OBAMA SETTING UP SHADOW GOVERNMENT TO SABOTAGE TRUMP

NOT A DRILL

HE IS PLANNING TO USE A WARCHEST TO UNDERMINE TRUMP FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS. WE CAN'T LET THESE PEOPLE WIN THE NARRATIVE

>“For the past 100 years every president who is outgoing has packed up his stuff,” Klein said, “gone home and not criticized his successor. This is not what the Obamas are planning to do. They rented an eight-bedroom mansion in the section of Washington near Joe Lockhart, Bill Clinton’s last press secretary. In that house there’s enough room for Valerie Jarrett and Michelle and the kids. A place for ten cars to park. They are setting up what they are calling a shadow government.”

>The Obamas claim it is because the children want to stay in D.C..

>“That’s not the real reason they are staying there. They are staying there because despite what the president said in his press conference, he’s in a sense of outrage over this incoming Trump Administration, which he thinks is going to wipe out his legacy. So he’s setting up this kind of almost insurgency, picking people in foreign affairs, labor, abortion, union matters and setting them up to start appearing on television, making speeches and doing op-ed pieces for next four years, you’re going to see not only a Trump Administration but you’re going to see a shadow government opposing the Trump —”

At the same time, they are banning ‘fake news’ from Facebook and other social media sites. Soros and other Clinton donors are paying for the initiative and leftist fact checkers are going to be the determiners. The Sentinel is constantly being hit with fake Facebook people calling us fake news. All they have to do is click under the article to dispute it. It won’t matter if it’s factual, if it’s an article they disagree with, that’s all that will matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

independentsentinel.com/obama-is-setting-up-a-shadow-government-to-undermine-trump/
politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-donors-rewards-232974
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this nigger just cant let go

>he’s in a sense of outrage over this incoming Trump Administration, which he thinks is going to wipe out his legacy
We certainly fucking hope so

How can we spread this shit now to undermine his bullshit before it begins? They're going to bury their feet in for a long culture war and undermine every fucking thing Trump says and does. He'll sneeze and they'll find a way to call him literally Hitler

Trump is too moderate.

Things like this will piss him off and make him more extreme.

It's a good thing.

REEEEEEE

What did Kek mean by this? American Civil War 2.0?

That would be great

Nice green text and all but....Source?

He'd be a target himself if he did that.

Holy shit it's nothing.

Seriously though. The Democrats are going to fight Trump every step of the way. The GOP did this to Obama for years. This isn't that crazy. Unorthodox for an it going president but not a big deal. Hell in Canada the opposition always has a shadow cabinet. Probably Britain too.

Where is the source?

As long as the republicans stay the course and work together there's very little the democrats can do, no matter what butthurt Obama tries.

As prez surely Trump can just sit some boys in his DC hotel penthouse by the white house and watch O-dawg's every move?

He's doing anything to protect his ego isn't he?

independentsentinel.com/obama-is-setting-up-a-shadow-government-to-undermine-trump/

it's a free country, what are you whining about?

oh noes shadow government new world order evil democrats

It won't do them any good, they've used that and every other piece of political ammunition at their disposal to try and keep him out of power, and on election day he steamrolled over them. The political left is either going to go through a rough and long overdue adolescence, or it will cease to meaningfully exist.

this is true. good policy is good politics. the world sees the left is nothing more than symbolic memes to arouse the SJW's which mean nothing to anyone but the freaks who need something to be outraged about.

>checks flag

Yup, checks out. Fuck you. An outgoing president stays out of politics. He is a fucking traitor and is more concerned with perpetuating the legacy of destruction he started now that Clinton wasn't elected and his plans were ruined.

>portugal more concerned with American politics than it's own

This is great, actually.

We can blame Obama's shadow government if something goes wrong.

