Are people who support race mixing just mad that they're not blonde haired and blue eyed?

Are people who support race mixing just mad that they're not blonde haired and blue eyed?

I'm a non- blond haired or blue eyed white guy (both brown) and I don't like racemixing.

No
They are aware of racism that plagues the consciousness of these people via
A delusional superiority ego complex
(Brough to u by passively sexist racist ect white males) but its for the sake of womankind not for the skintone

t. blonde and blue eyed virgin

I'm against whites racemixing with Niggers, Amerindians, Abos and Gooks.

Although I'm fine with whites mixing with fellow Caucasians like moors, Arabs, Persians, Pakis and Poos. As long as they're not muslim.

> pakis as long they are not muslim

Radu, go back to your own country.

Yes.

All blondes are complete fucking retards so i doubt it

Race mixing is objectively good.

If you combine the best traits of all races, you get a master race.

People that don't support race mixing are just beta males who hate that alphas from other races are taking "their" women.

Yes.

>how do genes work the post

I have blond hair and blue eyes and I'd wish do be darker.
Would racemix so my children wouldn't be that white

>Hey hybrid vigor? Yeah, you're fired. We just hired on this new guy named outbreeding depression. He's gonna be covering all your shifts from now on.
>What? I just started! This is my first shift!
t. geneticist

Guaranted replies.

No not at all. Most liberals believe mixed race is actually healthier than same race offspring. What they don't understand is that this only applies to severely inbred people. If you have clubbed toes, webbed feet or some other deleterious recessive mutations then maybe your sexual preferences should be a little more broad or you risk passing these things on to your child. Thing is though for completely healthy people i.e. your typical white person they only stand to lose by race mixing. This is known as outbreeding depression. Offspring may or may not be physically healthy but it will most certainly have lower intelligence than the white parent. And for the record not all recessive is negative and not all dominant is positive. For example dwarfism is dominant and by breeding with a dwarf you run high risk of your children being dwarfs.

yes

yellow, white and blue is obviously a better combination compared to black, white and brown

No, there are jews with blonde hair and blue eyes as well.

Whites already out breed with each other though this is shown by increases in height, weight and IQ. Actually if you mix with a nigger there is a higher chance of you creating a child with an inbred.

If intelligence was the only thing that mattered, we should all just breed with Asians only, because they are objectively the smartest race.

Clearly intelligence is not all that matters. To make a master race, we have to breed and combine the best traits of all races.

I'm not OP

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

PLS TELL ME SHE DID INTERRACIAL

Another anti-white myth. It's actually been proven that blondes (women) are the smartest women in the world.

Some pretty ones DO however end up stupid because they are pretty and get everything for free and never have to make an effort.

Yes many tribes in africa and american slaves practiced inbreeding. It is a common misconception that only white people inbreed. Probably because of the documented cases of royals keeping bloodlines pure.

I always thought it was because we inherit the same traits from our common ancestor but yes the Royals practiced in breeding and line breeding to keep their lines "pure" and inherit each others titles.

If your basis of asiatic people having high intelligence is strictly referring to math scores or something I don't agree at all. I think most anyone can learn to be good at math and through tough schooling and strict regimen asians tend to be a little better at math than people of european descent. If we were to base intelligence on inventions or ingenuity in general then how does asia fare now? Practically all significant scientific achievements come out of europe or north america. I am not claiming asian people are stupid or useless. I'm just not going to advocate breeding with them and they should not want to breed with us as it results in the direct loss of our cultural identities and histories.

Can you even begin to explain what you find entertaining or exciting about that website or interracial in general? If I wanted to see two losers getting it on at other peoples expense I'd follow a couple home from the welfare line. It's not even saltiness. Once women do interracial scenes their careers nosedive and never rise again. This kind of stuff only appeals to damaged masochists who can't get it up any other way.

I prefer to have dark brown hair, but I do wish I had blue eyes

fuck it. I'm american so I probably get american. america is pretty god damn fucking diverse so it's not as much of an incestual feeling but it is definitely bullshit.

>if only i had a birth defect

ok achmed

we don't all have blonde hair. some have red and light brown

but all asian women are dark haired

I think blue eyes are beautiful. Men like it on women. Women like it on men. It's a fact that blue eyes suck in sunny climates though. If you live in sunny places it's better to have brown eyes. Unless you want to depend on sunglasses of course.

yes

You're still a faggot.

Exactly.

Tbqh white men with brown eyes / dark hair look more manly; its almost as good as height. Nothing worse than a thin frame short blond man-boy.

I'm brown hair and brown eyes and support eugenics.

Well that depends, the race mixing Spaniard Conquistadors turned an entire continent full of these...

...Into these

Don't you have a kangaroo to fuck? Maybe a spider?

>Norwegian Banter

I can try to explain why. They see white people the same way the vampires see Fairys on true blood, they are irresistible, cant keep your hands off of them. They take pleasure in destroying their beauty, and if that means shooting nigger semen in there, all the better, they love that shit. As im writing this there are people in here sticking their hand in their pocket because the very idea of destroying beauty, hundreds of years tradition gives them a hard on.

how do I know this? Because faggots straight up tell you on here.

dirty blonde hair, green eyes here. Would probably be considered a shitskin by Sup Forums's standards and I think you are very correct in your statement.

That is cherry picking post the millions of short fat meziwhatever the fucks.

For me, blue eyes is bad lucky, you should have seen my family the last time I brought home a blue eyed girl. Anything else is okay, grey, green, hazel, but blue eyes? 22222222222 is what my family says.

What's her metart name?

Why would nigs be mad? Blonde haired, blues girls are pretty so minorities don't really give a shit if they're breeding a legacy away.

nah you are only unwhite because you are an American and thus a mutt.

I am sorry but the genetics of Americans are not reliable.

Not a single of these models have Native American ancestry

I have to agree with you

There are other reasons why. But I do think there are a lot of people who do it to live vicariously through white people.

Wait, I'm confused now. I have light brown hair and green eyes. Does that mean people on Sup Forums would be upset if I "mixed" with a woman who had blone hair blue eyes? lol

Well no because many Americans are already mixed. So the woman with blonde hair and blue eyes is probably 1/4 irish 1/4 german 1/4 english and 1/4easter europe, whatever it may be. So it's still a mut breeding with a mut. At least We're European muts

But just imagine the blond with a Brazilian lower body, a bitch Hispanic face, Columbia upper body, and blue eyes! It honestly depends on the person, to each their own

Yeah except you can't control what genes get inherited

yet