HEY FELLOW WHITE GUYS

HEY FELLOW WHITE GUYS

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=jfectchNtQM
youtube.com/watch?v=l0f-2P3luxU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp77vNefJhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Here's why white men are so awful. And by "white men", I mean all OTHER white men."

HEY WHITE GUYS

YOU DON'T OWN YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIENDS

LET THEM HAVE THAT BBC

HEY WHITE GUYS

STOP SAYING I'M WRONG

DON'T DISAGREE WITH ME EVER

"YEAYAH"
t. black guy

Her neck is almost as long as ET's.

good job viraling this video, it's exactly what they wanted. MTV has struggled for years but your tireless efforts gave them a great publicity boost

HEY WHITE GUYS

STOP USING STATISTICS TO PROVE YOU ARE SMARTER AND COMMIT LESS CRIMES THAN US

THAT'S RACIS

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482262727980.webm

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE BLACK FRIENDS, IS GENERALLY A GREAT GUY, WANTS WHAT'S BEST FOR HIM AND HIS COMMUNITY, DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T BRAND YOU FOR DISAGREEING WITH US SHITLORD

"Racism is okay when we do it."

- the jews

>white people

Based user BTFOing shlomos

>holding an ideology as your highest regard for intelligence and success

We all know what happened in WW2 when ideology had its last spout of total control.

>FELLOW WHITE GUYS
You mean Fellow FLAMING GAY ASS GUYS?

How dare they cast such a glaringly gay fudge packer to represent all white men!

would fuck tbqhwy

lol

>If you're white and your just trying to live your life normally, you're a disgusting asshole! Hey white guys, what's the fucking deal?

Hate these God damn dipshits. Then again it's all clickbait. Even by talking about it, they win.

LLOYDS FER MASSY

This is why Trump won, and they still haven't worked it out.

Hey white guys, this was seriously not cool.

Who's that semen juice warrior?

Fuck yeah Ethiopia.

Why are conservitards such crybabies?
Why are alt-righters so stupid?

Why do liberals think that crime is hereditary? And why do they think only whites (broad fucking term but whatever) committed conquests and such?

>tfw you have lived long enough to see mtv go back to offending people

Feels god

>Why do liberals think that crime is hereditary?
I don't think it is.

Is Ethiopia the most successful African nation because of jewish genes?

why are libcucks retarded?

It seriously wasn't, fuck you brits, taking the Portuguese land between Angola because you wanted to build a railway.
You're lucky we're total bros.

Is this guy famous or something? I'm sure I recognise him from some pretty old reaction pic or some shit.

Ii think it's a funny reminder for cuck fetishists that their genetically superior BBC overlords were enslaved by whitebois for hundreds of years.

Yes. Also because Italy is a laughing stock of Europe.

>whitebois can't fight

#Inbreeding
#lowIQ
#tiny white dicks

These are the main reasons.

I heard there were fucking white male rapists around here

He looks like Limmy
youtube.com/watch?v=jfectchNtQM

congrats on falling for viral marketing

Which is heavier, steel or feathers?

What kind of cuck wears a white sweater liek that?

First off, try to recognize that America was never """""great""""" and that the erosion of the middle class, the destruction of social mobility on which the american dream is predicated, the vastly increased wealth inequality between our feudal overlords and us plebeian scum isn't a problem at all since trannies have a difficult time shitting in gender-binary restrooms?

At what point did liberals give up and just became corporate whores instead? Was it when everyone became drugged up on Apple phones?

WAT IS HEYVIA A KILOGRAMM OF BIG BLACK DINGUS OR A KILOGRAMME OF TINY WHITE SRHINGUS ? WATS RIGH - KOLGRAM OF BIG BLACK DINGUS, COS WHITE BOIS CANT COMPLETE

this a jimmy thread now

youtube.com/watch?v=l0f-2P3luxU

sounds like you've been listening to the joe rogan podcast

I just want for this postmodern progressive nightmare ideology to become uncool and not hip at all. Imagine how disastrous that would be for the left

>white people got so triggered by this they forced MTV into self censorship

What about right after when the Impirical States if America decided it knew whats best for the world and would destroy the freedoms of any country that didn't have the right kind of freedom.

What the fuck does this even mean? Ideology is the belief of a human being, something everyone has.

That would explain the bullshit.

Identity politics were a mistake

for libfags

GAS GAS GAS
I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS
TONIGHT
I'LL FIGHT
AND BE A HERO

>voting is for minority
what the flying fuck did I just read?

>He thinks ideology isn't still total and omnipresent

>they voted like a minority group
This post even sounds hateful of minority groups.

I wanna fuck that dog

Didn't they all gain much better standards of living though? At least they did until they kicked the "colonialists" out. Now they are back to eating mudcakes.

>problem glasses
>even on an actor

really makes me think

I don't think white people are oppressed, but it's crazy how big anti whiteness became these past two years. Like, where did all the hate for white males come from, all these made up shitty concepts like "white privlege" and "white guilt". Oh, you're a white male, how terrible. I don't want to get too political here, but everyone is demonizing the white working class which got trump elected, why the fuck do you think they voted for him. It's crazy how tone deaf modern democrats and liberals are.

