i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec 26th
>RuMod:Mass graves of tortured civilians found in Aleppo
>SAA repelled a major ISIS offensive on the Kuweires Airbase
>HUNDREDS MILITANTS LAY DOWN ARMS IN DARAA PROVINCE
>Govt forces ready to launch advance in southern aleppo
>SAA repelled ISIS attack west Palmyra
>Nursa arrests rebel fighters returning to Idlib from Al-Bab front
>Turkey asks US-led coalition for air support in al-Bab, meanwhile RuAF helps them
>SA advances in rural Damascus after jihadists refuse to surrender
>Jihadi dad who turned his young daughter into a suicide bomber is dead
>Iraqi forces storm al-Qud’s neighborhood in Eastern Mosul

Other urls found in this thread:

yenisafak.com/en/world/turkish-soldier-recounts-his-unforgettable-night-in-al-bab-2586933
twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/813782675932774400
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-memorandum
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/26-december-saa-artillery-heavily-striking-rashideen-fourth
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/813248821329350656
rt.com/news/371965-erdogan-us-coalition-isis/
twitter.com/MuradGazdiev/status/813801454599360512
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

G-d's chosen people will always win in the end.

Who is your favorite k-on! /sg/?

Mine is Mio

can someone tell me whats happening at the t4 base? SAA still defending it right?

> k-on!
But that's gay, famalam.

Yes, SAA holds it. There was one attack last night.

reposting it again. Also what is the limit on webm file size?

/sg/ is kill

>southern allepo

All of the a lepo hasn't been liberated?
Have I been lied to?

Based Kurd
yenisafak.com/en/world/turkish-soldier-recounts-his-unforgettable-night-in-al-bab-2586933

Wo sind die Waffen zur Vernichtung der Massen?

>yeni şafak

also

2 DUTCH ARRESTED IN TURKEY
>twitter.com/TerrorEvents/status/813782675932774400

kek.

ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP, /SG/
THIS IS SOME SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS OVER HERE

I will take part in some EU-Organized/sponsored debate/meeting that will be discussing the current situation in Syria, Ukraine and Lybia, and my topic is the extent in which the EU should involve itself in conflicts like this I will need your help to find news and sources for a few topics:

1. Syria: How the CIA, in cooperation with extremists orchestrated the violence in the beginning of the civil war (Mainly in Daraa), making references to sleeper cells and sniper provocateurs
Lybia: Basically this again^
Ukraine: How the CIA orchestrated the riots in Kiev and how it managed to make them violent (again, with provocaterus and arming “activists”)

2. How separate countries of the European Union and the E.U. itself as a political entity are supporting/supported the Moderate Headchoppers, (((Lybian Revolutionaries))) and Hohol Meme Nazis (and the army itself) with weapons, funds and diplomatic means.

3. Proofs that both the Moderate Headchoppers, (((Lybian Revolutionaries))) and Ukie armed forces have committed war crimes, violated the rules of law and, generally, completely disregarded human rights.

Basically, I will advocate for a non-interventionalist EU policy when it comes to crises like these (perhaps only limited to humanitarian support), and I will support this by proving to them that it is the EU, along with the USA (and the Gulf States with Turkey when it comes to Syria) that helped create these messes in the first place.
Help me redpill those fucking normies and unleash my ultimate autistic power level.

>Showing his face and name
This guy is a fucking idiot

the Aleppo governorate consists of much more land than just Aleppo city

>(((Lybian Revolutionaries)))
jews ????

Aleppo province, not Aleppo city. I would joke about burger education here, but it is a common mistake.

Basically CIA marionettes

FYI, I don't know if you are aware, the triple brackets refer specifically to "Jews". It's an "alt right" stuff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

Previous bread was No.104574779

anime is generally gay
no

quality OC & thanks for baking, expect the baker shaker soon™

Does that really work ?

