youtube.com/watch?v=uT3tTAvFcYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what went wrong
Jewish teachings
>how do we fix it
Get rid of heebs
or
Rais google maps and give every piece of modern art you find a negative review

Its just like in "the emperors new clothes".
Tell the truth to the goyim

reminder modern art is a CIA psyop

*raid
trips of wisdom

(((trump supporters))) out painting swastikas again?

friendly reminder that
modern art
is a money laundering scheme

doggity dig?

wtf do you mean you argy nigger?

don't you see this piece's deep meaning? It was basically drawn by a folk with deep ideological concerns regarding our world and the rise of the far right. The black border thing signifies how only a portion of the evolved, developed, civilized world is closed minded and they are pushed to the edge, ready to die. but if whiteness is consumed by darkness, it all becomes fucked, ALL BEcause of TRUMP.

Basically hitler was right.

>Modern art
It's a money laundering/tax evasion scheme. Do you think people pay millions of bucks because they like that shit?

i dont think its healthy shoving blue paint up your ass..

or is it
?

WW1 fucked everybody's brains, and they never recovered. For the past century, painting has turned to complete shit. A bunch of Marxist, ghey fedoras got triggered and started making a fortune with their stick figures and splats.

>Shove paint up your ass
>Spray on canvas
>Become reknown artist with a museum gallery
Why aren't you becoming rich and famous Right Now? Explain yourselves Sup Forums

You assume its paint

art was fucked by french autists prior to ww1

Modern art exists because an entire caste of people has formed that genuinely believe that the shit they produce is the product of them being 'special', 'different', 'imaginative' or "having an unusual interpretation on something".

Shoot anyone who genuinely believes it is art
or
stop lying by telling kids that the shitty scrawl they made on a piece of paper is "pretty" and they will eventually grow out of it.

Modern rt is in fact a giant money laundering shtick. 15 minute throwing paint at a canvas, and now its worth $100,000

Pretentious hipsters. Their idea of being an artist is waking up at 11:00, going to Starbucks, showing off their Macs, and putting some uninspired shit together when they feel like it.

In terms of integrity, aesthetic, and creativity the French modernists / impressionists remain heads and shoulders above the degenerate, psyop bullshit that later followed in the 1900s. One could certainly argue that they opened pandora's box with their abstraction and rejection of tradition - but their output wasn't utter shit, nor was it insincere. They inadvertently created an environment that'd eventually implode, but that didn't fully take hold until WW2. Although the foreshadowing can certainly be traced back to around 1860 or 1870, if you're a purist.

i'm an artist

soon i will be famous

Modern art has been shit for decades. Literally.

God damn that is nasty and degenerate who the fuck would pay for that shit.

Wicked ID KIDD

there were still pockets of good art. The 1930's were pretty great actually.

you only see what the jews push on us. Art has never been grearet it's the jews that push all this degenerate shit on us that is the problem.

haters just don't understand my art

that too is part of my art

Here is one of my pieces. It was a struggle finding the correct inspiration for this masterpiece.

More desu

Theres plenty of good modern art, the problem is that its become a club where only the biggest dick suckers and hand shakers get recognized

More jews please.

Shame he got killed.

i like the way the play of the green waves convey a subtle feeling of depression, that all is not right with the world.....yet those yellow and brown strokes give the piece an overall feeling of hopefulness even in the midst of the black sea of night. very inspiring, user, keep up the good work.

This is not even a conspiracy theory. Russian Jewish communists began validating and promoting modern art because that is how they took art away from the bourgeoisie.
Learn to paint in the classical manner took a lot of time so chances are you had to be wealthy in order to sit around for hours learning to paint.
So the communist Jews started making a ton of shit art and they literally just meme'd it into the same standards as classical art.
If you look at the art world you'll find it's a whos-who of Jews buying and selling extremely shitty art for absurd prices.
Barnett Newman is a pretty good example of this.
Modern Art is a facet of cultural Marxism, after all, classical painting and art is all "white males".
Art History is very complex subject, just remember the term "fine art" didn't even exist until the 18th century.

Totally agree, friend! Likewise, there continued to be great painters come out of the 50s and 60s as well. Unfortunately, they're rarely recalled (Norman Rockwell is extremely famous, for sure). Critical consensus and the art culture took a nosedive and a ton of awesome painters were either ignored or dismissed as kitsch or outsider art or out-of-touch/date and naive. I'm more open to the impressionism and expressionism that predated abstract expressionism and all types of degenerate art, so I'm not entirely dismissive of modernism. Postmodernism, however, is agonizing bullshit. Contemporary, conceptual art is putrid.

looks like a tile
fix it with a hammer

daily reminder your shitposts are valuable now.

