting is one of the many examples of men benefiting due to the systemic sexism and misogyny that is EVERYWHERE in EVERY society. Five or six examples of a woman benefiting is an example of a one-off, and something that ONLY happened because of the progress feminism has made so far, which is why it's still important and needed in this terrible world.

And then you get words put in your mouth, called a sexist, and get responses that are the intellectual equivalent of "LALALALALALALALA YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS!"

JL is shit, just like her butthole

yeah we know its never been about much equal pay. She knows its bs, she just wanted a bigger paycheck for herself.

i dont watch cuck movies desu

Where is the equal pay argument now faggots.

BUT MUH SEXISM
MUH GENDER PAYGAP

>she just wanted a bigger paycheck for herself.

This. It's the same as the nigger at work who laughs about how worried everyone gets and gives in to them when he/she even hints that something is 'rayciss'.

Single out a segment of the population, tell them they've been oppressed, give them some sort of power like PC bullshit over the majority, and watch them abuse the fuck out of their special privilege and take advantage of others with the justification, "I'm oppressed!", while claiming they're STILL the least privileged of them all.

>McCarthy
>$33million/yr
>still remains a fatass

how

In contrast to feminists I understand how free market works and don't give a shit how much a person gets paid as long as I don't pay that person..

no thats whats makes you jewish puppets. you are not willing sacrifice nothing for you own people so a lot of your whites are living in trailer parks race mixing with niggers

>She's a bigger box office draw.

Male or female? She's crude, manish, downsy, so I'm guessing females like her?

top kek. she's a horrible actor, and i mean scarlet johansen levels of bad acting

Unions,working yearly on one or multiple projects,hazard Pay, compounding pay raise after being in films that make an actual profit and apparently the occult as of this year.

She gets more because of her track record.
Hunger Games/Xmen, she has generated huge amounts of income for the studio.

Pratt has Guardians of the Galaxy, and that shit Jurassic Park movie. Both made money, but not like her vehicles did.

Her asshole plastered all over also didn't hurt.

She would be a nice woman and everything happily ever after if she wasn't a whore.
Do you think those Hollywood women not plan for just a day to have different boyfriends on their ladder to fame? Whole Hollywood is basically a planned ladder to fame, they pose for public, inside they are empty, they could be dating the best/sexies people and still wouldn't matter more than putting cockroaches on your penis or inside of vagina.

She's 10/10 fampai if you ignore her opinions

Because you are a cuck and watch American films in international system made by Americans. Americans get the money other starving countries could use and then they pay spoiled actors with it.

MUH SHITPOSTING
MUH LEAF

Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World made more money than all 4 of the Hunger Games combined.

Hey Jewlywood, can you at least get some HOT actresses, if you're gonna pay them like this?

It's not like this one is talented.

aesthetically you mean? nah i think she would be top breed in a harsh environment, like she is strong built and can probably withstand some intense anal assault but she's nothing special imho. Most of her charm is done by her behaviour.

Everyone wants to see her titties.

>10/10

She's a 6 with make up bro. I've pumped and dumped hotter girls. That said, I'd probably still be happy with the slut for a few years. Can be a legit NEET with an OK qt.

whoa she's way better looking without makeup

actually didnt. the hunger games saga got more or less 3 billions, while the other 2 got around 2.5 billions.

she's actually super skinny now. even though everyone (including her) was all excited how she had a more normal curvy body, she went and lost a shitload of weight and was looking almost gaunt in some photos. so much for regular gal.