A strong enemy is always a good thing.

politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-donors-rewards-232974

Didn't you hear? Based Obama is our hero now. He BTFO the Kikes for good while Drumpf sucks them off. Sounds like a good thing to me. I will be waiting eagerly for marching orders from my president

No link

kys

Yes Trump will be well aware of anything Obama is doing to undermine his presidency.

So what is the Legacy that Obama keep referring to?

>So the ZOG actually became the democratically elected government and now the puppet government needs to set up a shadow government .

What a time to be alive.

He's going to work closely with Eric Holder in an attempt at racial gerrymandering the entire country.

>SHADOW GOVERNMENT
lel

>shadow government
This is something that most countries have. The leading opposition party creates a shadow cabinet as a sort of "this is how we would have done it" advertisement for the next election. I'm honestly surprised that this isn't something that Americans have done before.

I am ok with this. That zionist needs a heavy check and balance.

Fake news
Obama has no power, he was a puppet, he did what he was told just like any slave nigger, since before sworn in he appointed whoever citigroup told him to, has spend 8 years being on tv and playing golf and vacations

nice source

Yo dude democrats really are evil. They've caused 90% of current turmoil in western society.

All illegal immigration
All gun bans
All child rapists

Democrats

after 8 years of obongo we finally have a purpose

how does it feel knowing you'll be drafted by trump to either

1) defend russia
2) destroy kikes
3) both

If you thought it would be otherwise, then you completely don't understand history and politics

Your country is polarized as fuck, of course they are going to sabotage each other

Do you have a link or am I supposed to just blindly believe you?

wtf i love obamas legacy now

How does having a structured opposition government cause any of that though?

Find out who, why and when.

We should have a list of everyone involved ASAP

This
and
Keep your eye on the ball. These guys are sore losers you can not trust. They will make great meme materials for us. If Sup Forums can win POTUS, these losers will be a walk in the park.

That will make it easier for Obama to get arrested once Trump finds all the constitutionality shit Obama has pulled off.

If Obama was smart, he would escape to a country with no extradition agreements ASAP.

Also this. My first thought actually.

It's just sad seeing people set the stage for open war.

This.

Our former conservative government setup a shadow government to fight Trudeau's policies.

It's been semi-successful.

You don't? SHILL DETECTED

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Obama is most likely counting on his fame not letting that happen. Trump is all about branding and image, so throwing the first black president into prison may give him points for being tough, but the amount of cities that would burn might be a tad bit bad for the Trump image.

>Implying Obama will have any financial support when out of office

Money follows power and Obama will have no power in 2017. No one will give a shit to help him.

Are you guys excited for The Obama Show on CNN?

His former benefactors might even Reprimand him

That stuff is what they will be fighting for.

This is actually a good thing for Trump supporters. What we dont want is these people just laying low for 4 or 8 years.. We want them making noise. We want our intellectual superiority to be put to use. We want the world to realize the situation we have on our hands and for it to be managed with the correct initiative. If these people dont make noise and stir up the pot our side will fall asleep and be duped again.

I hope that Trump does not mention Obama's name at all during his Presidency. Trump should refer to Obama as the "previous/former administration" to slowly erase Obama's existence

Will be funny if he gets a reality check about his power after Trump is in power

except there's this little problem of paul ryan and various other faggot backstabbing rodents standing in America's way.

>Can't tell if LARPing or just stupid

You people are cuckoo bird tier tinfoil hatters if you think this is indicative of a shadow government. His kids have lived in and gone to school in DC for eight years. They probably just want to stay their and finish school with the same cohort they started with.

There's no conspiracy. Instead of dedicating your resources to crackpot fantasies like this you should be focussing on how the fuck you're going to get your orange weasel re-elected in 2020. If he doesn't get his shit together he's going to lose all of the populist support he had and be the first president of the millennium to suck so bad that he doesn't serve two terms.

Shadow governments
Pfffffft

>these faggots actually believed the two party political jew

Its a male soap opera, you're all faggots.

Just purge them, what's the problem?

