Trump-GOP Platform

How the fuck can anyone defend this?

You can tell the same lie a thousand times but it never gets any more true.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

The tears will be epic when the death tax is gone, insurance crosses state lines, and CCW is given Full Faith and Credit.

I like how people like you don't actually live around niggers and other shitskins but stereotype people who aren't living in cities as the 'bad' element. I live in the city, it's literally planet of the apes. A place so dangerous you cannot leave your door or car unlocked, can leave no potted plants outside without them disappearing and need home built security systems just to watch your back.

Holy shit, a Shillary voter who ballsed up and moved to Canada!

All I want is a silencer Trump please, just leave the gays and illegals alone I don't care I'm just as financially secure as ever just remove silencers from the ATF

>"turn back the clock on women's rights"

hmh what right could they be talking about? Voting rights, rights to buy property? curious how it doesn't say what "right" they're referring to, I wonder why that is

>I live in the city

No you don't.

>End Gay marriage
>Turn back the clock on women's rights
That's a step forward for making America Great

more bullshit leftist lies. nobody believes you douche bags anymore. haven't you figured that out yet? you have zero power in America and we don't care what you think. go sit in the corner and shut the fuck up while the adults move back in charge.

>"common sense" gun reform

IT IS TIME FOR THIS MEME TO END

L E T I T D I E
E
T

I
T

D
I
E

Trump unequivocally said he has no intention to change marriage laws. I believe his exact words when asked about it were "It's law, it's a done deal".

Also I'm still waiting for someone to define "common sense gun reform/control" since I see the term all the time and have no idea what it means.

>Deport Millions
Free up low skill jobs in particular for black communities currently being thrown out of the workforce by wages being totally slashed by an illegal work force
>Ban a Religion
Since recanted the notion that he would ban all Muslims from entering the country, but never said he would bar the practice of the religion in the country.
>Turn back the clock on women's rights
If the right to kill your baby is a right, then yes. He is however implementing the most liberal women's workforce laws of any GOP president in history with is maternal leave.
>Take healthcare from millions
Whilst covering millions more by eliminating red tape around states imposed by the government, allowing people to hedge for their own healthcare and making insurance companies compete for the best coverage at the lowest cost.
>Cut medicare and social security
Dont think hes openly supported doing this, however, if he did it would eliminate the largest ponzy scheme in history and we can finally stop signing the check of our present with the ass of the future.
>Give tax breaks to the rich
You mean give tax breaks to everyone including the rich. Sorry, but profits are a good thing, especially for small local businesses.
>Eliminate corporate regulations
Implying they're a good thing. Makes everything more expensive. The American consumer doesn't even are about regulations since we happily buy from China and other countries who have none.
>Oppose action on Climate Change
Implying opposing radical economic reforms based off of inaccurate climate projections is a bad thing.
>Block commonsense gun reforms.
Implying calling them "commonsense" makes them any good. Implying that those gun laws have even worked in the past. (See Chicago)

Think I covered everything

Oops, by the way, he isnt making Abortion illegal AFAIK, hes making sure the rest of dont pay for your mistakes though

almost all of these sound good to me

Cry more, leafcuck. Trump is the next Reagan, he will set back progressive policies 50 years.

It's the greatest thing that has ever happened, the death of social justice. lol

Ok, but you will always be a rural/suburban retard and your life is worthless.

WOW Bjorn that is so problematic, I just... Can't you understand that it is a womon's nature-given right to slave away at a desk every day to make sure Mr. Shekelberg can afford to set up another ponzi scheme?

Educate yourself.

>Common sense gun reforms
What does this even mean?

Banning "Assault" weapons

When they formulate a definition its almost always "Semi-Automatic high capacity fire arms" So like a Glock which has semi automatic capabilities with a 15 round mag.

Leafs don't even try anymore. Just imagine it's whatever their fantasy is.

Too bad in the real world, niggers are savage retarded apes. They don't hold hands and sing kumbaya like in the Simpsons. You're probably one of the apes though, to be so defensive of them.

I feel like leafs are purposely embracing their stereotype on this site with shit copypastas like these.

It's exactly one leaf posting this over and over again.

Sending niggers back to Africa would turn USA into a super-Norway.

>give tax breaks to the rich
how can anybody in their right mind go and just blanket statement what he's doing there.

he's bringing jobs back to America, lowering the cost of operating here is one of the biggest ways we do that. why do they just say "helping out the rich" as if that's the whole point.

t. rural/suburban retard

I heard his plan for his first 100 days in office.
This isn't quite it...

t.angry nigger ape face

>rural and subrural retards who produce the food I eat and the latte in my coffee
>rural and subrural retard that provide the backbone of economy that allows my filthy ass to study black history instead of engineering

you should move somewhere without rural and subrural retards I think. Zimbabwe could be a good place to start!

>Leaf

And now post actual facts instead of biased Twitter arguments.

His Alt Right cronies will start making political assassinations on day one.