Is Alaska the pinnacle of degeneracy?

Is Alaska the pinnacle of degeneracy?

All there is up there are Autistic Retards and Igloo Niggers.

Source: Picture and that Alaskan Autist Show on TV

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/alaskan-bush-people-jail-billy-brown-josh-brown-sentenced-to-30-days-lying-residency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alaskan Bush people is as as fake as CNN

Lol at you not believing people live off the grid in Alaska.

No matter how remote you are, you cant be this fucking awkward

see picture for evidence

You, my simple minded friend, are the pinnacle of degeneracy.

Why do they talk like faggots but the parents dont?

Ive met one person from alaska and they had that creepy vocal tone or accent also.

When 70s hippies move to the woods, they have kids who think they are wolves

No its fake

T. Alaskan who saw the autist who walks around with a cane get shut down by a waitress he was trying to get the digits on

They dont live off the grid though

They had to go to jail cuz they lied about being here on there ak gibsmedats money form . They were in Washington.

wait what?

I don't know why but my dad loves these shows and watches them pretty much 24/7
anything with "alaska" or "gold" or "logging" or "tunafish" or "lake" or "bear" in the title on discovory or the history channel he ca not get enough of
I keep telling him it's fake and nobody acts like that irl, and that the people who live kind of similarly to the people on these shows would never allow themselves to be filmed, but he doesn't care
he also likes the pawnshop shows and the ones where they clean out storage units

Yeah they were locked up for a while, that show is ultra fake, theyve been run outa most towns here in SE Ak because theyre pretty much squatters.

I also saw them in Fred Meyers arguing about Sonic

>wait what?
Right here, apologies for the faggot link

>JUSTICE SERVED
‘Alaskan Bush People’ Behind Bars! Billy & Josh Brown Sentenced To 30 Days In Jail
The reality stars will do time for lying about living in Alaska.

By Gina Bacchiocchi
Posted on Jan 12, 2016 @ 11:08AM
Alaskan Bush People Jail
Discovery
The Brown family’s worst nightmare has become a reality.

Alaskan Bush People patriarch Billy Brown, 63, and his second oldest son Josh “Bam Bam” Brown, 31, were sentenced to 30 days in jail as part of a plea deal relating to their infamous lying and stealing case

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/alaskan-bush-people-jail-billy-brown-josh-brown-sentenced-to-30-days-lying-residency/

Alaska will go blue next election

Screepcap this

Yeah norbro, its ultra fake. Everyone pretty much hates them and the show is pretty much like a chris chan documentary, a bunch of autistson their tugboat trying to get free money

No it wont
Screencap this

Bear seems like a pretty cool guy to me

wait, the wolf and the bear where arguing about video games?

What the fuck is happening.

Yep, has been confirmed as much. They stay at hotels while filming, and then shoot at the "bush" house that discovery channel had built.

Far from being broke, the dad writes childrens books and they make good dough from the show.

Just another "reality" show. But I wouldn't call them normal, more like autistic gypsies.

Only real Alaskans know Alaska.

Mfw we have a local moose called Wynston In my neighbourhood.

Fuck off to Sup Forums, fan boy.

Your thread is so not Sup Forums you should get free relocation to Canada, so we could see the shit posts from a mile off.