>eight-bedroom mansion in the section of Washington near Joe Lockhart

good, so this is how they plan to attempt their ignition of the race war

by having Trump arrest and jail Obama for his birth certificate

should be an interesting show

If shit keeps going this way under President Trump, you'll know he's with (((them))). I think we'll be okay though.

>Intellectual superiority

americans call that shit pizza

>they are banning ‘fake news’ from Facebook and other social media sites

wow, I would imagine facebook stock should be tanking any second now

Sure is reddit in here

>As long as the republicans stay the course and work together there's very little the democrats can do,

it's time to organize republican takeover of the blue strongholds, get people in there who will overview the fraud, run strong republican freshmen in these districts, call out anything criminal as it happens while adhering to US law,

watch the massive butthurt when everyone finds out exactly how few people actually support these so called candidates who are in fact criminals

What did Kek mean by this?

>b-b-but whatever you do guyz, don't trust your lying eyes!

obama is classless, demonic, and is an absolute piece of shit marxist traitor.

Purple Revolution soon.

>a poll that oversamples Jews and undersamples niggers

Really makes me think

mamma mia pepperoni mario

Fake news.

I love how we shitpost about the meme war, yet it was literally the prototypical 4th domain conflict that will be studied in the same vein as the Peloponnesian war by future generations.

>they are banning ‘fake news’ from Facebook and other social media sites.
>good thing social media is such a great source for organizing riots and revolutions!!

this is an opportunity to market an alternative to fuckfacebook

>but the freaks who need something to be outraged about.

STOP.
I've been triggered and I'm literally shaking.

>This is not what the Obamas are planning to do

This is news? Obama has been saying he would stay in Washington for years.

this

we wuz white and shieeet 60%

>muh legacy
Obama doesn't give a fuck about this shit, what he cares about is (((Trump))) reversing the years of work Obama has taken to damage Israhell.

This board is full of fucking kikes.

Trump has a time machine. Anything they plan will be foiled.

Get over it lefties. You might live longer.

>facts are left wing

>kind of almost insurgency
nigger they set that up 8 years ago

nigbama going to jail or the chair

>The Democrats are going to fight Trump every step of the way
by voting against shit? oh dear, they don't have enough votes

This is bullshit but I believe it.

Obama talked nonstop about wanting to get out of DC after his term. He was going to go back to Hawaii and sell tshirts. All his stories were about being done with politics.

Suddenly he's staying in DC.

No other president stuck around to remain involved. Why would you? It's a piece of shit city full of lobbyist scum. Unless you're interested in politics.

We know the establishment of both parties hate Trump.

This is plausible.

>purple is the color of royalty
>a purple revolution will be the royalty trying to take back what belonged to them from the peasants

Taqiyaa

The Muslim brotherhood secured control of the govt. Clinton was also part of it. Clinton would have been the fall of the U.S. if it isn't already too late.

Jesus Christ, it's pretty much exactly the same principle as pic related.

I can't wait for DOTR.

Setting up the narrative that when Trump fails it isn't his fault. It is some one that isn't even in a position of power anymore.

Fcking retard, stay out of politics
This is obomgo trying to save is "Legacy" of shit politics and that we must remember that he was the first black president, even news network are doing now show about it, Fuck him and is "Legacy" and Fuck (you)

Sorry, I mean about the fake news thing.

>pretty blazed

government, ran by shadow gov., which ran by another shadow gov.. Really?

What will Obama's legacy be?
Being the first nigger president or the worst president and a nigger?

There are 10 democrats up for re-election in states that Trump won. So not only will he have repubcs controlling the house and senate, Trump will have self serving dems willing to work with him.

There isn't a whole lot Obama can do to stop Trump.

just keep winning, drive them to insanity. Be american as fuck

be a shameless white person that drives them nuts

make his house disappear

Why not both?

He's setting his wife up to run for office in 2020

Any proof or just larping?