The Africans were fucking savages. To this day they commit atrocities that for most white people is simply unthinkable.

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE EAT MAYONNAISE LMAO

It's a mystery. I blame Obongo. A geniune globalist and race war baiter.

Lemme spoonfeed you

In past elections, it worked like this:
almost all black people vote for the Democrat
almost all hispanic people vote for the Democrat
almost all asian people vote for the Democrat
about half of the white people vote for the Democrat
about half of the white people vote for the Republican

But this year, something bizarre happened:
almost all black people vote for the Democrat
almost all hispanic people vote for the Democrat
almost all asian people vote for the Democrat
almost all white people vote for the Republican

Thus, whites became a monolithic voting block (voting "like a minority) and used this power to elect Literally Orange Hitler

>At what point did liberals give up and just became corporate whores instead?
Around the time of pajama boy.

I hate minorites more with every passing day.

>Iraq
>freedom
is winter break almost over?

Maybe if their tiny brains had developed more than pointy sticks to fight with, they wouldn't have been COLONISED like that.

Its ALMOST like they are parodying themselves.

i can barely tell this nigga is speaking english

It's kinda funny how this shit would literally be hate crimes if directed at anyone else

2bqh desu fampais, white people are pretty awful, yo.
I was in some comfy Sup Forums thread the other day and some fuarken asshole from Sup Forums came in and....called Miss Marvel a sang "n*gger" (I really don't like saying that word).

If we ever actually reach the point where America dips below 49% white expect the entire media to make "It's time for minorities to shut the fuck up and know their place, they don't own this country and they can't tell us what to do" become the new narrative overnight

Shrooms can do this for you. I miss shrooms.

>american """""culture"""""

probably the best time to be an african was then, if you behaved that is, no one mentions what China is currently doing though

Ugh, that's disgusting.

I apologize on behalf of all white people. I'm so sorry you had to experience that oppression.

The whole point of modern media is to reduce American whites to a minority. Blacks and Latinos and so on vote very homogenously. Whites don't. Conquer and Divide. Turn the white female against the white man. Look how shocked the MSM was when they learned that most white women voted Trump. They couldn't comprehend years of divide and conquer propaganda had failed.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

This is accurate.

One mirrion Chinese people have moved to Africa in the last 20 years

pretty sure they're going to get rid of the darkies, lift the one child policy and expand dong

>Is Ethiopia the most successful African nation
hey, wait there
it's not

He is oddly orange - should lay off the fake tan, it can't be good for you.

Its click bait and its going to get worse.

Someone realised that race baiting = ad revenue. Marketing will cause a race war.

FREE WA'HA????

No one thinks that. In fact the only people who thinks that are kids, because illustrations tend to portray everyone from history as white or (if Asian) tanned white.

All the talk is about they're not against white people, or against men, etc, instead they're against abstract theoretical ideas like "structural racism" or "patriarchy". However, you can't take your anger out on any of these things or interact with them in any tangible way, so instead people attack those they perceive as benefitting from and perpetuating these perceived structure.

As for why this happened, I would chalk it up to the fact that the American Dream is dying. People are lost, too much debt, shitty or no jobs, breakdown in family and community structures, and on and on. Back in the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s, this dream was available, but it's been under heavy assault since then. Blacks, women, and others feel unhappy, unsuccessful, unfulfilled, or whatever else, just like white men do, but they think it must be because the civil rights movement or feminism failed and that they need to double down on that (which is considered politically acceptable). The reality is that the American Dream has vanished for a large majority of the people.

the confused negro on the left cracks me up

Sorry, I don't imagine this being very profitable. Especially since everyone uses adblock. MTV got BTFO and had to reupload and reupload it in hopes people would stop BTFOing them. If it was all part of the plan they'd have just kept it up.

Yes the soviet era after the war lacked any kind of central ideology fuckbrains

HEY WHITE GUYS

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME EXPLAIN WHY MANSPLAINING IS WRONG

BECAUSE I'M A WOMAN

everytime i go to sleep i dream about waking up to the sound of horns and radio announcements saying that day of the rope is today

I think he is going to have to kill a few people before you label him Hitler.

I mean I hope he does round up and kill lots of people but I am not getting my hopes up too high just in case, like.

>No one thinks that
Except liberals, who are hellbent on fucking over whites due to colonialism hundreds of years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp77vNefJhQ

Skip to 1:00

Only in your head tho.

That actually happened in an African country. One tribe organised to kill another and one day the radio announced "This is the day" and they all went out and started killing their neighbors.

Pretty fucked up.

Might have be Rwanda

Is this supposed to be ironic or something where you pretend the cold war never happened?

>Stop saying "woke"!

Damn, so blown out by the implication that you're a sleepy little drone abusing that blue pill, you gotta tell a bunch of trolls to stop using an ordinary, non-vulgar, inoffensive word.

>stop saying whoa
what did they mean by this? Or have i misheard

>black lives matter isn't the opposite of all lives matter, black lives just matter

That's objectively incorrect. When you say "X matters" it directly means you think it matters but the opposite doesn't.

Finding a cure for all cancers matters, not just your specific one.

didn't black "people" unironically use that word first anyway

>Sup Forums actually has moderation
So it's true that you all jerk off to cunnyposting