Wasn't there an Idlib part?
I think it's 3 MB

Nobody here is antisemite

If the girl is /sg/ regular, yes it does

It is also used to signify something sneaky

*Laugh in iranian*

...but that's yui on your shirt

clearly ritsu is the best

Someday i will try.

idk the guy just told me to webm the first part. Im working on something else funny atm its gonna be so good hehe

How much time do you have?
I'd be happy to help you out but I need my PC to do that.

faggot

Until mid February
I need to go full autism and have to have good general knowlege

yeah do that if you want to get on some blacklist and get a ton of shit
you wont redpill anyone with autism, trust me

when it comes to Syria - what i would do is to unironically present the actual position of the West and talk about it as if it was a good thing - I would tak about how we want the pipeline, I would read the Clinton "security of Israel" email, I would talk about US/Saudi interests and the competition of Russia, I would talk about Assad as the man who is ruining our plans on dominating that region and that that is unacceptable. I wouldnt talk about war crimes or civilians at all and if it was talked about I would say that our best allies (KSA and Israel of course) do it too and would always go back to reading the emails and talk about oil.

i guess thats pretty autistic too, but it would be fun

you can always ask the friends at r/syriancivilwar for help

yes i knew the master plan.

Erdogan just did some sort of a press conference and accused west to not actually fighting against ISIS since they arent helping us in al-bab and accused coalition for being two faced in their supposed "war" against isis.

he says:

>What was coalition saying since the begining? "We will fight ISIS till the end". And they were even accusing us of supporting ISIS. Now we are fighting actively against it in al-bab and they arent helping us at all. It is clear that coalition's aim is not to fight ISIS, in fact they are supporting ISIS"

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Just a tip for now: don't go full CIA autismus maximus mode because you'll sound like JihadiJulian.
Make notes about your sources, these are always the most important part, since you can expect a lot of questions asking for sauce

Was he a Sup Forumslack?

lol'd out loud
Was it all in Turkish or is there some source for normal people?

Kek

lmao what a little bitch
i guess this is why he needs to shut down social media all the time so that people would belive this bullshit

>And they were even accusing us of supporting ISIS
wew erdo how's the oil trade going?

>WHY AREN'T THE WEST HELPING ME BE OTTOMAN?

Dear god the density of that man

Now that Aleppo is liberated , idlib the next push against rebels?

Mugi a best.

My opinions will be considered valid as long as I provide proofs. And my standpoint will be that getting involved in this mess is simply not worth it. Your idea is even more autistic than mine and would not do me any good

W8 a sec r u bein ironic agaen?

its turkish in the hurriyet news site, it ll drop in english soon i hope.

OMG ITS FUCKING GLORIOUS

>girl
>international politics
>war
if only. but they'd probably just be a dude

>implying putin didnt gave him the idea
KEEEEKKKK

okay guys its confirmed coalition is promoting terrorism in syria, this has to stop.

I would expect them to close some pockets the coming time.

ax be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-memorandum

And why the hell not you chauviniste scum?

It's confirmed that Liwa al-Quds will be leading an assault on M5 highway axis in western Aleppo province.
Preparations are done & it's expected to happen at any hour now.

Well (((they))) are at it again. doens't the white girl look like shes 12-14 years old . Why is pol always rigth

oops wrong thread comrades

LOOOOOLLLLL THERE IS MORE READ THIS

>geneva turned out to be a false process. we did so many meetings and nothing was achieved. in the last meeting with president putin he suggested astana to us and we replied it would be perfect. astana will be held by neighboring countries however we will not invite any terrorist organization to join these astana meetings. right now its conducted by FMs and if the process continues as planned it ll soon turn into be a meeting between leaders. maybe in future SA and Qatar can also join.

You can always delete your posts and save us some autosage space

kek. god speed user god speed.

thats from last week you tard. get with the times

Is he finally gonna do it? Leave NATO and join CSTO? That would be EPIC.

idk but this is major shit on everything west to edirne KEK.

