Daily reminder we elected a meme to run our country

Daily reminder we elected a meme to run our country.
She should have won

OP is a cuck

bruh, look at the picture. Clearly a meme

they are both memes you fucking cuck

Memes are fun! But I don't know if i'd want one to rule my country. Ah, your problem. Not mine.

Bro should i be like amy schumer and say im gonna leave and not leave?

welp, there are memes in office now

When you burn your ass you have to sit on the blisters, my friend.

BASE TRUMP

i dont want my ass to burn because an old man is fucking me

Meme run the planet its only fitting we have a meme president

HAHA

yea i guess ur right. But hillary shoulds have won

not all memes are created equal.

I'm proud to live in a country where an incredibly successful patriot has effectively retired from his private career to serve the public interest in the twilight of his life when he can best apply the experience learned over a full lifetime of winning.

t. cuck

idk dude. there's clearly huge conflicts of interest. And the DOW going up? One would think that's a little manipulated too

But she didn't because Hillary, despite doing everything and bending over to everyone, couldn't win because she is that much of a fucking dumbshit just like anyone who voted for her.

She lost, you lost, stay mad faggot. Trump is president now and there's nothing you can do about it.

I love these endless salty leftcuck threads like this, it keeps my unbelievable sense of smugness going

shut up pajama boy

Thats alright. He will be impeached then everyone will be stuck with mike pence

make me sodapop

>we elected a meme

Nah he won't, keep dreaming salty bitchboy loser.
You lost

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Daily reminder that you are butthurt

>sodapop

What kind of cuckspeak is this?

>The economy is now a meme
Nice.

Accept it, libfaggots.

ahhh right. You don't have another argument accept hate speech. Pretty typical of a trumptard. im not surprised

he called me pajama boy... i rest my case

riiight its not rigged until you win right? then any allegations of tampering are all bullshit

pence is trumps insurance against impeachment. its genious.

right except that hes a complete asinine choice

the eternal leaf strikes again

You ain't very bright are ya, boy?

riiight its not rigged until you lose right? then the absence of any kind of proof is all bullshit

Learn to spell you fucking burger, it's "except" not "accept". It's almost like Hillary supporters are retarded or something.

this obviously is not a real american
while awaiting deportation he cries on 4chins topcuck

You have literally no arguments, just fantasies.
Trump won the presidency and Hillary lost just like you lost your right to live. These are FACTS!

You just keep on crying your pathetic delusional tirades like a typical hypocritical leftcuck fuckwit shillary loser, just admit your new president or move into canada.

We elected the winner not the looser.

Fair point toothpaste bro. Can't wait till they chuck Carlos here over the wall.

If Hillary won all white men would have been gassed by now.

>there are 5 of these threads right now
Daily reminder to sage the invasion threads.

nah canada has strict immigration laws so i wouldn't go there. lol i didn't say i dislike america, i just dislike trump. Hes wont do anything to affect any of your lives in a positive way. He will make the 1% even more rich. The facts are right in front of your faces. Yall would rather defend him until youre dead. Hes literally never done anything to help americans

english is my second language

I'm so glad I don't live in a gross stinking-ass city with all the niggers.

I can see that from your dismal attempt at using it. Typical that a Shilldog is an immigrant after free gibs.

ive lived in america for 16 years.

fpibp

Memes will rule the earth, such is the will of Kek.

You'd think in 16 years you'd have learnt the native language of the country you reside in, lazy bastard.

I think my english i quiet alright :D i almost dont have an accent anymore. Why are you so racist?

>She should have won.

Yes.