Should Egypt and the rest of the Middle East be in possession of ancient artifacts?

Should Egypt and the rest of the Middle East be in possession of ancient artifacts?

>Halfassed restoration work
>Secrets unnecessarily kept
>Arhceologists severely restricted
>Lies
>Allows niggers to thieve it for centuries
>Absolute lies

They are essentially in charge of a huge part of our humanity's history. These ancient artifacts and structures belong in the hands of Arab nations that feed on ignorance.

shut up jew. the more faggotry america conducts in the middle east the more refugees there will be

i dont give a fuck if trump says he supports jews and wants to screw up the region more there will be consequences for making more displaced people and more warzones in the region

dont cry when israel is removed from maps because the west can no longer support them without a nuclear reactor melting down due to terrorism committed by refugees

meh

>the more faggotry america conducts in the middle east
>Dont cry when israel is removed
>i dont give a fuck if trump says he supports jews
>calling me a jew

I don't want more refugees or jews or money spent on intervening in other nations. There, happy? Start your own thread about this topic, I'll join, because I agree with you, but what the fuck does this have to do with a thread about archeology you whiny memespewing little faggot?

You do know this is blatantly untrue, right?

If everyone, EVERYONE pulled out of that shithole of land and left the muslims to fend for themselves against other muslims, they would be even worse off and would still want to flee that area.

lol what the fuck are you saying? it's theirs. and you can't move a pyramid. there are debates about how they moved even a single stone of the pyramid. how would you claim possession of these and why is 'the world at large' entitled to them more than the countries they're in? shit thread

This is true.

No one is talking about moving pyramids.

>See giant statue of Anubis from previous civilization
>Fuck dose fokes we be kings n shit now
>Yo niggas put my face on dat shit

Pretty much what happened.

All conspiracy theories regarding Ancient Egypt could just as well be true, because it is perfectly reasonable to think shit like that happened

I know there is stuff in museums there that you are not allowed to take pictures of

die in a fire, mudslime

>I know there is stuff in museums there that you are not allowed to take pictures of

(((They're))) hiding something.

my aunt in law saw them on display, said they were "Neat"

the west should be in possession of egypt

Did she get lost on her way to the closest McDonalds franchise?

she actually is a huge airhead, I once watched her drive around town with the parking brake on.

that would make one hell of a holiday resort the whole of europe would go there

I hate Golden Retreivers. They are shit-teir dogs. They're stupid, smell bad, have too much hair, never get out of your face and are always breathing loudly. They aren't particularly cute, are prone to obesity and are way too uppity. Truly the niggers of the dog world.

>muh Jews
Every time Sup Forums talks shit about Jews and Israel and are also against all the Leftists that are also against Israel just proves how fucking retarded you all are.

Without Israel, that whole region would be full of mudshits ruining the areas that are most valuable to Christianity.

But I bet you're an Aut Right Atheist LMAO FUCK KIKE WORSHIPPERS MUH WHITE RACE MUH ODIN.

>Sup Forums is one person
A lot of us support the existence of Israel as a means to secure the holy land and as a dumping ground for kikes.

>kikes
ooohh so edgy. A dumping ground for kikes? Secure the holy land? Real life isn't one of your gay animus. The Jews are God's chosen people, if you don't believe this you don't know shit about the Bible or Christianity. You treat my religion like a fucking fan fic. God I hate little faggots you.
If you really want to be Christian, you better see that you are committing a grave fucking sin buddy.

oy gevalt! it's like another shoah!