>How do we fix this?
fixed it

>What went wrong?

Germany lost the war.

lol no but I guess if youre an Alt Right dweeb you just believe what youre told

Here we're never gonna get things like this if we keep pushing Lefties and Zurditos to power.

There are still good ones, like Norwegian Odd Nerdrum

The black line symbolizes niggers in American society. Slowly moving up and improving their standard of living before going hard left, voting for welfare, and becoming stagnant leeches on the economy.

Entartete Kunst status: purged

Stop funding it?

Nobody cares about this "art".
The people who buy this shit use it for money laundering, they are not interested in any form of "art".

If you want to fix this, you will need to fight against tax havens, drug cartels and arms smuggler.

Without the need for money laundering, this "modern art" would die within weeks.

>Good goy

you are smart. i like you.

I'm taking over this thread and making it a good art thread

By selling our children to master artists and forcing them into careers at age 5

>What went wrong?
Letting loose the idea that whilst taste and beauty are subjective, skill is not

>How do we fix this?
Tell the emperor he's naked

Yeah seriously, it has to be obvous but the Jews want their legal money laundering schemes to fund wars and sell weapons.

I mean come on, you don't seriously think anyone would pay $5 million for a black line on a white canvas do you?

>Entartete Kunst

Art Schools need to teach basic drawing techniques agan. Anatomy, Color Theory etc. No more funding for "Splashing color and shit on canvas like a monkey"-Art. Expel or retire art professors who push this kinda shit. (Mostly ex-Hippie activsts from the 60s/70s.)

Thats a start.

Cut government subsidies to art gallery's
Stop trying to steal our south Atlantic islands

I really like your art it perfectly represents the eternal jew.

>I don't get it so it must be a Jewish conspiracy

You shift society's view of art from
>Beauty is subjective
back into
>Beauty is objective

True modern art

ill buy your art user :3

>You just don't get it goyim, all these millionaires just suddenly became interested in post-modern art for hundreds of millions, now stop asking questions

>ITT: Low class plebs who dont understand art discuss art.

Sam Hyde already established the model.

Turn modern art and performance art against itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ya2sJBTLVzg

Turn the popular criticism of modern art into modern art itself.

Stage a flash mob at a modern art exhibition in ridiculous costume and claim the proceeds of the gallery are the laundered profits of war crimes.

These are fucking spooky

Edemar Cid Ferreira is a classic example of money laundering via art.

beauty and aesthetics have been abandoned
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

this board is magnificient

Zdzislaw Beksinski

He's amazing

This made me lol and at the same time seethe with rage.
Maybe that's part of the art. To make people want to literally put a bullet in this degenerate's head?

youtube.com/watch?v=uT3tTAvFcYU

I bet ancient neets fapped to 2D too.

The same thing wrong with our whole society

Marxism has infiltrated everything there is no morality, there is no objective right and wrong is

Communist Goals (1963)
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression.

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

>that flag
WHO ARE YOU?!

Help Japan militarize and take over the world

gonna dump some of my art folder here

Isn't it a psyop to make middle class people intellectually insecure?

Thats more like it. Post more.

Seychelles
.What island bro? I grew up there.

let me explain to you how "modern" """""""""""""""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""""""" works

>obtain a shit ton of cocaine by friends, buying it or whatever. its real value is say $1 000
>sell that cocaine for $2 000
>profit
>IRS is coming to fuck you up in april
>you cant explain how the fuck those extra $1 000 appeared in your wallet, remember drug selling is illegal ;)
>"oy vey, Gustaf, would you like to do art for me? please just defecate paint in a canvas and i will pay for your gallery ;)"
>Gustaf proceeds to shit on canvas. Gets paid $50 for it
>for a single "painting": canvas + paint real cost is barely $20

>sell it for $50 000 and declare that it is worth $51 000 in your books because friends with accountant
>nobody can estimate the real value of a painting so those illegal $1 000 are now in the legal market

repeat with larger sums of money

>tfw my art folder is 1,40GB

The people who create it have nothing to do with money laundering.

This guy fucking gets it. Thanks g.

honestly what happened is mainstream Christians gave up on being smart and talented and left humanities for the plundering

sorry but a Reese's pieces parody shirt that says King of kings isn't gonna uplift culture like making Handel's Messiah or the divine comedy

"youre not making religion any better, youre just ruining Rock and roll" - hank Hill