THE MOST REDPILLED DOGGER

Which doggo is the most redpilled for a 25 year old single WASP? Getting bored with women other than the occasional fug. I need an emotional companion. Which dogger is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fila_Brasileiro
youtube.com/watch?v=T0oWiIdZx4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one that can kill niggers

looks like coonhound is the one

top row of "Hounds", furthest to the right

Are there schools to teach dogos nigger-killing?

If you also hunt: Weimaraner

/k/orgis are pretty redpilled.

.45-70?

Was thinking of picking up the marlin guide gun and reloading .45-70.

Get a goldendoodle (mix of standard poodle not the mini poodle, and golden retriever).

Ignore the gay-sounding breed name. Assuming you just want a doggo to hang out with and be your buddy, these dudes are it. Also, they are smart as fuck and always try and find new ways to communicate with you.

>Black and Tan Coonhound
Perfect

It comes natural to them.

Sporting, working, hounds, or terriers only.
Herding if you use them for their intended purpose

Most dogs do it out of instinct, if they aren't socialized with black people.

It was a problem in my residential area, we have a lot of dogs and no blacks, so when a negro moved in all dogs tried to attack him. After he was bit a couple times, he moved.

Dogs are trully the greatest gift to mankind.

something from herding or working category

Great dane

Bernese Mountain Dog for sure.

Or you could look into a Leonberger, both are awesome dogs.

whatever you get, please don't dock its tail Ameribruv.

theyll kill a nigga for u

Literally a doorstop

Check out the breed Pumi, great, loyal and very adorable dogs. Its a rare breed so i dont know if you can even get one in the US.

Get yourself a working dog. Raising one was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Don't get one of these lazy du-nuffin mutts. Get yourself a dog that will go out and put out forrest fires or something!

So it is Brazilian Mastiff
> When slavery was legal in Brazil, the Brazilian Mastiff was used to return fugitives unharmed to their slave masters. This breed has been banned in many countries because of its temperament and potential for aggression.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fila_Brasileiro

siberian huskies cus thats what I have and I'm a red pilled god

This is my doggo. Half German Shepherd, half Australian Shepherd.

Husky, they're the doggo equivalent to white people.

That's a cute doggo. Why is he wearing ski googles?

I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Irish wolfhound. Big as fuck so everyone gets scared but also really gentle and calm, so nothing to worry about really

Almost any Doggo from the working, herding or sporting group is good. Just avoid getting a mincy faggot dog from the toy group or a loathsome terrier.

If this isn't the most Sup Forums tier edge meister teenage post, what is?
>doggo
Grow up

They're dog goggles called rexspecs. Protect his eyes from UV and from pebbles/debris if he sticks his head out the window while on a car ride. The company that makes them (Rexspecs) has a military contract for their K9 units.

Shar pei

My best friend has a black and tan coonhound. They need a good yard to run, and not a lot of neighbors, because they bay crazy loud.

Other than that, based as fuck.

Boerboel. Bred as a working and guard dog for South African farms. It's healthy and agile despite it's size

youtube.com/watch?v=T0oWiIdZx4o

Some dachshunds are pretty fucking vicious.

One of the ones I had in the past was basically an alligator. Get near him and he'd try to bite your hand off. He could scare off most dogs three times his size.