Why has the media and internet pushed "thick" as the female ideal?

Why has the media and internet pushed "thick" as the female ideal?

I'm pretty sure this is some ideological subversion in order to make americans fat and stupid because fat stupid people make the economy run.

Think about it. Big pharma has every incentive to make you get diabetes so you have to buy the medicine. And the fast food giants want you addicted to their fattening shit.

So how do they get you? They tell you chubby is sexy.
You're gonna start seeing "scientific" papers like
>Gotta go thick or you're low test

T H I C C

Men with fat mothers like fat girls. Its because they saw their moms naked when young.

Alison Tyler is the best kind of thick IMO. Would sniff her asshole for days.

Thanks for the imput Freud. Backto your powdery hobby.

Don't be stupid. Most of us are still extremely averse to obese women; personally I'd say your picture is as far as I'd be willing to go. We just appreciate women that you can roughen the fuck up without holding back.

That said, I do agree this shit is bringing the degenerate chubby chasers out of the woodworks and it's fucking annoying.

O B E S E

''THICC'' is good as a slight fetish, but you wouldn't want to date/settle one as she'll end up looking like one of those short haired landwhales on crutches when she's past 50.

Curvy is the ideal body.

No one wants a Taylor Twig either.

Pic related is an ideal woman. An increasing number of british white males have been flocking to arab women, while these women convert to Christianity/atheism

kek

In my opinion, people who can't control their weight are mentally weak.

That's Backpage nigger code for fat ass.

TrumpWorng.jpg

My mom is skinny as models, she was like that whole her life. My wife is thicc...and im enjoying every curve and awesome ass.
Stay mad and lick bones.

"Thicc" girls who are hot are hot, just like skinny sluts who aren't too skinny.
Fat girls who push body positivity and non-judgmental standards of beauty are an entirely different story.

my gf was thicc before the meme, and i like her. I don't know if there is an agenda for fat acceptance thorugh thicc, but thicc is not obese, at least I like my thicc gf, that is less "big" than the girl the op pic, but I like also the op pic. she is not disgusting, is a big girl, but is an attractive female. Not chubby, not fat, not obese, she is something else, is not thin, is not skeltal, but is not bad, so? Simple, the answer is THICC.

Good lord. Its 1000% Halal.

Kys faggot. Nobody likes skeletons.

Thick is nice. This girl is beyond thick, so it's not so nice.

Thicc is nothing new, look at old sculptures of "fertility goddesses" and such. Having a little body fat is good for bearing children, and back then it meant that you were wealthy and well cared for.

What is new is the attempt to blur the line between thicc and obese.
I don't think it's the Jews or anything here, it's just the fact that much of the population has gotten fat in recent decades. Fatties who are too lazy to lose weight would rather change the definitions to make themselves feel better. With the advent of social media in the last few years, they have a soapbox to do so.

Fucking gross. Look at that huge fucking torso. How can you find that attractive? Not even niggers look that shit.

If you guys don't want to fuck OP's pic you should seriously consider grindr. Eat a dick faggots.

What? She's on the high end of thicc. If you wouldn't fuck her you're literally a homosex

My mom was fat and I hate fat women. I look for women as dissimilar to my mother as possible, because she's fat, whiny, naggy and has constant migraines and complains about literally anything giving her a migraine and it's the most aggravating bullshit.

I'm not saying I wouldn't, but do you have more attractive pictures to post?

the only men here hating on arab/paki women, a nu-males of low energy

Gonna have to agree with the leaf here, if you wouldn't fuck this bitch into Kingdom Come you have definitely contracted the gay.

the problem with a womans weight is that for almost all of them its an evolving process. Women with fat in the right places can be very very sexy but its likely only going to increase and become unattractive.

Thats why its best to have a loli as your life partner. That way you can explore every weight type and age type fetish with her before she gets unnatractively fat and old.

Look at that hook nose and disgusting fingernails

If you consider thin girls attractive then I'm afraid I don't.

>Thats why its best to have a loli as your life partner

THE ETERNAL IRISH

Thick is not fat, that is what the media is pushing

I like both. Thick has lots of soft jiggly bits to play with, thin you can pick up and toss around.

>pushed
Supply and Demand, boy. I was very frustrated in the 90's where the only sexy girls I could find were in nigger hip hop and every white girl on TV was a skeleton. Thick is genuinely attractive in its own right throughout history. Just look at classical paintings and roman statues.

There is no "push". There's just anons who prefer skinny girls, and anons who prefer curvy girls, with TONS of confusion in between.

Fat is not thick.

Thick is thick.
Slender is slender.

K-pop idols = slender
Beach volleyball player = thick
Both have an hourglass figure, one more so then the other. Some guys like small athletic bubble butts, while other guys want a full round ass and wide hips.