Wanted to post some ""hate speech"" but this is already delet.

>Beer, Vodka, Whisky and Caliphate Religious leaflets. Found in Daesh house in Eastern part of Mosul - Ta'amim district
HARAM

What the fuck is a State Farm? Sounds like a concentration camp t-b-h

Iraqi beer and booze any good?

Here syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/26-december-saa-artillery-heavily-striking-rashideen-fourth ?
If that's the case they could be going towards Idlib.

didnt iraq recently banned alcohol consumption?

>implying it's not true

Nato-troll? Checks out for a czech

nice to see that US also gives them something else than weapons KEK

we wont make it through 2017 with a nuclear detonation in Syria

Won't stop them though. You can't expect there to not be a bunch of hypocrites going around.

Update on Mosul situation.

>Adel, Loaa, “Commander: Military reinforcements arrive in Mosul,” Iraqi News, 12/26/16

>Al Alam, “Over 70 ISIS Terrorists Killed by Iraqi Forces Counter Attack in Mosul,” 12/26/16

>Al Forat, "The destruction of three car bombs left coast Mosul," 12/26/16

>Kalin, Stephen, “Exclusive: Fresh advance in east Mosul to begin within days – U.S. commander,” Reuters, 12/26/16

>Al Maalomah, "The death of two civilians, shelling by Daesh criminals central Mosul," 12/26/16

>Rudaw, “US general praises ‘remarkably disciplined’ Shiite forces,” 12/26/16

>Shafaaq News, "Wounding seven civilians from one family in air strike east Mosul," 12/26/16

>syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/26-december-saa-artillery-heavily-striking-rashideen-fourth
Nay I was thinking about this one
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/813248821329350656
How the hell could I know? Perkele :DD

kek das rite. most alcohol is consumed in the most religious place in turkey as well x)

>Rudaw, “US general praises ‘remarkably disciplined’ Shiite forces,” 12/26/16

At first they were telling them to keep away. US "alliances" in the area are in an unbelievable flux. I think they're trying to salvage the situation by any means necessary now as the reality of the disaster is starting to unfold to the public.

Salamo Alikum

im trolling against a nato member on behalf of nato? wewlad now this is hybridtrolling

i was like 10 meters away from that building when the ambassador assasination happened.

> Erdogan accuses US-led coalition of supporting ISIS & other terrorist groups in Syria

rt.com/news/371965-erdogan-us-coalition-isis/

Pres. Erdogan: #Turkey has evidence that the US-led coalition lent support to #ISIS terrorists, as well YPG/PYD. Photo & video proof

twitter.com/MuradGazdiev/status/813801454599360512

>rt.com/news/371965-erdogan-us-coalition-isis/
YES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>erdog the infinite-D chess master

yeah an Iraqi general also made a prediction that the whole eastern Mosul will be taken until this year is over, Id love to see what the lads on the ground think about that

omg one of the comment is golden

>Mr Putin now de facto commands NATO's second biggest military. Absolutley romantic.

Nobody gets blacklisted from being autistic, they only get alarmed when you show interest in physical action or monetary support

I'd have expected that to be either Istanbul or Izmir Tbh.

That or wherever the most foreign tourists go.

is he, dare I say, /our goy/ ?

on a sidenote, anyone thinking Obongo is willingly shitting the bed all over the place ?

Maaaaan. You can't make this shit up. LOL

lmao its almost as if he wants Turks to join Al Qaeda or something

Azunyan

not really, according to locals its konya lol.

That pic without the cartoons is pretty scary.

How much ruskies pay you? Of course they dindu nuffin

Should probably wipe that knife before using it.

?

just an old scratched knife man

>US general praises ‘remarkably disciplined’ Shiite forces
What next? Dear Soulemani, please come and save our assses in Mosul?

Didn't really use it, I just had a plate of fruits.

Are there even bars in the religious places? From what I heard places like Trabzon have just one or two.