Both are very attractive to a large percentage of males, while rolls and cellulite are fetishized by a tiny minority.

Getting sick of these threads.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

"thic" Isn't even new. The body type has been historically attractive in various periods of history. It's not some epidemic.

>Thick is not fat

Yes it is. Human skeletons don't vary in width all that much.
Some girls get lucky with the distribution but it's still fatty tissue.

Faggot.

THICC parameters exceeded

I little fat is ok and healthy you fag

Yes it's fat, but it's all about how the fat is distributed, which comes down to genetics. A slim girl can't just achieve thicc by eating a bunch of twinkies.

you're fat and i hate you
coincidence?

she's not fat.

If you don't think this is the perfect female body, kys.

thats a nice pussy

This. It's fucking disgusting.

Fuck off muhammad. You're gross.

>little fat
what does this even mean?
BMI 24-26? 26-28?
Body fat 18-20%?

That looks like more of a milf than THIC

>Why has the media and internet pushed "thick" as the female ideal?
They don't. Post all these "thick" women dominating television and film. Wonder Woman is a twig.

Because

THICC

It means that if you pay that much attention to stupid numbers like this, your inner faggot will soon come out.

I think thicc/pawg is the new milf

Wew lad, that is a buxom gal.

It's about moderation. Much like how people took the skinny ideal too much to heart and women ended up looking like fucking skeletons. Now they're taking the curvy ideal too far and women end up thinking landwhales are attractive. No one is pushing it, its just people's interpretations that are fucking things up. That some companies take advantage of this and market to fat women is just capitalism.

Tits too small, and no waist. May as well fuck a tranny

My mom is pale and skinny and i prefer thick black girls

How old are you?

I'd fk that hotty

Thick is big ass, big tits, small stomach. Obviously this includes only low bodyfat physiques. If youre high bodyfat, you cant have a sexually idealized shape in society, you're just fat.

Thick is a term for skinny people to find skinny people with larger features, because they like large features but not fat people.

A woman at 18% is likely not menstruatingvvery often and thus unsuited for wifing. 20%-25% is good. Maybe a little over if she displays good habits. 26% actually active girl is better than a 20% couch rider who's just coasting on genetics.

>I little fat is ok

Yes, and this is what it looks like.

It's just the natural by-product of pushing black people as the cool thing to be. Black people are naturally attracted to fat asses.

You are retarded. I thought polacs were based.

i prefer any female that has pheromones that make me sleepy

not everyone is a nigger like you

Stay virgin, (((devin)))

Thick or not, it's all good.

My mum is white and skinny and my girlfriend is mixed race and thick

It's not a conspiracy that men like chunky women..

Pic related is an ancient Venus fertility goddess icon. Bigger women are attractive to men because it shows they have enough stored energy to bare children and wide hips means a less likely chance that the woman will die in childbirth. It's part of our evolution. Some tribes in Sudan/Somalia area have boot camps for young girls where they pretty much force feed them so they are more eligible for marriage.

However 'healthy at all sizes' is some Skype conspiracy to lead towards the degeneration of Western Society.

2D T H I C C > 3D T H I C C

Another losw test faggot. No wonder european girls get bored of you and you get cucked by superior men.

when she pole dance she da pole

>t.first year psych student

She ain't fat bruh

If you don't love thick girls there is a 100% chance you're a faggot.

/thread

>THE EXTERNAL IRISH

>what people think thicc means

Borderline fat woman

>what thicc actually means

Somewhat big-boned woman with a pear body-shape that has a good combination of fat and muscle.

This is called "fit" user, and that's the only legal choice

It's because the Red Guard'a Hip Hop Industry

Feel free to take them if they look like that.

Very interesting . Now go back to pakistan.

F A G G O T

Based

Perfect for bearing children. 10/10

Thicc is absolute shit and a codeword for FAT CHICKS

Thanks my cucky friend. Keep idolizing skelies and being a virgin.

This is the ideal female form.

shes not even human disgusting

This. Thck and fat fuck is pretty easy distinction to make.

And only niggers like fat asses.
Anything fatter than pic related is too much.
I am sick of you jew-niggers pushing this (((T H I C C))) agenda.

me and my gf would love to dominate her in bed/10

See the issue here is that I don't get triggered like a little faggot by your pic. In fact I find that female form hot. I just like voluptuous women more. You just sperg like an autist when thicc is mentioned.

>haha I'm going to eat all this shit and you're not getting any, pwned!

Enjoy.

(((Hollywood))) hates tits and ass
Most actresses are beanpoles

Why dont we have a a THICC Wonder Woman or THICC Lara Croft ?

>no one wants a Taylor Twig

nowadays she's looking closer to a log. Feminism really chunked her up. She doesn't carry extra weight well.